IGNORED

Is soi 7 still worth a visit?

xeno

it really depends on what you like..for me I always visit soi 7 during my trip...in April during Songkran, it was packed with people..I did see a video on youtube of soi 7 during the 09 songkran and it was way more people then than it was when I went this past year...definitely worth going in my opinion...I usually make a trip to 69ers, shooters, and the one adjacent to shooters that has the no ladyboys sign...i checked out rolling live last new years and my buddy got hit on by a ladyboy there, it was too funny

Mr. WIFSUWO

Plenty of bars still worth visiting. PJ DJ, Shooters, Bailey's, Pandora and Silver Star Agogo to name a few.

If you've only got a couple of nights there are probably more reliable go to areas like Soi 6 or LK but a few hours out of a two week trip... Why not? 

I'd still say Soi 6 is the best Soi on the planet but there is so much more to Pattaya and plenty of treasure to be found, Soi Made in, the GCs or Soi Diamond now for example. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

On 6/27/2017 at 14:17, bbbz said:

Depends on how much time you have and if your ambulatory.

Takes me less than 5 minutes end to end.

Reading some other responses I am guessing you and I are the only guys on this thread that don’t need a cane to walk.:P

Edited by great mooglie

• 3 months later...

I took BiBi from soi7, "please don't say you love me" tattoo.

great kissing affection ordinary boom boom

Soi 7 has everything you need.  Good hotels and Guesthouse,  bars,  places to eat,  massage,  live music.  I like to get a hotel room there because it is close to everything.  it is possible to spend an entire holiday there if you factor in the beach.

On 3/10/2018 at 22:58, PatPow said:

Soi 7 has everything you need.  Good hotels and Guesthouse,  bars,  places to eat,  massage,  live music.  I like to get a hotel room there because it is close to everything.  it is possible to spend an entire holiday there if you factor in the beach.

I agree with @PatPow, the hotels/guesthouses are good on this road (Flipper House was good for the price the last time I visited) and it isn't like the street is going to be as loud at night as if you were staying at the Queen Vic on Soi 6. That said, it is still really close to Soi 6 if you want to grab somebody for short time and get them back to your hotel quickly.

I'm not sure if I'd stay at Flipper House for my entire trip ever, but for a night it was a great location and super close to the beach.

I regularly stay at Sunshine Residences in soi 8 and have been known to spend all evening doing a lap of soi 7 and 8 without venturing further afield. I’ll be doing just that in 3 weeks time. Pool, beer, gogo’s, some decent bands and a few diamonds to be uncovered.  

So yes, definitely worth a visit

Soi 7 seems to be getting good again bars busy good music reasonable prices some good girls in some bars .sunshine hotel gone down hill. Been taken over by indians completely. Nothing against Indiana as nation.and good and bad in all races. But quite frankly found there behaviour apalling.stayed there march this year they used the pool to wash in. Spat in. Generally rude.also had to save one girl from being raped by five guys in room got a bit nasty. Iam a big guy and can handle myself .couldn't walk away and leave her to that.seems some Indians think it's ok bar fine a girl go back room and think it's ok for friends to take part for free .hmmm that's why I used the word rape

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 27/06/2017 at 20:17, bbbz said:

Depends on how much time you have and if your ambulatory.

Takes me less than 5 minutes end to end.

ambulatory 

What a great word. LOL

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

On 22/08/2017 at 08:20, Geordie59 said:

The problem with posts like this is that what is great for one is crap for another. I generally avoid Soi 7 but went down there about a month ago and a girl caught my eye in one of the open and not too noisy bars. The soi was pretty dead but I ended up having a great night. If I was that way inclined the girl could have been a keeper.
So a great night on a dead soi. If she hadn't been standing where she was as I passed by I probably would have made it to the end of the street without stopping anywhere. The difference between worth a visit or not can be decided in a few seconds.

Got agree 100% have had so many great nights from unexpected places.

On 22/08/2017 at 08:20, Geordie59 said:

Edited by f308gt
Duplicate

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2018 at 12:18, jimpty1964 said:

Soi 7 seems to be getting good again bars busy good music reasonable prices some good girls in some bars .sunshine hotel gone down hill. Been taken over by indians completely. Nothing against Indiana as nation.and good and bad in all races. But quite frankly found there behaviour apalling.stayed there march this year they used the pool to wash in. Spat in. Generally rude.also had to save one girl from being raped by five guys in room got a bit nasty. Iam a big guy and can handle myself .couldn't walk away and leave her to that.seems some Indians think it's ok bar fine a girl go back room and think it's ok for friends to take part for free .hmmm that's why I used the word rape

Well done Jim

Me too would have intervened in such a situation.

I think may be the girl knows that she is going to deal a minimum 3 persons.

I've over heard when the Indian group approach a girl she used to ask how many persons.

• 2 weeks later...

Soi 7 is totally worth a visit in my book! I think its the most fun soi in Pattaya! If you just want a quick fuck. Then yeah soi 6 is the best choice, but just having a good time with the occasional ST/LT I think soi 7 wins every time. 

More to do, bigger bars, more restaurants. couple agogo's etc

According to Kev in Thailand's recent vlog the beer bar complex next to Flipper hotel has been demolished and a Flipper 2 hotel is going up in its place. 

Barfined a girl from Rolling Stones 4 , next door to shooters ,spoke to mamasan told me all the girls 2000b LT. Barfines 300/500 depending on who you take.Had a good time there.

On 6/7/2018 at 03:36, dontpanic said:

According to Kev in Thailand's recent vlog the beer bar complex next to Flipper Hotel has been demolished and a Flipper 2 hotel is going up in its place. 

Absolutely true, just an empty block now.

image.png.460bee6302204a9221359a943eae15af.png

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

It depends on what you want and prefer soi7 for sure worths a visit the bars are good choice for a solo guy as they are not that much noisy in comparison with other places everything is available and that includes: massage ,bars ,hotels,gogo,shopping center ect also it is close to other action area like Soi6 and when I went there I enjoy my time and there is good hotels and accomadations in diffrent rates every place worths a visit especially if you have not been there regarding the positive or negative reviews what is suitable for other may not be sutible for you so it is a matter of preferences.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I like to stay at flipper house on soi 7 drink my way to the end and then head out from there. Stayed there three times now so I’m gonna try LK. There is something to be said for having your hotel right on the soi though.

• 4 weeks later...

Right in the middle of everything,  can walk everywhere from Soi 7,  everything you need.

• 3 weeks later...

I like it. It is one of the last sois where you can still get grabbed and groped by girls with vaginas as you stroll along.

Dude some of my goto drinking bars are Soi 7 and 8.

Lucky star

Eagle

And the one between the sois on 2nd road that has 2 for 1 beers every night for a couple hours. 

And once that stops there is another one on 7 with pool tables that does 2 for 1 beers. Ugly ass masculine ladyboy works there and will give you hell on the pool table. But she's real fun. 

Edited by stacksreg123

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Dude some of my goto drinking bars are Soi 7 and 8.
Lucky star
Eagle
And the one between the sois on 2nd road that has 2 for 1 beers every night for a couple hours. 
And once that stops there is another one on 7 with pool tables that does 2 for 1 beers. Ugly ass masculine ladyboy works there and will give you hell on the pool table. But she's real fun. 
Ugly lady boy 555 spot on you got to be talking about Lucy or a. At Pandoras. Great bar on soi 7 well worth a visit

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...