IGNORED

BBQ prime time

rodo555

13 minutes ago, just hanging said:

i can send you some pics and then I want a grovelling apology.   Some great tittes on sim girls, only in thailand

now back to this place, really good food and atmosphere, I like it

I'm shit stirring you mate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, just hanging said:

yeah, thats just great...love it    you can keep your bitter old ladies that talk to much, dont know how to have fun and are looking for a partner

now back to the food.   the ribs were really good, the pulled pork was not

For once i will claim that my bitter oldies are different.  they're a laugh, shut up when needed and fuck like it's 1999.

I'll try the ribs

1 hour ago, Captain Courageous said:

I'm shit stirring you mate

likewise my son

1 hour ago, wingcom1 said:

For once i will claim that my bitter oldies are different.  they're a laugh, shut up when needed and fuck like it's 1999.

I'll try the ribs

pass on the pulled pork and most old ladies

20 hours ago, wingcom1 said:

But the still act, speak and behave like teenagers.  Not to mention that fucking tutoring that is required.  Give me the primed article any day.  Cynical, money-grubbning and manipulative, but she can fuck for real.

"but she can fuck for real".     Yep that being all I require 555

What's better than eating American BBQ in Pattaya? Eating it with a hot Thai girl....

whats better than eating it with a Thai girl?

eating it with a Thai girl with a nice set of tits ;)

3 hours ago, navidnavid said:

What's better than eating American BBQ in Pattaya? Eating it with a hot Thai girl....

whats better than eating it with a Thai girl?

eating it with a Thai girl with a nice set of tits ;) but titts can be small if cute but must have a cute bubble butt

• 3 weeks later...

Tried this place a few nights ago, as it had been a cool day, its an open air place.

Had burger, was good, get a choice of 2 sides. Spoke with owner, Ewen, seems a nice guy, trying to cut out a living to support wife & kid, best of luck to him, as he puts a lot of effort in. Will return, place is nicely laid out, music was easy on the ear. Any report on pulled pork burger?

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, miesnalle said:

I borrow this thread. Is there any place who smoke meat? Like smoked beef brisket or chuckroll?

yes but ask on a differnt thread

• 4 months later...

Cheers! I walked past that the other night and thought they must have opened up a second location.  

• 1 month later...

Hi - I checked their web site and it says they open at Noon. I was in the area, so I stopped in a little after Noon, only to be told that food would not be available until 3 PM. Not sure if this is unusual or the standard practice. I tried to ask the Thai lady at the bar, but only got "you come back at 3 PM".

Sorry, places to go, people to see, and what not.

Would like to give the place a try sometime. Anybody know what the normal schedule is?

On 2/28/2017 at 09:44, just hanging said:

ask for the bungy jump off soi threpprasit......your there

no im not !!!

On 15/03/2018 at 18:02, ChiFlyer said:

Hi - I checked their web site and it says they open at Noon. I was in the area, so I stopped in a little after Noon, only to be told that food would not be available until 3 PM. Not sure if this is unusual or the standard practice. I tried to ask the Thai lady at the bar, but only got "you come back at 3 PM".

Sorry, places to go, people to see, and what not.

Would like to give the place a try sometime. Anybody know what the normal schedule is?

Chef tells me it's normally 12pm, but she's the only one cooking so she said she might have been getting supplies on the day you came

• 2 weeks later...

Archived