Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is there an option to Ignore topics ?

Avon

12 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

After inane almost daily threads with topics similar to "Do you like isle or window seats?: or "What's your favorite brand of Thai drinking water?" or " How often to you brush your teeth in Thailand?" I now have just one person on my ignore list.  A simple question once in a while I can take, a 3-5 per week barrage of silly questions from the same person?  Bye Bye thread starter, hello ignore button. 

which one broke the camels back?  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, just hanging said:

which one broke the camels back?  

I think it was the one asking about the frequency of hand washing in Pattaya,  I had to use the ignore button or I'd end up posting something I might regret.

Ignore this topic function is finally working,  the problem was that we were using an old theme (somehow)  I have changed the theme and the ignore this topic function is now showing.

6 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Ignore this topic function is finally working,  the problem was that we were using an old theme (somehow)  I have changed the theme and the ignore this topic function is now showing.

That's the best Christmas present a Mod could get. :)

2 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

That's the best Christmas present a Mod could get. :)

Yes, but can NOT sign in anounymys anymore.

Under "who read this topic" is everybody!

Letters are very small in Anroid-Mobile.

color me stupid but where is the button, got sevearl I am gonna use it on

I can't see it either.

I see 'Who read this topic' which is not much use IMO, but no  Ignore.JPG.3e786de6f649fdc3e66d7134e1d770ba.JPG

great, where is it?  dont see it but a new button who read this topic appeared, did you push the wrong button?

1 minute ago, whitespider said:

Top of thread

see it now, thanks   this will be my first one 555

I see it on some thread but not all, I'm guessing if you've already viewed / posted to an older thread it won't appear. For new threads and first views it does. 

9 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I see it on some thread but not all, I'm guessing if you've already viewed / posted to an older thread it won't appear. For new threads and first views it does. 

Thats odd I see it on this thread and have posted in it. Are you looking at the very top? Could you screenshot us what you see as it should work on all threads

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

7 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I find I am able to ignore threads I have posted to previously.  Got so bloody sick of seeing Bitcoin every minute it became the first :Party1:

26 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Thats odd I see it on this thread and have posted in it. Are you looking at the very top? Could you screenshot us what you see as it should work on all threads

Odd, now I see it on every thread. Perhaps it just took a little while to become fully functional on all threads?

24 minutes ago, Barhop said:

I find I am able to ignore threads I have posted to previously.  Got so bloody sick of seeing Bitcoin every minute it became the first :Party1:

But if you don't see the Bitcoin thread how are you ever going yo get rich quick? :) 555

All jokes aside, the 'view new content' link is the best thing I've ever found on this site. 

1 hour ago, Dr No said:

But if you don't see the Bitcoin thread how are you ever going yo get rich quick?

Actually am quite happy with being comfortable financially whilst never becoming "rich".  At just after 65, the last thing I need is the stress of buying into that event and seeing so many conflicting media reports every day.  Magic thing now is at least I no longer have to endure it on my otherwise wonderful mongering site :D

1 hour ago, Dr No said:

But if you don't see the Bitcoin thread how are you ever going yo get rich quick? :) 555

All jokes aside, the 'view new content' link is the best thing I've ever found on this site. 

View New Content has been around since day 1 and yes it is by far the easiest way to use the Forum - looking at clcik patterns it is what the vast majority of people do.

Using Chrome on a laptop, Ignore Topic button is still missing on every thread. This is what I see.

image.png

Just now, forcebwithu said:

Using Chrome on a laptop, Ignore Topic button is still missing on every thread. This is what I see.

image.png

I am on Chrome on a laptop and it shows to me. Chrome is notorious for Caching so can you try clearing that to see if it appears?

6 minutes ago, whitespider said:

I am on Chrome on a laptop and it shows to me. Chrome is notorious for Caching so can you try clearing that to see if it appears?

No need to now. Got the email about your reply, clicked on "Go to this Post" in the email and lo and behold I now see this at the top of the page. Glad the problem was fixed by a simple email... :Bravo1:

image.png

18 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

No need to now. Got the email about your reply, clicked on "Go to this Post" in the email and lo and behold I now see this at the top of the page. Glad the problem was fixed by a simple email... :Bravo1:

image.png

LOL fook knows how that did that :)

I tried it on one topic (the suicide one) but it still came up in VNC when someone posted.

I checked and it gave me the option Stop Ignoring This Topic....hmmmm

^^^

That was on my phone.

Just looked on my PC (still not ignored) and I don't have any option to ignore or stop ignoring.

'Who read this topic' (A, Everyone) is alive and well.   :rolleyes:

Archived