IGNORED

Gillette Fusion Razor Blades, genuine from the US

doug

Doug mate,If you have stock I'd like  3 x 12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power; I arrive 31st, I can PM you my number or perhaps you can call into Newbar, my shout. 
If you don't have the 12 packs, 8's will do.
Thanks,
Pete [emoji4]
No problem

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well i've just seen them for sale in Home Mart here in Korat and they were over 500bht for what was i think 4 blades.

Doug's offer is difficult to beat for expats, i'm a customer :D

Doug mate,If you have stock I'd like  3 x 12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power; I arrive 31st, I can PM you my number or perhaps you can call into Newbar, my shout. 
If you don't have the 12 packs, 8's will do.
Thanks,
Pete [emoji4]
I only have the 8 pack fusion power at this point. Those are 500 baht for an eight pack. All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles and I believe they all work the same in my opinion. Let me know what you would like me to set aside and I will make sure I have those ready for you. I still have handles as well for 100 baht.

Just an update for everyone I only have handles and 8 packs of fusion power left. If you are interested please PM me with your name and a number to reach you.

3 packs of the 8's please buddy:)

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am coming to Pattaya October 20 for 1 month and I will be bringing Fusion blades again for those who were interested.  I could have sold the 200 packs I bought last time 3 times over so please let me know that you want them so I can set the aside for you.  I will be staying down the street from D Hotel off Buakhoa (Bukow) at Maple Mansions.  It was great to meet you all last trip.  I am sure there will be a few people who will verify I sell the real deal as the ones sold in Thailand are copies and will rust and not last you.  If you live outside Pattaya just have someone you know in town pick them up for you and get them to you.  If you have a restaurant or business in town I would be happy to bring them by your shop for the cost of a soda or water and a bit of conversation.
8 cartridge pack of Fusion Power 500 baht
12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power 750 baht
Basic Fusion Handles are 100 baht if needed.  I bought some online to help those out who don't have them
All Fusion handles fit any Fusion razor blades.  The shave will be the same in my opinion.  I get at least 3-4 months from one cartridge but some of you hairy bastards may use them a bit quicker.
If you are interested PM me with how many you would like with way to contact you when I come to town.

20170928_122909.thumb.jpg.07e3261ff1fc9816227eaafe3c3318c4.jpg
20170928_122922.thumb.jpg.661e74f5b0c35af83f7042f3b8880d3d.jpg
I have booked another trip back and I will be in Pattaya for the entire month of February. If anyone still wants any more razors please let me know, prices are the same.

4 x 8 cartridge pack

3 x 12 cartridge pack

Cheers

Edited by Footymadstreams

• 2 weeks later...
4 x 8 cartridge pack

3 x 12 cartridge pack

Cheers
you are set!

• Like 1

doug i.ll have 3 packs of twelve. will catch up with you in triangle with doubble d [doug]

took your advice about peaky blinders now on episode four of season four

any holes a goal

doug i.ll have 3 packs of twelve. will catch up with you in triangle with doubble d [doug]

took your advice about peaky blinders now on episode four of season four

Great, you are set. i will see you @ the triangle.

• 2 weeks later...

i arrive on the 1st of Feb and leave March 3.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 02:09, doug said:

I am coming to Pattaya October 20 for 1 month and I will be bringing Fusion blades again for those who were interested.  I could have sold the 200 packs I bought last time 3 times over so please let me know that you want them so I can set the aside for you.  I will be staying down the street from D Hotel off Buakhoa (Bukow) at Maple Mansions.  It was great to meet you all last trip.  I am sure there will be a few people who will verify I sell the real deal as the ones sold in Thailand are copies and will rust and not last you.  If you live outside Pattaya just have someone you know in town pick them up for you and get them to you.  If you have a restaurant or business in town I would be happy to bring them by your shop for the cost of a soda or water and a bit of conversation.

8 cartridge pack of Fusion Power 500 baht
12 cartridge pack of Fusion Proglide Power 750 baht
Basic Fusion Handles are 100 baht if needed.  I bought some online to help those out who don't have them

All Fusion handles fit any Fusion razor blades.  The shave will be the same in my opinion.  I get at least 3-4 months from one cartridge but some of you hairy bastards may use them a bit quicker.

If you are interested PM me with how many you would like with way to contact you when I come to town.

20170928_122909.jpg

20170928_122922.jpg

if you took them out of the packet you could fit shit loads in your bag , if the punter was saving a fair bit i don't think he would mind

• 3 weeks later...

Great guy and the real McCoy blades..I'm still on the first small Pack of Blades..Great Product..Thanks again and welcome back to Pattaya

• Like 2

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't have any room on the margins to discount them out of the package and I may have to bring them next time that way (still in the plastic holders though). I have many things I bring over for others also and I run out of room.

I will be back in October.

To distinguish real ones from fake ones take a photo of the back of the razor blade and on it you should see and Engraving of a serial number oh, it's very small and you'll have to blow up the picture to see it. Only real Gillette Fusion blades have that serial number engraved.

Prices are the same as before and I can bring as many as you would like.
28035e9ff76992bdc24689325b6d0747.jpg

I'm still using the 2 packs I brought from Doug on his 2016 trip here .. I will order some more for October

Send me message Doug.. I can maybe do your airport transfer .I won't fall asleep like a Thai driver and you can chat to me !!!

On 03/10/2017 at 08:33, Highlander said:

I understand the need for decent razor blades for those who live in Thailand.

I used to take some Mach 3's for an expat each trip as the blades he bought locally whether fake or produced locally, went blunt after 2 shaves as they were made from cheap steel.

Most people who travel to Thailand don't think about that as they take their own razors from home.

I remember forgetting to pack my razor and bought disposables from a 7/11 on arrival in Patts (big mistake)

They are not fake, but the manufacturer definitely makes a sub-par version to sell in 3rd world countries simply because in these places they can get away with this shit.

I have friends in Brazil who also confirm the same situation: the Mach3 there is completely garbage, and nothing like the Mach3 from the US.

After finding out about this I refuse to buy anything Gillette. I decided to spend some bigger cash on a Braun shaver and couldn't be happier: clean shave, no cuts, no need for shaving cream, and will take over a year until the head needs a replacement.

But if I was still on the blades, definitely the offer on this thread is a great deal, much better than buying locally.

Living the dream!

These are real and from the US market. I invite anyone who purchase them to inspect the before the transaction is complete. I've been bugging them for years and they have always been the real deal. Thank you

• Like 1

Top guy and a  quality product at a great price

10x 6 and 10x4 on your next trip Doug

and 5 sticks

Edited by Footymadstreams

• 4 months later...

I'm back in town for a bit and I have more razors if anyone wants them. 500 baht for an 8 pack or 750 baht for 12 (2-6) packs. I also have handles for 100 baht each. I am staying near Pattaya Klang and 3rd road.

The ones sold in stores here are mostly knock offs or made by gillette at a different quality and in a different facility for the Asian market. I'm still cheaper.