Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is there an option to Ignore topics ?

Avon

Where you find topics you had ignored?

Down on page is theme options, which one I should use, any significance?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, whitespider said:

LOL fook knows how that did that :)

Afraid the Ignore Topics button is gone again. Even tried your magical click from email fix, no joy. :Question:

image.png

Same

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Afraid the Ignore Topics button is gone again. Even tried your magical click from email fix, no joy. :Question:

image.png

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

image.png

Should be back. For some reason a tick box in the settings keeps unticking but not sure why :(

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Just now, whitespider said:

Should be back. For some reason a tick box in the settings keeps unticking but not sure why :(

Back now...thanks

5 minutes ago, whitespider said:

whats funny, is when you guys said before that it worked, I hit ignore this topic, but it kept coming up still. Then the button disappeared.   Now i read the topic again and sure enough the button is there, but becasue I clicked it before it now says stop ignoring this topic.  yet I saw it and replied just now  555

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 10.43.31 AM.jpg

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

whats funny, is when you guys said before that it worked, I hit ignore this topic, but it kept coming up still. Then the button disappeared.   Now i read the topic again and sure enough the button is there, but becasue I clicked it before it now says stop ignoring this topic.  yet I saw it and replied just now  555

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 10.43.31 AM.jpg

Hmmmm.

PITA probably just ditch it. More hassle than its worth it seems. 

2 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Hmmmm.

Are you a mod? Can not find the team anywhere.

36 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Hmmmm.

Pretty please.............

.......................please don't.     :Cry3:

21 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Team list is "Staff" in the top Nav bar. Might change that also :) 

Found it. Wrote singnature also so you can get right advice directly.

On Android phone is it under Browse tab.

Huawei-Android-4G

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Pretty please.............

.......................please don't.     :Cry3:

OK - just for you :Whistle: but if it keeps crashing it could end up a bit pointless. Only logical reason is a conflict with another plugin. Its the "all groups" box that keeps unticking so maybe we could try making it only available to certain groups and see if that resolves it.

1 minute ago, whitespider said:

OK - just for you :Whistle: but if it keeps crashing it could end up a bit pointless. Only logical reason is a conflict with another plugin. Its the "all groups" box that keeps unticking so maybe we could try making it only available to certain groups and see if that resolves it.

i read on another site long ago, in a distant galaxy, that they had some similar problem and had to reboot the system to make it work....not sure if same thing

2 minutes ago, whitespider said:

How about getting rid of that 'Who read this topic' button in case it's that......

.....or do you think someone will use it?   

Just now, Edge said:

How about getting rid of that 'Who read this topic' button in case it's that......

Will be trying them all to find the conflict but need to get on a PC. Dont worry Edgey I cant bear the thought of you in tears :)

Will be trying them all to find the conflict but need to get on a PC. Dont worry Edgey I cant bear the thought of you in tears :)

when this is fixed it will just be something else a no win situation :)

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

when this is fixed it will just be something else a no win situation :)

Not from me, it's all I've ever asked for............

............apart from free draught     :Beer8:

7 minutes ago, Edge said:

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

I Have disabled that so lets see how it goes although there was actually a good reason for adding that.

10 minutes ago, whitespider said:

I Have disabled that so lets see how it goes although there was actually a good reason for adding that.

I'm betting it came free with the Ignore button.   :rolleyes:

The problem is the ordering of the plugin - some higher up ones affect the functionality of lower down ones. So even though they are enabled and should appear they don't. It requires a lot of dicking around to get them sorted.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sun14.jpg

I don't know if this helps or not but what I get is the Ignore Button on topics, I hit it then get an Are You Sure box, I click OK then another box comes up saying something like This topic will no-longer appear in your streams and search activity.

All sounds good but the ignored topics still come up in New Content.

Hope you guys can fix this because being able to ignore specific topics and not having them listed in New Content would be really great and make using the forum much better for us.

Don't give in on this please

2 minutes ago, CuppaTea said:

I don't know if this helps or not but what I get is the Ignore Button on topics, I hit it then get an Are You Sure box, I click OK then another box comes up saying something like This topic will no-longer appear in your streams and search activity.

All sounds good but the ignored topics still come up in New Content.

Hope you guys can fix this because being able to ignore specific topics and not having them listed in New Content would be really great and make using the forum much better for us.

Don't give in on this please

I am sorry but its a plugin, its on or off, there are no other options or settings. If thats what it does then thats what it does Im afraid. 

I am sorry but its a plugin, its on or off, there are no other options or settings. If thats what it does then thats what it does Im afraid. 

Sorry friend but its doing nothing other than giving the option but not following through with it says

Cant be designed like that because currently its just decoration with zero functionality other than saying it will do something..

Got to be something that's either wrong with the plugin itself or another plugin is in conflict with it and so removes its functionality.

If you guys cant fix this then you should get your $10 back and tell them why you want it, maybe then they will fix the problem or give a solution how to.

Give me my money back because this thing aint working usually gets action because nobody ever wants to.

Good luck but please keep at this because when it does work it will be great.

Archived