Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is soi 7 still worth a visit?

xeno

Preparing for my upcoming trip to Thailand and a week's visit to Pattaya i am browsing the forum, reading websites and watching youtube videos to have a bit of impression for places to go to. Until now i have spent most of my Thai days in Bangkok and Phuket when it comes to p4p. Only once (in 2013) i was in Pattaya and sent 95% of that time in Soi6. Nightwish & Pussyclub were the only bars of what now the Nightwish group is. I still have some crazy good memories from those days.

This upcoming trip i will attent Soi6 (of course) but also had in mind to spend a part of my time in regular beer bars and other sois. The first thoughts of that were soi7 and 8. However all i read and see is empty(-ish) bars and a continous low amount of customers.

What do i expect? A holliday-party vibe, girls dancing, fooling around with customers and vice versa. Drinks, the occasional bell, guys having a good time, playing these stupid bargames, also pooltables would be nice. Bit like tiger complex Phuket, never a dull moment

I don't like to be one of three guys in the bar, declining wanted ladydrinks for all the girls all the time.

Perhaps i read the wrong articles or watch the wrong videos, but also this part of the forum seems to be in a wintersleep..

Is soi 7 still worth a visit?

sent with Tapatalk

Everywhere is always worth a visit because you have to make up your mind.

20 minutes out of your trip wont kill you and you just never know what your missing until you find out yourself.

Simple answer yes.

Just look for yourself you could have a beer or 2 on every soi in Pattaya in one night,

Don't leave out all the other places. There's so much more to Pattaya than Soi6,7&8

Depends on how much time you have and if your ambulatory.

Takes me less than 5 minutes end to end.

its just another soi. i think you can spare 10 mins strolling end to end. 

Simple answer yes.
Just look for yourself you could have a beer or 2 on every soi in Pattaya in one night,
Don't leave out all the other places. There's so much more to Pattaya than soi6,7&8

thnx, simple answer! :-)

You can find some gems on Soi 7.  I recommend checking it out  but don't get your hopes up.  I spent a lot of time in Gossip Girl to start my nights. 

I do this every year i hit soi 7 at least once, but everytime usually disappointed. I will actually check it out later today ill have a run through maybe ill sit at one or two bars and scout the surroundings. I found strolling you might miss a few bars here and there because i also walk quick... But cant stand to be one of those guys who just stops side of the road and takes  a long gander.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

You might end up liking it.

I went down soi 7 and up soi 8 a couple of times in March, soi's seemed almost dead to me.

I walked thru with the GF last week and thought soi7 was worth a stroll for a guy on the make. Soi 8 was pretty boring, but has been for a long time no. The bars at the 2nd road end were a bit lively but 7 was better. 

PJ DJ bar is always fun and worth a detour in my opinion.  Shooters opposite has a big crew of top notch lookers as well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, ShaneFalco said:

You might end up liking it.

I went down Soi 7 and up soi 8 a couple of times in March, soi's seemed almost dead to me.

Same here. I was also there in March after a 10-year absence and spent 1 night at Sunshine Inn because I thought 7/8 might be fun to check out since my last visit.  Boy was I wrong.  It was nothing like it was in 04-07 when I made the majority of my trips.  At that time this area was jumping and you couldn't walk down either soi without being molested by throngs of girls - most of them cute little things too.  Now soi 7/8 seems to have reverted back to outdated/sleepy beerbar complexes where only the expats hang out and everyone looks bored an tired.  Yawwwwn...I nearly fell asleep just typing about it.  Oh, forgot to mention the only "girls" trying to molest you now are all ladyboys.  Lol

Assuming the op is back from his trip already...maybe he'll provide his own opinion?

Edited by Devilok17

Yes Soi 7 is worth a visit. As others have said everyone likes different things. It has 2 or 3 bars that are very popular such as Shooters and PJ DJ. It also still has some of the best of the old style beer bars you will find.

It is true to say its not quite what it was but you should go and check it our for yourself. After all if you dont like it, its a short bus hop, or even a walk, to Walking Street or Soi 6.

• Like 2

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yup, worth a trip.  Never know what you may find where.  Glad I did last trip

The agogo near Beach road on 8 was not nice though, mamasan physically pushing me around, but as any place, if not great, walk out and to the next one. 

I find it difficult to imagine why a really hot girl would stay working in soi 7.  They want customer flow, which doesn't seem to be happening in soi 7.

All of them are worth a stroll. I like soi 8 and have found some great girls there in random bars and massage shops. Soi 7 is ok and there are a few decent girls working there. Doubt you are going to find any go-go types but there are girls working there that are worth a chat. Doesn't get going till sundown in my experience.

The problem with posts like this is that what is great for one is crap for another. I generally avoid soi 7 but went down there about a month ago and a girl caught my eye in one of the open and not too noisy bars. The soi was pretty dead but I ended up having a great night. If I was that way inclined the girl could have been a keeper.
So a great night on a dead soi. If she hadn't been standing where she was as I passed by I probably would have made it to the end of the street without stopping anywhere. The difference between worth a visit or not can be decided in a few seconds.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

I was watching some of the recent youtube videos (missing pattaya),and it does seem that soi7/soi8 are getting busy,

offcourse it didnt look nowhere as busy as it was 5yrs ago but change is inevitable.

I have met some nice girls there.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Pretty poor on soi 7 now used to like it but gone down hill pandora bar used to have some good lookers but was in there last week ladyboys and girls that would have to pay me lol soi 6 still the best place and Walking Street for me wins all day long

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JABL said:

offcourse it didnt look nowhere as busy as it was 5yrs ago but change is inevitable.

13/14 years ago Soi7/8 were absolutely rammed with pussy and punters.

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

13/14 years ago Soi7/8 were absolutely rammed with pussy and punters.

No doubt. Even in 2012. It was a beautiful experience just walking through that soi at night. 

So many girls grabbing and shouting at you. 

That is why I always go there whenever am in pattaya. There are still some girls but very few punters. Most of the girls end up in marine and 808 at night. 

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos