Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BBQ prime time

rodo555

19 minutes ago, Douchebag said:

Not that hard. You can take baht bus.

Does the baht bus go up Theprasit Rd?  I've never been up there.  A location around Buakhao would be so much easier.  Aroi is another restaurant somewhere a long way inland that I'd go to if it was easier to get there.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SirL said:

Does the baht bus go up Theprasit Rd?  I've never been up there.  A location around Buakhao would be so much easier.  Aroi is another restaurant somewhere a long way inland that I'd go to if it was easier to get there.

Yes, take a baht bus towards Jomtien, jump off at Thappraya road, at the Thepprasit section. You will see a big advertising screen on your right hand side if you come from Pattaya. From there you take a new baht bus along Thepprasit road and jump opp at soi 9 (right hand side, same soi as the gokart). The bus goes all the way to Tesco Lotus at Sukhumvit road though.

If you stay in Buakhao it's more convenient to go to a restaurant at your area of course. But I think it can be nice to see some new places out of my local circle sometimes. The restaurant is on the right side/south side of Thepprasit road. If you cross the street after finish with your meal, you can go upwards f.ex. through soi 10 (or Khopai or Regional Land). There used to be a number of brothels in that soi, now only 2 left. There are also some bars, massage shops, special massage shops, gentlemen clubs and markets spread around, a few expats and lots of normal Thai lifestyle, so an interesting walk never the less. Continue in the same direction and you will eventually end up in South Pattaya Road, near Tukcom. If you get too tired, just take a motobike taxi to Tukcom (50-100 baht I guess).

Thanks for reply, but IMO it's too difficult to get there from Central Pattaya.  Pattaya needs more organised and consistent transport for those without their own.  Here's (an old?) menu anyway:

16114803_1846896828887548_1367689502630345847_n.jpg

On 5/9/2017 at 3:53 PM, just hanging said:

I wanted to get their hamburger special they are running right now, huge.    When I was walking in a guy had the ribs so had to give them a try......mmm good. 

IMG_2517.JPG

These ribs don't look so good.  Fries look tasty though

That burger looks awesome but too big, looks like a triple, do they do a single patty?

3 hours ago, SirL said:

Thanks for reply, but IMO it's too difficult to get there from Central Pattaya.  Pattaya needs more organised and consistent transport for those without their own.  Here's (an old?) menu anyway:

16114803_1846896828887548_1367689502630345847_n.jpg

LOL! You never heard of grab taxi or uber? Motorbike taxi and tell him thepprasit soi 9 orhire a baht bus for a group if you don't want to change buses...transpo sorted.

3 hours ago, jerrygarcia said:

These ribs don't look so good.  Fries look tasty though

TBH those Ribs look like they were butchered with a broken Coke bottle

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

any updates on this place? If Ewan is there he is an excellent chef.... 

On 27/06/2017 at 0:30 PM, navidnavid said:

any updates on this place? If Ewan is there he is an excellent chef.... 

Yes Ewan is still there.

Food is still fantastic.

And he has improved the place by laying down decking and added more umbrellas etc. which will help with rainy season round the corner.

19642570_1920180648225832_3486420616605822265_n.jpg.5d0b5e2fe343e29ca9931bdd9b60bebd.jpg

the place really looks fantastic now and stilling out doors is now a pleasure, just had lunch, all good

IMG_3590.jpg

On 28/02/2017 at 1:14 PM, watson69 said:

Had some great ribs there last sunday - pork skewers and burgers were nice as well.

Apparently Ewan has a bouncy castle on order for kids coming soon so will be even better for families.

No doubt some of this forums members will be found enjoying the bouncy Castle from time to time.....

16 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

No doubt some of this forums members will be found enjoying the bouncy Castle from time to time.....

cheap place to bring my dates

19 minutes ago, just hanging said:

the place really looks fantastic now and stilling out doors is now a pleasure, just had lunch, all good

I can never get over how good that flat bread is, that hides under the food.

9 minutes ago, just hanging said:

cheap place to bring my dates

I'm planning on it too, worth the trouble just to watch their Titties bounce out and around

• 4 weeks later...

The food is decent for that price range. Portions is quite big. Service is well let's say "confused" sometimes. And mostly quite slow. Apart from that it's a nice place indeed! 

On 6/29/2017 at 3:10 PM, Taa_Saparot said:

I can never get over how good that flat bread is, that hides under the food.

hate that he hides it under the food and makes it soggy.  why in the world do that.  I pick off some of the dry pieces and it is good

On 6/29/2017 at 3:20 PM, Captain Courageous said:

I'm planning on it too, worth the trouble just to watch their Titties bounce out and around

mine dont have titties

2 hours ago, just hanging said:

mine dont have titties

You and your fucking 18 year olds......

Just now, wingcom1 said:

Another reason why the appeal of 18 yr olds escapes me entirely.  Maybe when I'm JH's age 555

if they dont have titties when they are 18 they will never get them.     some really beautiful 18 year old titties out there, and many are big..just saying

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

if they dont have titties when they are 18 they will never get them.     some really beautiful 18 year old titties out there, and many are big..just saying

Raisins on a breadboard 5555

Just now, Captain Courageous said:

Raisins on a breadboard 5555

i can send you some pics and then I want a grovelling apology.   Some great tittes on sim girls, only in thailand

now back to this place, really good food and atmosphere, I like it

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

i can send you some pics and then I want a grovelling apology.   Some great tittes on sim girls, only in thailand

But the still act, speak and behave like teenagers.  Not to mention that fucking tutoring that is required.  Give me the primed article any day.  Cynical, money-grubbning and manipulative, but she can fuck for real.

1 minute ago, wingcom1 said:

But the still act, speak and behave like teenagers.  Not to mention that fucking tutoring that is required.  Give me the primed article any day.  Cynical, money-grubbning and manipulative, but she can fuck for real.

yeah, thats just great...love it    you can keep your bitter old ladies that talk to much, dont know how to have fun and are looking for a partner

now back to the food.   the ribs were really good, the pulled pork was not

Archived