IGNORED

foodland

A decent breakfast including eggs, bacon, toast, juice, and coffee for B62? Sure there was only one piece of bacon, but I really wouldn't have the guts to complain when I was spending less than $2 for a full breakfast. I'm a fan.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2018 at 23:52, OldAsiaHand said:

A decent breakfast including eggs, bacon, toast, juice, and coffee for B62? Sure there was only one piece of bacon, but I really wouldn't have the guts to complain when I was spending less than $2 for a full breakfast. I'm a fan.

I used to go to the Foodland in Bangkok on Soi 5 once in a while for the cheap Charlie breakfast. You received 2 eggs  , fried or scrambled, a slice of bacon, 2 slices of toast , a small glass of juice ( choice ) and coffee or tea.  Perfect for a light meal , but I enjoyed the people watching....always crowded and service was surly at best, usually having the food pretty much thrown at you.

About what I would expect for 57-60B , but the food was fresh and decent.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Archived