IGNORED

Cafe Uno

whitespider - RIP

Just had a late breakfast there myself, A1++++.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Cafe Uno

• whitespider - RIP

• Scumbag

• chuckrivera

I wasn't attempting to be insulting. I love it when businesses promote the shit out of themselves on the forum. It does make me want to go there.

Pattaya-Addicts.com The largest Pattaya forum now with 20,000 members... please come often and COME NAKED

I had the Large Breakie @ Uno last week, top notch feed, highly recommend for those straying over to the Darkside...

Not the cheapest breakfast in Pattaya but right up there with Ace Cafe as my two favorite places to eat a proper Breakie, good value for money IMO.

Will be back for another feed soon.

BTW... the panini's are good too

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast, yes we know we're not the cheapest breakie in town and don't want to be, we decided to go for good quality ingredients at a good value for money option, you can get a cheap breakfast anywhere but we try to be 'better' by having proper sausages, none of those Ayam beans but good ones, proper doorstop bread, flora marg instead of cheap local produce, button mushrooms again instead of local, cured back bacon. Fresh ground coffee or PG tips tea with free refills.

Large Breakfast.......

2 Egggs any style

2 Large Cumberland Sausages

2 Bacon

Beans

2 tomatos either tinned or fried

Mushrooms

Hash Brown

Black Pudding

2 Bread either toast, bread and butter, fried or combination of.

Glass of OJ or Pinapple Juice

Fresh ground Coffee or Mug of PG Teas with free refill

All the above can be interchanged, you want more bacon instead of Hash Brown for eg, no problem, same with the small breakie

Total 190 BHt

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

Not the cheapest breakfast in Pattaya but right up there with Ace Cafe as my two favorite places to eat a proper Breakie, good value for money IMO.

Well never had it - Ace is my favourite by a mile so far.

CafeUno - do you serve it all day? Im rarely in Pattaya in the mornings.

I wasn't attempting to be insulting. I love it when businesses promote the shit out of themselves on the forum. It does make me want to go there.

Sorry bud I got the wrong end of the stick.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

CafeUno - do you serve it all day? Im rarely in Pattaya in the mornings.

Yes WS, all day

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

Just wanted to let you guys know that this week at the Cafe is Roast Lamb or Roast Chicken, the lamb is cooked in a Dijon mustard glaze, served with roast potatoes cooked in thyme, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots, Mint sauce, gravy and cheese sauce, followed by Rhubarb or Apple pie or crumble with custard or ice cream.

Served from 2pm, it's a sell out most weeks so reserving is suggested but not essential.

Thank you velly big

I have eaten there about 4 times and love it.

The best breakfasts in Pattaya are Cafe Uno, The pig and whistle and the ace cafe, it's hard to seperate them.

I have had Lasagne, a chicken thing (sorry i can't remeber what it was but it was brillaint) and Thai food. My missus is a great cook and is not scared to critasize a place if it has bad Thai food, but she says that "cafe uno number one" which does hold a lot of water when it come to thai food as her old man was a Cheff in the Thai navy for 33 years and taught her.

His sunday roast is as good as i have ever had.

It's a brilliant addition to the DS and well worth a trip from the other side

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Will definitely try out Uno when I'm back in town the menu is mouth watering.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I am hoping to go back this Sunday; well fancy a bit of lamb.

CU, you told me the lamb is a little more expensive, can you elucidate?

Also this time can my kids share one dinner but have 2 puds?? Not trying to be cheap mate but you saw for yourself that your portions are wasted on them and I hate food waste. PM me if you dont want to make a price for that public.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Will def haev to drop by some time in about 2 weeks when I get into town. The menu looks seems great and the pic of the dishs look very tasty. Oh yeah will have to drop by for a visit.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

I am hoping to go back this Sunday; well fancy a bit of lamb.

CU, you told me the lamb is a little more expensive, can you elucidate?

Also this time can my kids share one dinner but have 2 puds?? Not trying to be cheap mate but you saw for yourself that your portions are wasted on them and I hate food waste. PM me if you dont want to make a price for that public.

Yes lamb is more, chicken, beef, pork meals are 290bht while Lamb is 320, Lamb is just more expensive than the other meats.

As for changing your meal around for your kids, just let us know and we can sort it out for you and price accordingly.

