IGNORED

BBQ prime time

rodo555

Had the pleasure of eating with my TGF and 2 friends at Ewan's BBQ prime time open air restaurant , best ribs I've eaten in Pattaya so far we also had the chicken and lamb all well cooked at great prices , also good sides we had corn , Greek salad , coleslaw , onion rings and French Fry's

A great pace for family's as has a play area for kids also a large screen where they play movies of your choice

For directions it's best to go to there Facebook page

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have eaten there, good food and nice place.  Off the beaten path, just look for the bungy jump

Worth the taking taxi and having him pick u up up when done

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

ask for the bungy jump off soi threpprasit......your there

Had some great ribs there last sunday - pork skewers and burgers were nice as well.

Apparently Ewan has a bouncy castle on order for kids coming soon so will be even better for families.

So the chef dropped the ingenious cuisine he offered at B.M.B. to walk the traditional path.

A pity for the B.M.B.style enthusiast, but he must know better than anybody else what lure the majority of Pattaya visitors/residents.

Wish him the best.

Can't find the facebook page......any hints tried Ewan's BBQ and Ewan Prime etc nothing.....

Can't find the facebook page......any hints tried Ewan's BBQ and Ewan Prime etc nothing.....

had lunch there today, all good.  just look for the bungy jump, threppresait soi 9?

FB:  bbq prime time on 9

IMG_1373.jpg

your welcome in advance 555

Thanks I give it a try when I get to town. Cheers

had lunch there today, all good.  just look for the bungy jump, threppresait soi 9?

FB:  bbq prime time on 9

attachicon.gifIMG_1373.jpg

your welcome in advance 555

I would love to see it in a better location like tree town on soi buakhao the rent can't be that expensive look at all the small shops they are building it would make a killing. Good luck to him at the new venture just wished it was easier to access for us guys near LK Metro.

Went to BBQ Prime Time on Wednesday night. Friendly and chilled setup a little out of the way and hard to find for first timers if your not familar with the area.

Ordered the Ribs Special with bbq corn and greek salad. Was a huge serve for 295bht and enjoyable. Fall off the bone pork with sticky sauce (not too sweet).

Will go again and want to try the NZ lamb next time.

Robx out.

Location is turn in the Soi with the PATTAYA KART sign overhead, opposite Soi 8 Thepposit and just look for the bungee jump.

Location is turn in the Soi with the PATTAYA KART sign overhead, opposite Soi 8 Thepposit and just look for the bungee jump.

Is that a reasonable walk from Tepprasit to the restaurant? Reasonable as in not too long or dangerous. 

• 2 months later...

I wanted to get their hamburger special they are running right now, huge.    When I was walking in a guy had the ribs so had to give them a try......mmm good. 

IMG_2517.JPG

this is what i came for and will try it soon

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 9.15.57 AM.jpg

had the burger today, tasty.  love their potato salad

cheeseburger .jpg

Too far away, useless to me.  Restaurants away from easy transport will struggle.

On 3/3/2017 at 2:56 AM, jimboh said:

Can anyone show a map location. 

34 minutes ago, SirL said:

Too far away, useless to me.  Restaurants away from easy transport will struggle.

Not that hard. You can take baht bus.

Archived