Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Quality girlfriend

mkk71

12 hours ago, underbelly said:

Thai Friendly is limited. Best is face to face.

Land and be prepared to spend about 2-3 nights meeting girls looking for one that fits. Soi 6, Beer bars, ibar  etc... best chance for a LLT GF is ibar after 2am. Explain to girls you meet your requirement of LLT for a week. Once they know your agenda they are more likely to be honest with you. You might end up doing ST's and 1 night LT's but you will probably get what you want within 2-3 days. You budget is good and this may sway many.

One of the best looking girls I have ever seen in ibar begged me to take her to Phuket for a week. After a couple of days of fun she did not fit my requirements for LLT so did not follow through. Saw her about 2 weeks later after she had gone to Phuket alone and she informs me "Phuket very expensive", to which I added especially when you have to use your own money...lol... She was happy for me to pay 2k and costs for the week but I know her price is upwards of 5k in Phuket. Keep in mind this is top shelf with sponsors................. Your budget of 3k + costs is excellent for the majority of girls.

"Thai Friendly is limited. Best is face to face."

Ever heard of Line ID ?

12 hours ago, bangna said:

Nice name for a sister lol

It's got to better than Mildred

On 12/8/2017 at 13:22, jiml said:

Always find the right girl, on my last day. Dont know what I am doing wrong for most of the trip

I used to think the same way. You've only spent one day with her. If it were longer she would turn out like the rest. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

9 minutes ago, likeaking said:

I used to think the same way. You've only spent one day with her. If it were longer she would turn out like the rest. 

Whats that?

Last 5 trips I've managed to find girls early on that I stayed 10 days or more with, my trips are always 9/12 months apart, I promise nothing and they normally stay in contact for a few weeks/months after I return home. Then luckily they block me or change the line account 555

Never pay more than 3k a day if a barfine is required.........

it might be a good idea to test the waters a few times ..maybe some STs or some freelancers then maybe one might just suit you fine..

a lot of beer bar girls can make good girlfriends, you can also consider the freelancers --3k wouldnt get much from an agogo these days.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

36 minutes ago, HowieD said:

Whats that?

Last 5 trips I've managed to find girls early on that I stayed 10 days or more with, my trips are always 9/12 months apart, I promise nothing and they normally stay in contact for a few weeks/months after I return home. Then luckily they block me or change the line account 555

Never pay more than 3k a day if a barfine is required.........

My post was in response to one that said he always found the right girl on the last day of his trip. I've had simlar experiences until I realized they would likely have turned out like the others given time. Could be them, could be us, could be both. Good for you for finding ones early on.

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Keep visiting Thailand and do what you do...you'll find her eventually.

8 hours ago, likeaking said:

My post was in response to one that said he always found the right girl on the last day of his trip. I've had simlar experiences until I realized they would likely have turned out like the others given time. Could be them, could be us, could be both. Good for you for finding ones early on.

I definitely read the wrong thing into what you said, appreciate you clearing that up. Have a good one :) 

Apparently the eskimos have 52 terms for ice. This is very important in explaining the changing environment to each other...................Travel around SEA and you will begin to identify nuances in P4P and why Thailand is an anomaly.............only then you might understand why the term GF is used and what the fellow might be talking about.
Call it what you want but when your paying she's not your girlfriend

8 hours ago, likeaking said:

My post was in response to one that said he always found the right girl on the last day of his trip

Yep main reason being knowing the customer is going home and giving top notch service hoping for a loose change and  left over Baht pay off.

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

Yep main reason being knowing the customer is going home and giving top notch service hoping for a loose change and  left over Baht pay off.

I always give last girl any shower gel, booze, food, etc. that's left around the condo before she leaves and I go to the airport.

Every hole a goal.

Stop the Vagilantes.

On 12/9/2017 at 03:48, Encora said:

I remember a situation where I would have really enjoyed that. Or the older sister.
Especially since both worked same bar...

But she would have cut off my balls and fed them to the ducks if I had even suggested that..

Sigh....

Yes she would of....

Joker...

I learnt a long time ago to buy a cheap phone there and top up the sim card and then give them that number then when your home simply turn it off.  works for me anyway.

Hi

If your looking for an instant hook up with a girl download Badoo its a dating app. Don't pay any money for this they will send you blurred out profile who want to talk to you but there are some stunners on there. I met two from there when I was there last month and they are not all bar girls. One I met was a nurse.

Paul

Archived