Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anny Bar on Soi Chaiyapoon

MalcolmT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Is it within Staggering distance of Lollitas ?

yes 3 doors from lolitas  towards  soi B

On 8/9/2017 at 8:59 AM, dd0283 said:

Thx for the info. I'll be there with a couple of friends in November :).. how much is BF? ST and LT??? Just asking 

cant say for legal reasons ,but LT changes with the time of day.think Soi Six prices, ST is in keeping with other places on the soi.we have ac rooms with on-suite showers. 

On 8/9/2017 at 4:21 PM, Roadrunner said:

Is it within Staggering distance of Lollitas ?

3 doors away .towards the beach

Good pics of the girls and promotion of the bar.  Well done.  Good luck.

In what sort of time scale are you guys thinking opening a second and third bar on the 'poon?

2 minutes ago, SirL said:

Good pics of the girls and promotion of the bar.  Well done.  Good luck.

In what sort of time scale are you guys thinking opening a second and third bar on the 'poon?

we are currently renovating the place next door , i am not sure when it will be opened. 

On 8/10/2017 at 3:30 AM, Mick Pattaya said:

same MO as in Soi 6?, bar fine & then where? :Number1a:

up to you

Whenever the time is right, regular group pics of all the girls lined up in front of the bar, like Soi 6 bars do, would be great.

On 8/8/2017 at 4:14 PM, MalcolmT said:

om, this girl is nuts ,has me in stitches every night ,watching her dance 

om2 dance.jpg

i have to be honest there are not too many lasses that really float my boat these days,older and lower labido and all that,but i just love the luck of this slinky little minx

.im  driving down in a months time for a few nights and would be delighted to buy breakfast for her

any indications of how she drives?

is she a fast and furious f1 or a long slow comfort seeker like a bentley?

im going to guess the former .

i bet. she takes the poll position on many occasion

she certainly gets me all revved up

Sorry guys I walked through there last night with GF and she happens to know a couple of girls working in the massage places and on the whole it came across as a bit grubby and in my opinion it's a long way off comparing with Soi 6 I would put it one step up from the Bush Mountain which of course has it supporters and each to their own.

I'm not commenting on your bar to be honest I didn't notice it so don't take offence good luck with it and if I get down that again I would drop in for a drink because it sounds like you've got the right idea about the ladies.

On 8/14/2017 at 1:13 PM, karandy said:

i have to be honest there are not too many lasses that really float my boat these days,older and lower labido and all that,but i just love the luck of this slinky little minx

.im  driving down in a months time for a few nights and would be delighted to buy breakfast for her

any indications of how she drives?

is she a fast and furious f1 or a long slow comfort seeker like a bentley?

im going to guess the former .

i bet. she takes the poll position on many occasion

she certainly gets me all revved up

she certainly one of our most popular drives, i havent driven myself. but usually in pole position.I am told  handles a treat , pulls strongly , sounds great as she quick shifts , to a screaming max.

29 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

But can she be driven up a back alleyway ?

theres always one  that tries to spoil it.,

gentlemen dont do things like that doncha know

where have the photos of those racy ladies gone to ?

20 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

But can she be driven up a back alleyway ?

haha ,i dont know the answer to that,i guess you could try. be warned it might set the alarm and immobilizer off 

2 hours ago, karandy said:

where have the photos of those racy ladies gone to ?

got a pic today,it is hard because some of the girls are camera shy.

23 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

got a pic today,it is hard because some of the girls are camera shy.

sorry i think we have our wires crossed-i meant where have your previous pics posted on here dissappeared to?

i think they call it progress with the forum updates?

at the moment i dont think its helping anyone out

in fact including myself,i think its putting people off from posting

i thought the forum was here to help businesses out and get ad revenue etc,but the past few months if i were a sponsor i think i would now be out.

back on track hows the new shop doing and the new opening hours?

some of our less shy girls Da, Ja , Om, Aiw. apologies for  the shaky camera work 

20819703_139009463365431_205523804169157392_o.jpg

yes same for me, only a rectangle box with a question mark. tried logging in again but no change

1 minute ago, karandy said:

sorry i think we have our wires crossed-i meant where have your previous pics posted on here dissappeared to?

i think they call it progress with the forum updates?

at the moment i dont think its helping anyone out

in fact including myself,i think its putting people off from posting

i thought the forum was here to help businesses out and get ad revenue etc,but the past few months if i were a sponsor i think i would now be out.

back on track hows the new shop doing and the new opening hours?

the pics shouldnt  have disappeared?.let me check .cant post pic today some problem ? we are staying at 12 midnight at the moment  unless have customers 

5 minutes ago, biggles said:

yes same for me, only a rectangle box with a question mark. tried logging in again but no change

think its fixed now.it is on my screen

Archived