IGNORED

Gillette Fusion Razor Blades, genuine from the US

doug

I am coming to Pattaya October 20 for 1 month and I will be bringing Fusion blades again for those who were interested.  I could have sold the 200 packs I bought last time 3 times over so please let me know that you want them so I can set the aside for you.  I will be staying down the street from D hotel off Buakhoa (Bukow) at Maple Mansions.  It was great to meet you all last trip.  I am sure there will be a few people who will verify I sell the real deal as the ones sold in Thailand are copies and will rust and not last you.  If you live outside Pattaya just have someone you know in town pick them up for you and get them to you.  If you have a restaurant or business in town I would be happy to bring them by your shop for the cost of a soda or water and a bit of conversation.

8 cartridge pack of Fusion Power 500 baht
12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power 750 baht
Basic Fusion Handles are 100 baht if needed.  I bought some online to help those out who don't have them

All Fusion handles fit any Fusion razor blades.  The shave will be the same in my opinion.  I get at least 3-4 months from one cartridge but some of you hairy bastards may use them a bit quicker.

If you are interested PM me with how many you would like with way to contact you when I come to town.

20170928_122909.jpg

20170928_122922.jpg

I'll take a 8 pack if you can also bring me 2 cans of edge extra protection shave gel.

7oz_extraprotection_can.jpg

27 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

I'll take a 8 pack if you can also bring me 2 cans of edge extra protection shave gel.

PM me with that info and a way to reach you in Pattaya. I won't be able to get you the shave gel.  Thank you

Fusion sucks, Mach 3 ftw! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bought off Doug last time and yes they are the real deal. Great chap.

I would get some but I have loads I bought off Doug last time. Plus I use the razor pit on the blades once I have shaven and this makes the blades sharp for next time.

9 hours ago, DRFRANKIE said:

Bought off Doug last time and yes they are the real deal. Great chap.

I would get some but I have loads I bought off Doug last time. Plus I use the razor pit on the blades once I have shaven and this makes the blades sharp for next time.

Razor pit?

14 hours ago, doug said:

I won't be able to get you the shave gel. 

Bummer! Ok, thanks anyways.

Bummer! Ok, thanks anyways.
I bring quite a bit over for friends and a couple ladies from the states and my luggage is always at capacity. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

doug

can you bring me two 12 packs thanks

had a load off you last time you can pm me on here 

had a few beers with you in triangle bar last time with doug  from phoenix

any holes a goal

doug
can you bring me two 12 packs thanks
had a load off you last time you can pm me on here 
had a few beers with you in triangle bar last time with doug  from phoenix
I have you all set. I'm looking forward to seeing you and ur new bike.

I understand the need for decent razor blades for those who live in Thailand.

I used to take some Mach 3's for an expat each trip as the blades he bought locally whether fake or produced locally, went blunt after 2 shaves as they were made from cheap steel.

Most people who travel to Thailand don't think about that as they take their own razors from home.

I remember forgetting to pack my razor and bought disposables from a 7/11 on arrival in Patts (big mistake)

On 9/29/2017 at 13:47, twicestung said:

Razor pit?

Might  be an american term. It's a sharpening device for disposable blades to extent their life fairly new to the market the shave shop sells them in OZ and NZ

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

34 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Might  be an american term. It's a sharpening device for disposable blades to extent their life fairly new to the market the shave shop sells them in OZ and NZ

good to know, I will buy one, thanks

1 hour ago, talung66 said:

Thanks M8.

Money down the drain. Double edged razor and blades is what the pro's recommend.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you to those who ordered. I still have more room in my luggage for more orders if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doug. I arrive in Pattaya on the 3rd of Nov. Can I order 3 X 8 pack of Fusion power. I bought from you last year. They were great.

Thanks

Hi Doug. I arrive in Pattaya on the 3rd of Nov. Can I order 3 X 8 pack of Fusion power. I bought from you last year. They were great.
Thanks
Yes of course. I brought extras

Doug mate,If you have stock I'd like  3 x 12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power; I arrive 31st, I can PM you my number or perhaps you can call into Newbar, my shout. 

If you don't have the 12 packs, 8's will do.

Thanks,

Pete :)

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png