IGNORED

Cafe Uno

whitespider - RIP

Trouble is they've got the new Frank Uno toaster.

It only does a couple of rounds - then it's fucked.

Al.

Edited by Al.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Cafe Uno

• whitespider - RIP

• Scumbag

• chuckrivera

Cafe Uno looks and sounds very good so the next time I'm in Pattaya I'll try my best to get there :P

The location is a bit off putting. I usually stay in a hotel on the 2nd road, south Pattaya end. And my first thought is do I really want to make the effort to get there and then have to make the effort to get back into Pattaya.

I like a cooked breakfast on my holiday's but do I want to make the effort to go to the darkside in the morning just for breakfast then mess about getting back in.

Also I normally like to start my night by going somewhere nice for a decent meal. Do I want to mess about getting to Cafe Uno and then after the meal have the mither of getting back into town for the nightlife.

Maybe I'm being negative and should think positive and just get myself out to the darkside and try the food :Drunk_Party:

why dont you combine some stuff into 1 trip to the darkside, take your swimsuit with you and go for a swim at the DAO, take a ST there, then do a few beers and another ST in one of the other bar's, now you worked enough to appreciate dinner. people seem to think it's just housed here, but there's loads of decent daytime bar's

why dont you combine some stuff into 1 trip to the darkside, take your swimsuit with you and go for a swim at the DAO, take a ST there, then do a few beers and another ST in one of the other bar's, now you worked enough to appreciate dinner. people seem to think it's just housed here, but there's loads of decent daytime bar's

I have been over to the darkside and been in one or two ST bars. The last time I did that I went to the Butterfly bar but I don't know the darkside as well as I should do. I've never been to DAO but I believe it's a good place to visit. Is it close to Cafe UNO. Also one thing that put's me off going the darkside is getting about. On the darkside I get the impression there is a lack of baht bus and motorcycle taxi's. Whick makes it hard to move about

Plenty of motorbike taxis on the darkside, no bhat buses though unless you hire one, well that ain't strictly true there is probably one that comes every hour on a set route.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

• 3 weeks later...

This Sunday

Roast Pork in sage

Roast Potatoes in Tyme

Coliflower

Yorkshire Pudding

Broccoli

Carrots

Peas

Gravy

Cheese Sauce

Apple sauce

Followed by either Apple or Rhubard crumble with custard.

290bht all in

From 2pm

Feel free to book on this thread

Thanks

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

This Sunday

Roast Pork in sage

Roast Potatoes in Tyme

Coliflower

Yorkshire Pudding

Broccoli

Carrots

Peas

Gravy

Cheese Sauce

Apple sauce

290bht all in

From 2pm

Thanks

is this setup like a buffet where a person can pick and choose what they like or is this served to the diners at the table?

This Sunday

Roast Pork in sage

Roast Potatoes in Tyme

Coliflower

Yorkshire Pudding

Broccoli

Carrots

Peas

Gravy

Cheese Sauce

Apple sauce

290bht all in

From 2pm

Thanks

Don't do what I did and expect to have this roast for dinner. You have to get in early so it might be better to have it for a late lunch.

I have eaten here a couple of times and the food is great.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

is this setup like a buffet where a person can pick and choose what they like or is this served to the diners at the table?

No, it's served on the plate

Don't do what I did and expect to have this roast for dinner. You have to get in early so it might be better to have it for a late lunch.

I have eaten here a couple of times and the food is great.

Unfortunately, due to the size of my kitchen and the popularity of the Lunch, it's often all gone pretty quickly, best bet is to book one if you intend to turn up late and I'll put it by for you.

Glad you enjoy our food

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

Unfortunately, due to the size of my kitchen and the popularity of the Lunch, it's often all gone pretty quickly, best bet is to book one if you intend to turn up late and I'll put it by for you.

Glad you enjoy our food

Yeah, you told me that on the day... :rolleyes:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thevey picture of that Sunday Roast gives me pain - Icannot get it where I live nowbut used to enjoy it regularly when I was a resident in the UK. I love it!

Cafe Uno is it the next time in Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless Bump............

Just to let people know, tomorrow we will be serving Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding with all the trimmings, from 2pm at Café Uno

Thank you

looks great to me! Going to try and venture out that way during my next trip!

Eat. Down. South.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ I sent you a PM.....

Eat. Down. South.

That pizza looks awful. Where did they got the recipe? Arkansas? :D

I like their burgers a LOT.

Good along with a few beers when I am fucking off from work for an afternoon.

i spat the dummy

Thanks! I'll make note of that during my upcoming trip/Darkside adventures.

Always the Gentlemen

• 1 month later...

called in here today for a bite to eat and have to say the food and service were both excellent and without fault , the sausage and mash is well worth ordering as is the gammon

next visit is a burger i reckon going on the pics posted on here

Never heard a bad word about it. Just be warned that if you go for Sunday Lunch make sure you're there at LUNCH time as they often sell out.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

called in here today for a bite to eat and have to say the food and service were both excellent and without fault , the sausage and mash is well worth ordering as is the gammon

next visit is a burger i reckon going on the pics posted on here

Nice meeting you and thanks for the positive comments

Never heard a bad word about it. Just be warned that if you go for Sunday Lunch make sure you're there at LUNCH time as they often sell out.

Very true, we start at 2pm and is often gone before 4, so get there early to avoid disappointment

^Not doing a roast this week cus of all the water chucking nonsense, we will be open though, Panini's, Breakies etc. Back the week after doing Roasts.