Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gillette Fusion Razor Blades, genuine from the US

doug

Make your blade last longer by sharpening it yourself. A pair of jeans hung over a door, run the razor head up the trouser leg of the jeans about 10 times and your blade will be sharp and like brand new. I only use one blade a year and shave every day, simply by sharpening it. 

14 hours ago, doug said:

I'm back in town for a bit and I have more razors if anyone wants them. 500 baht for an 8 pack or 750 baht for 12 (2-6) packs. I also have handles for 100 baht each. I am staying near Pattaya Klang and 3rd road.

The ones sold in stores here are mostly knock offs or made by gillette at a different quality and in a different facility for the Asian market. I'm still cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hey Doug .. I brought 4 packs from you in 2016 !!.. just on the last blade now !!

Are you still here ? at Honey Inn again ?

Have you got any left ?

Hey Doug .. I brought 4 packs from you in 2016 !!.. just on the last blade now !!
Are you still here ? at Honey Inn again ?
Have you got any left ?
I'm still here and I have plenty. Glad they lasted you so long. I'm staying at the Maple Mansion near Legends pool hall by 3rd and Pattaya Klang.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Hamchang said:

A pair of jeans hung over a door, run the razor head up the trouser leg of the jeans about 10 times

I tried it out - the TGF was very unhappy about having to sit on top of the door while I tried to sharpen the blade.

• 5 months later...

I am in Pattaya now until the 24th and I have Fusion razor blades again for those who were interested.  I could have sold the 200 packs I bought last time 3 times over so please let me know that you want them so I can set the aside for you.  I will be staying down the street from D Apartment off Buakhoa (Bukow) at Maple Mansions.  It was great to meet you all last trip.  I sell the real deal as the ones sold in Thailand are copies and will rust and not last you.  If you live outside Pattaya just have someone you know in town pick them up for you and get them to you.  If you have a restaurant or business in town I would be happy to bring them by your shop for the cost of a soda or water and a bit of conversation.

12 cartridge pack of Standard Fusion or Fusion Proglide Power 750 baht

Fusion Handles are 100 baht each. 

All Fusion handles fit any Fusion razor blades and will work the same in my opinion.  I get at least 3-4 months from one cartridge but some of you hairy bastards may use them a bit quicker.

If you are interested PM me with how many you would like with way to contact you (line works best).

This is a post of items for sale in the for sale section and I would appreciate it if any replies or posts to this thread would be kept to reviews or questions of me or my items. Thank you.

My Line ID is dougtrow to message me.

90778a28516be40968b3d86d1bb96ce7.jpg9d72900e2b5b7ccb9b5058a6da7c28dd.jpg228597332cbef1e1e493580e03e84547.jpg99b9d594922b0d2e24c33fd421b807fb.jpg5d5b8096155cdb4d44d4db3d7b2f630f.jpg

• Like 3

You can pm me on here as well or my cell number is 061 672 0775 if you would rather message me there. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I still have some left and I will be leaving on the 24th so please message me if you want any. Line ID - dougtrow

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have brought more Gillette Fusion Razors from America again. These are the genuine ones. I am sure I will run out at some point of them. I have 8 cartridge packs of Fusion Power Proglide and they fit and work on any Fusion handle.

8 cartidge pack - 500 baht
New handles - 100 baht

This is the end of my stockpile so I will probably not be bringing more over again.

I appreciate any comments to review the ones they bought before from me and to keep on topic of the sale of these cartridges.

I have a bank account for those out of town and I could ship them of it's a decent amount. I leave at the end of November so please contact me if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

Hey Doug. Hope your well. Bought some off you quite a while back and i picked them up from Larry from Babydolls. I use a Razorpit after every shave and i still not used them all as did not need to. Money well spent. UK prices are too silly.

Hey Doug. Hope your well. Bought some off you quite a while back and i picked them up from Larry from Babydolls. I use a Razorpit after every shave and i still not used them all as did not need to. Money well spent. UK prices are too silly.
Great. I love to hear that! Thank you

I just realized that I am down to 6 packs now so I am selling them 12 cartridges for 750 baht. Handles are 100 baht.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doug,

Have only just read of your return, I assume you have sold your remaining stock by now, but, if you have any left let me know, always a great product and price form you.

cheers

Hi Doug,
Have only just read of your return, I assume you have sold your remaining stock by now, but, if you have any left let me know, always a great product and price form you.
cheers
I still have plenty at this point. I will be able to meet you on the 29th or after if you want. Thanks!

Thanks Doug, I will contact you on "line" and arrange to meet you on 29th, Cheers

Doug has left me a supply of blades anyone in need can pm me or email [email protected] to arrange pick up

2 x 6 packs 750 baht

1 x 6 pack   400 baht

1 x 12     750   baht limited number

Edited by Footymadstreams

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Doug has left me a supply of blades anyone in need can pm me or email [email protected] to arrange pick up

2 x 6 packs 750 baht

1 x 6 pack   400 baht

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought an 8 blade pack from Footymadstreams. They were delivered promptly to me in Bangkok, they are the correct product and were safely packaged. Thoroughly recommended. 

• Like 1