Edited by The Cafe Uno

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast, yes we know we're not the cheapest breakie in town and don't want to be, we decided to go for good quality ingredients at a good value for money option, you can get a cheap breakfast anywhere but we try to be 'better' by having proper sausages, none of those Ayam beans but good ones, proper doorstop bread, flora marg instead of cheap local produce, button mushrooms again instead of local, cured back bacon. Fresh ground coffee or PG tips tea with free refills.

Large Breakfast.......

2 Egggs any style

2 Large Cumberland Sausages

2 Bacon

Beans

2 tomatos either tinned or fried

Mushrooms

Hash Brown

Black Pudding

2 Bread either toast, bread and butter, fried or combination of.

Glass of OJ or Pinapple Juice

Fresh ground Coffee or Mug of PG Teas with free refill

All the above can be interchanged, you want more bacon instead of Hash Brown for eg, no problem, same with the small breakie

Total 190 BHt

I tried your breakfast the other night and i could not eat it all. It was nice, but i prefer you sunday roast. i've had it now 3 maybe 4 weeks on the trot and it bloody 1st class!

:)

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

I tried your breakfast the other night and i could not eat it all. It was nice, but i prefer you sunday roast. i've had it now 3 maybe 4 weeks on the trot and it bloody 1st class!

:WinkGrin1:

Minime,

lwatching your belly growing I recommend to take a lighter breakfast version, and maybe skip your usual 3 coups of chockolate ice cream during lunch, hehe

:Drink4:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Minime,

lwatching your belly growing I recommend to take a lighter breakfast version, and maybe skip your usual 3 coups of chockolate ice cream during lunch, hehe

:001_Sawasdee:

Benny10, you are a bad cookie.

When was the last time you see me have Ice Cream? :Rant1:

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

Hi People, just to let you know that this week at the Cafe we have the Choice of either Roast Pork or Roast Chicken with all the trimmings.

From 2pm, get there early as it's a sell out every week.

Roast Pork in sage

Roast Potatoes in Thyme

Cauliflower cheese

Broccoli

Carrots

Peas

Gravy

Yorkshire Pudding

Real Gravy, Cheese sauce

Apple Sauce

Followed by either Apple or Rhubard crumble with custard.

290bht all in

Thanks

Edited by The Cafe Uno

• 3 weeks later...

Roast Beef on Rosemary tomorrow people, with all the trimmings, from 2pm at Cafe Uno

Thanks

i love the place, the panini's are fantastic, try the bigleg panini, spicy, but not too hot :P

• 2 weeks later...

Great prices and some good reviews, i'll be checking this place out :D

Has anyone tried the Thai food in there?

Food looks great in the pics - will be trying the place very soon myself.

Hope you do,please introduce yourself, always happy to meet people of the boards

Great prices and some good reviews, i'll be checking this place out :DeadHorse2:

Has anyone tried the Thai food in there?

Best come try it yourself then :GoldenSmile1: Seriously tough, I obviously can't comment but there are some reviews on other forums, saying that girlfriends/wives of our customers have always been happy with the Thai food, our selection on the menu is quite limited but if you ask and our girls can provide then we will do our best to accommodate but primarily we are Farang food

Man I love this forum for having good recommendations for women, drinks, and food. This will definitely be on my list of eateries when I come next week. I always enjoy a hearty b-fast, and your roasts look pretty delicious. Hell I think I may even try an indian dish or two :GoldenSmile1:

Hope you do,please introduce yourself, always happy to meet people of the boards

Best come try it yourself then :GoldenSmile1: Seriously tough, I obviously can't comment but there are some reviews on other forums, saying that girlfriends/wives of our customers have always been happy with the Thai food, our selection on the menu is quite limited but if you ask and our girls can provide then we will do our best to accommodate but primarily we are Farang food

Yeah i'll come in past in March, some of my friends don't like Thai but I love it.

Something on the menu for everyone :001_Sawasdee:

my girlfriend likes the thai food very much there, and usually when we go to farang oriented places, the food is "mai aloy"

Cafe Uno looks and sounds very good so the next time I'm in Pattaya I'll try my best to get there :)

The location is a bit off putting. I usually stay in a hotel on the 2nd road, south Pattaya end. And my first thought is do I really want to make the effort to get there and then have to make the effort to get back into Pattaya.

I like a cooked breakfast on my holiday's but do I want to make the effort to go to the darkside in the morning just for breakfast then mess about getting back in.

Also I normally like to start my night by going somewhere nice for a decent meal. Do I want to mess about getting to Cafe Uno and then after the meal have the mither of getting back into town for the nightlife.

Maybe I'm being negative and should think positive and just get myself out to the darkside and try the food :)