IGNORED

Maytara hotel latest information

raviinc

I stayed there recently in Oct for 10n. There is a sign that says joiner fee but it’s not enforced. Never had one problem and had multiple calls from reception that a guest has arrived. 

1898F7DC-74B8-4196-8758-AD976C1357E8.png

5 hours ago, chirockr said:

There is a sign that says joiner fee but it’s not enforced.

Good thing they are not enforcing the signs or else check out would be at midnight. 

36 minutes ago, Franko2018 said:

Good thing they are not enforcing the signs or else check out would be at midnight. 

I also notice the time on the sign as 12:00 am.

I guess you could check out at that time and then check back in. :Bed_Sex:

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

A reason for using the 24 hour clock. There is no consensus on whether 12:00 am is midnight or noon. The 24 hour clock removes all doubt,

• 1 month later...

No joiner fee for 1 joiner at a time when I stayed over Xmas.

Did not try 2 at the same time.  Has anybody tried, was there a joiner fee?

Have they sorted out the WIFI there yet? Spoiled  what would otherwise have been a good stay for me a few years back

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, neilri2001 said:

Have they sorted out the WIFI there yet? Spoiled  what would otherwise have been a good stay for me a few years back

Nope. Still shit! 

it was faster for me to use my phone than connect to the wifi. The constant re-logging in made it unpleasant. 

7499151F-A468-463B-B82F-3DFD31668FCB.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

An update on Maytara. Stayed there for a couple of weeks in March in a pool access room. 

The Good. Staff friendly and house keeping very efficient.  Definitely guest friendly with no fee for 1. Not sure about if they charge for 2 or more as i wasn't that adventurous :-). Location is perfect for me. They only take the girls ID if you ask them too. 

The bad. The wifi is appalling. You have to log into it every time which is annoying but what is even more annoying is the fact that it doesnt actually work most of the time. They need to update the whole system.

The aircon in my room had two settings. It was either off or fucking freezing. No matter what you set it on it stayed incredibly cold. The angle it blows at couldn't be adjusted via the remote. I could only change it manually with a selfie stick!!

TV was old and all shows had a green tinge. 

Place needs to be totally refurbished. Not worth it for the money.

• Like 2

Testicles