IGNORED

Anny Bar on Soi Chaiyapoon

MalcolmT

The Anny bar is a new bar on Soi chaiyapoon,  (just off soi backeuw,  the soi is infamous for its massage shops) we plan to open a few more bars on soi chaiyaboon with the same style as Soi 6.

We are located about half way down on the right when walking towards 3rd road.

We currently have around 9 girls but because we are a new bar it can fluctuate along with the quality. It will take us 2-3 months to get a strong team and fix the bar up nicely.

Please check our facebook for pictures of current girls, we shall be updating this thread with promotions, pictures and events.

https://www.facebook.com/AnnyBarpattaya/

Location on google maps

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/12°55'42.7"N+100°53'09.3"E/@12.928524,100.8837313,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d12.928524!4d100.88592?hl=en

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have spent time on each of my holiday on Soi Chaiyapoon, but just have hard time getting Amon massage Shop.

Look forward to stopping in your bar for a drink or 2 and check out the girls.

Guess I will need to go up Soi Lengkee and come down the Soi to your place as there are too many temptations going up the Soi.

Good luck and keep your Facebook up dated, Thanks.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

20 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I have spent time on each of my holiday on Soi Chaiyapoon, but just have hard time getting Amon Massage Shop.

Look forward to stopping in your bar for a drink or 2 and check out the girls.

Guess I will need to go up Soi Lengkee and come down the Soi to your place as there are too many temptations going up the Soi.

Good luck and keep your Facebook up dated, Thanks.

LeoTex

thanks you wont be disappointed. dont have so many pics to post now a lot of the girls are  media shy lol

Plus you need to beef yourself up a bit and hit the gym just in case of pissed up lads running amok :Laugh1:

All joking aside best of luck to you and  your new bar 

Will pop in next time I'm on that soi

On 8/1/2017 at 4:47 PM, MalcolmT said:

Anny Bar is a new bar on soi chaiyapoon,  (just off soi backeuw,  the soi is infamous for its massage shops) we plan to open a few more bars on soi chaiyaboon with the same style as Soi 6.

I've always regarded this Soi as better than the 6 anyway.

3 hours ago, MalcolmT said:

legs sisters.jpg

They are sure looking good from this view.

I will get a look from the 'front' side when I'm back next month.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

20 hours ago, LeoTex said:

They are sure looking good from this view.

I will get a look from the 'front' side when I'm back next month.

LeoTex

you wont be disappointed  

22 hours ago, Lucky6pence said:

Plus you need to beef yourself up a bit and hit the gym just in case of pissed up lads running amok :Laugh1:

All joking aside best of luck to you and  your new bar 

Will pop in next time I'm on that soi

555.  no security issues as yet.had one guy was a bit reluctant to pay his bill.all sorted out with a little chat, i bought him a shot.one of our best customers now .oh dont get any ideas  lol

couple  of pics from this afternoon .ladda and jimmy enjoy a drink. one of our secret sisters working her magic

secret sister.jpg

ladda.jpg

Had a drink there tonight on the way home from watching the motogp. Six very slim, attractive ladies and not a fatty in sight. As Laa Mok said there were a couple that I would be happy to take-away. Guys who dismiss BB as no quality should take a look !!  

On 06/08/2017 at 11:51 PM, biggles said:

Had a drink there tonight on the way home from watching the motogp. Six very slim, attractive ladies and not a fatty in sight. As Laa Mok said there were a couple that I would be happy to take-away. Guys who dismiss BB as no quality should take a look !!  

Well, I happen to like slim attractive ladies :)   Will be sure to visit during my trip in September.

we did make a failed attempt to visit in June. Go a bit confused with the address, but now I'm a bit more savvy with the address and street / Soi naming convention.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:47 AM, MalcolmT said:

The Anny bar is a new bar on Soi Chaiyapoon,  (just off soi backeuw,  the soi is infamous for its massage shops) we plan to open a few more bars on soi chaiyaboon with the same style as Soi 6.

We are located about half way down on the right when walking towards 3rd road.

We currently have around 9 girls but because we are a new bar it can fluctuate along with the quality. It will take us 2-3 months to get a strong team and fix the bar up nicely.

Please check our facebook for pictures of current girls, we shall be updating this thread with promotions, pictures and events.

https://www.facebook.com/AnnyBarpattaya/

Location on google maps

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/12°55'42.7"N+100°53'09.3"E/@12.928524,100.8837313,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d12.928524!4d100.88592?hl=en

Thx for the info. I'll be there with a couple of friends in November :).. how much is BF? ST and LT??? Just asking 

6 hours ago, dd0283 said:

Thx for the info. I'll be there with a couple of friends in November :).. how much is BF? ST and LT??? Just asking 

sorry for legal reason cant talk on this subject.look forward to seeing you  in november

On 01/08/2017 at 7:47 PM, MalcolmT said:

Thank you, This is exactly what all bars should provide as Many of us rely on google maps and GPS.  Soi Chaiyapoon is not listed this was on google maps so it can be confusing for a newbie.

same MO as in Soi 6?, bar fine & then where? :Number1a:

................................................................................................................

Archived