IGNORED

Anny Bar on Soi Chaiyapoon

MalcolmT

On 9/26/2017 at 00:47, b0b said:

Barfines of 800 baht in ordinary beer bars?!

Was it ST or LT?

LT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see this one lasting too long,

Soi pothole is full of grotty old buildings, with  very average  Bar girls and massage joints.

3 to 4 months of the year it is full of puddles and water .

There are some seriously hard working Farang Bar owners that manage to do all right purely because of the efforts they put in and the expat clientele they have managed to Keep.

Why would anyone contemplate 800 baht bar fines and 90 Baht beers for very average ladies when you could get an all in service from any of the massage ladies for 1000 baht or less and all other bars selling beers for 60 baht or there abouts? 

Fairly sure last time i wasaround that area i was getting 2 beers for that price or cheaper and closer to 2nd rd... billabongs even cheaper isnt it

As for bfs in a beer bar in my exp 300bt is the norm, 500 in some places

This bar is not the only bar that charges like a wounded bull... but seems to be the bar people are down on. Vote with your feet, as I have done with an equally over priced beer bar in the general area, that is pretty popular on this board. Yet no-one whinges about the prices there... go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo starfucks....:wink:

Popped in to Anny bar a couple of times recently to ST a lady called Nam, although the tattoo on her arm says NOONG, curvy 37 year old, great body, good in the sack, with a tongue piercing that she knows how to use. My bill came to approx 1,500 baht, for 2 drinks, mine and hers, barfine and room action. I really hope she is there next visit in a few months.

On 9/26/2017 at 09:36, twicestung said:

Doesn't the owner read this forum & realise just what good service in a new bar can achieve? He only has to look at the rewards for the new bar on 

soi Diana (DROP IN) to see the benefits! Must have more money than sense or simply another arrogant GBO prick! Be very surprised if he is still open when I arrive in November, at those prices! :Moon2::NoNo3:

Looks like he has more money than sense since he has opened nearby 'Bunny Bar' & is planning a 3rd in the area! Could be on to a good thing if only he would lower his greed factor & copy the OLD closed bar model of Soi6! If not will surely result in 3 more bars for sale.

2 hours ago, twicestung said:

Looks like he has more money than sense since he has opened nearby 'Blue Bar' & is planning a 3rd in the area! Could be on to a good thing if only he would lower his greed factor & copy the OLD closed bar model of Soi6! If not will surely result in 3 more bars for sale.

• 4 weeks later...

this bar is now closed  !!!

3 hours ago, insider said:

Both Anny's and Blue bar?

only annys-all staff are now in Blue bar,and not looking all that good either;

much better options locally and much cheaper

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 17:22, MalcolmT said:

we are renovating the other 2 units working on next door now ,blue bar 

we have fully renovated Anny bar ,twice the size  ,unreconizable as old anny . opened yesterday . i  will start a new thread on it.

33 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

ok guys i am opening a new thread on the New any bar

Not being awkward Malcolm but why? It will only confuse matters if its the same bar surely.

6 minutes ago, Thaifix said:

Not being awkward Malcolm but why? It will only confuse matters if its the same bar surely.

good point ,i will consult with the owner before doing so thanks

On 8/29/2017 at 15:40, karandy said:

any ideas when the Blue bar will be ready for opening malcolm?

will look so much better in the soi with nicely decorated shops and bars,good luck

any luck with the new recruits? did they turn up ,if they did many of us guys are waiting with bated breath for some pics of them and the others as well,keeping us on the hook ?

good luck with the building

sorry for the very  late  answer.blue bar is up and running.anny has just been renovated and is twice the size.opened yesterday we will be getting more lounge furniture .

bar.jpg

On 8/9/2017 at 15:48, Sloracer said:

Thank you, This is exactly what all bars should provide as Many of us rely on google maps and GPS.  Soi Chaiyapoon is not listed this was on google maps so it can be confusing for a newbie.

I don't know where else to ask but WHY are the street on Google maps in white on a pale yellow background.  I can't really see them, or am I color disabled?

7 minutes ago, whitespider said:

I have PMd you Malcolm but yes just use this thread please.

is this mr S ?  or mr B ? i dont know  who i am talking to sorry .yes got the message 

13 minutes ago, mongo2 said:

I don't know where else to ask but WHY are the street on Google maps in white on a pale yellow background.  I can't really see them, or am I color disabled?

Just searched for Soi Chaiyapoon on google maps and it shows the street everyone expects but it has the name Chalermphrakiat 25.  It is also showing icon for "Chaiyapoon Inn @ $35" on same street.  So guess Mr Google prefers keeping what was put in originally...:unsure: 

Anyway, a few taps on my Moto G 3rd gen (few years old now) enlarges everything super clear so that may help...

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Archived