IGNORED

Is soi 7 still worth a visit?

xeno

Still worth visiting. The soi between 7 and 8 now has new bars open where funny girl bar was, 
One is called Sky Music bar and is a great place to chill, Great band, Pretty sure it is the old funny girl bar band, drink prices are ok and a few diamonds amongst the bar girls.

2 of my best nights last trip were in this bar
well worth calling in.

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Love soi 7 great soi to start evening love pandora bar best bar on the 7 .some cracking talent in there .love playing pool with the girls .one girl in there patty is a great player omg when she leans over to take a shot the way her skirt rides up over her arse makes me horny and want to st her straight away lol.

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Found soi 7 dead on some nights with a walk through and decent on other nights...but I like the slower pace there and definitely some gems if you do more than a walk through and stop for a drink to scout it out...also wanted a LT from a beer bar girl in Soi 7 that wouldn’t give me the time of day until I was leaving with my wingman who LT’d a girl from same bar, then she shot me the sad eyes...sorry sweetheart, walked over to 8 and found an absolute gem there so snooze u lose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I got a beautiful girl 1 year ago.

Her name is Aingoon. She is 19. Really good body but not really good in moving into the bed.

Also I found that in soi 7 many girls start to get old. For young girls you should go to Soi 6 better.

19 hours ago, plapla said:

I got a beautiful girl 1 year ago.

Her name is Aingoon. She is 19. Really good body but not really good in moving into the bed.

Also I found that in soi 7 many girls start to get old. For young girls you should go to Soi 6 better.

I've seen the lyrics somewhere before but I can't remember the tune.