IGNORED

Quality girlfriend

mkk71

I have been to Pattaya few times and always been a butterfly but this time I like to have a nice girl friend for few days. I had always girl friend offers in the previous trips but not really good looking ones. I am happy to pay up to 3k per day. What is the best and quickest way once I arrive to Pattaya without losing time. I appreciate any experience or tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know.....is not like to buy ham

If you want good looking girl you have to spent money but good looking lady for long time like girfriend is not easy to catch

good luck 

1 hour ago, iron said:

for some strange reason i seem to hook up with a keeper on the last day of my vacation,555

Been there, thought that and kept thinking it for a while at home. Then realized I'd only been with her one  night. After two or three nights she'll be like the rest. Bubble burst.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

4 hours ago, mkk71 said:

I have been to Pattaya few times and always been a butterfly but this time I like to have a nice girl friend for few days. I had always girl friend offers in the previous trips but not really good looking ones. I am happy to pay up to 3k per day. What is the best and quickest way once I arrive to Pattaya without losing time. I appreciate any experience or tips.

Once it happened to me in the first bar I went to on Soi6, in first 5 minutes. That oLittle filly lasted 4 trips to Pattaya, and a lot of texts and phone calls after I got back home.  Oh maybe a bit of money here and there also.

The last trip it happened to me in the last 3 days of a 9 day trip with a lady from a beer bar.  Absolute stunner, fantastic in bed, and could evolve to something much more.

What I'm trying to say is you can never plan for this in Pattaya.  Just maximize your chances and see what drops from heaven into your lap.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that if you keep them for to long then once home they will hound for money. I enjoy keeping them for more then one day but things can get complicated very quickly

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Define good looking.  Then spend a shitload of money on the girl...

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

7 minutes ago, SteveX08 said:

and after spending the shitload of money on the girl, and her poor as shit Issan family - are you still loveN the shit outa hangN with her?  or are you starting to think what's love got to do with it, do with it?  is the juice worth the squeeze, so to speak... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

I’m on holiday and not worried to spend few hundred dollars more and less. With having a girlfriend you can fuck whenever you want during the day and someone to talk to and go out together. For me it is more fun and normal than paying a hooker and after one hour she is gone. As far as good looking I meant nothing more than 30, not fat and hopefully horny. I prefer darker skin.

At home most of us build up a perfect picture in our mind about how the next trip will pan out then when we hit Thailand it all goes awry and the holiday takes on a life of it's own.  Just don't plan too much, work on your vetting process and hopefully things will work out well,  if not enjoy whatever happens. 

On 12/2/2017 at 07:09, Andrew Freeo said:

I've found that if you keep them for to long then once home they will hound for money. I enjoy keeping them for more then one day but things can get complicated very quickly

Yes, be careful what you wish for.

On 12/2/2017 at 07:09, Andrew Freeo said:

They can even get to be a pain during the vacation after a few days. Best not to promise to keep them the whole time. Just renew each day until you've had enough.

At home most of us build up a perfect picture in our mind about how the next trip will pan out then when we hit Thailand it all goes awry and the holiday takes on a life of it's own.  Just don't plan too much, work on your vetting process and hopefully things will work out well,  if not enjoy whatever happens. 

It is the wisest thing I have been told. I couldn’t agree more

Always find the right girl, on my last day. Dont know what I am doing wrong for most of the trip

Hmmmm strange girlffriend ?= working girl. Your paying more just renting her for longer they will all stay with you as long as you want just pick one you like.why do guys dress prostitution up into something it's not.

My girlfriend is different . When she had her period she brought round her younger sister for me to fcuk , while she watched . Now thats a girlfriend  

I remember a situation where I would have really enjoyed that. Or the older sister.
Especially since both worked same bar...

But she would have cut off my balls and fed them to the ducks if I had even suggested that..

Sigh....

On 11/21/2017 at 22:40, mkk71 said:

Your answer is on the Thai Friendly threads here on the Forum, and no I'm not going to do your homework.

1 hour ago, worldpunter said:

My girlfriend is different . When she had her period she brought round her younger sister for me to fcuk , while she watched . Now thats a girlfriend  

Nirvana......

5 hours ago, jimpty1964 said:

Hmmmm strange girlffriend ?= working girl. Your paying more just renting her for longer they will all stay with you as long as you want just pick one you like.why do guys dress prostitution up into something it's not.

Apparently the eskimos have 52 terms for ice. This is very important in explaining the changing environment to each other...................Travel around SEA and you will begin to identify nuances in P4P and why Thailand is an anomaly.............only then you might understand why the term GF is used and what the fellow might be talking about.

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 23:40, mkk71 said:

Thai Friendly is limited. Best is face to face.

Land and be prepared to spend about 2-3 nights meeting girls looking for one that fits. Soi 6, Beer bars, Ibar  etc... best chance for a LLT GF is ibar after 2am. Explain to girls you meet your requirement of LLT for a week. Once they know your agenda they are more likely to be honest with you. You might end up doing ST's and 1 night LT's but you will probably get what you want within 2-3 days. You budget is good and this may sway many.

One of the best looking girls I have ever seen in Ibar begged me to take her to Phuket for a week. After a couple of days of fun she did not fit my requirements for LLT so did not follow through. Saw her about 2 weeks later after she had gone to Phuket alone and she informs me "Phuket very expensive", to which I added especially when you have to use your own money...lol... She was happy for me to pay 2k and costs for the week but I know her price is upwards of 5k in Phuket. Keep in mind this is top shelf with sponsors................. Your budget of 3k + costs is excellent for the majority of girls.

4 hours ago, worldpunter said:

3 hours ago, Captain Courageous said:

Nirvana......

Nice name for a sister lol

Thai Friendly is limited. Best is face to face.
Land and be prepared to spend about 2-3 nights meeting girls looking for one that fits. Soi 6, Beer bars, Ibar  etc... best chance for a LLT GF is ibar after 2am. Explain to girls you meet your requirement of LLT for a week. Once they know your agenda they are more likely to be honest with you. You might end up doing ST's and 1 night LT's but you will probably get what you want within 2-3 days. You budget is good and this may sway many.
One of the best looking girls I have ever seen in Ibar begged me to take her to Phuket for a week. After a couple of days of fun she did not fit my requirements for LLT so did not follow through. Saw her about 2 weeks later after she had gone to Phuket alone and she informs me "Phuket very expensive", to which I added especially when you have to use your own money...lol... She was happy for me to pay 2k and costs for the week but I know her price is upwards of 5k in Phuket. Keep in mind this is top shelf with sponsors................. Your budget of 3k + costs is excellent for the majority of girls.

Thanks for advice. I normally stay less than a week in Thailand that’s why I’m a little bit under time strain in searching for the right one’s. BTW what is Ibar?

On 12/3/2017 at 01:09, Andrew Freeo said:

Not always the case if the particular TG already has a good income (non P4P) and has shied off Thai men over time.  There's more than a few looking for a farang boyfriend, even one who only holidays so long as it's a regular thing.

Archived