IGNORED

What's your fav route for a walk?

Clem Fandango

I Like to go for a walk sometimes and just take a random route. I have a really good sense of direction and just wander off in to the city. See some stuff outside of the tourist places, like how people live and such. Usually end up walking 2 to 3 hours. Never got lost or felt unsafe. Do get very sweaty balls tho 5555.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done mate on losing the extra pounds its amazing what you find when you go out on foot, i like to walk from LK Metro in all directions however found some great bars tucked away also up the hill from the dolphin roundabout is a great walk....

3rd rd good for walking, not too much pedestrian traffic on footpath. 1 or other side of road is shaded by buildings.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

One of my long term customers living at Pattaya Hill Resort soi 2 Pratumnak walks every morning,  he walks to the beach at the end of soi 4 turns left and walks down to the end of Jomtion.

He likes to walk on the hard sand on the waters edge and some times in the water to cool down he stops for a light meal and water and then returns by the same route.

I don't know the distance but if you did not wish to walk back there are BB that you could use to return home.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It would be nice to get a walking meet going sometime.

Different routes and distances every week or so.  Meet earlier am or later afternoon as the sun goes down a bit.

Good opportunity for BM's to shoot the shit without having to get drunk.

Of course a side stop to a blowjob lounge could be a added option.

On 1/27/2017 at 3:29 AM, Joethescot said:

I'm have been on a serious health kick since coming back to Scotland from my holiday in pattaya last August. I have lost a fair bit of weight and have done this via eating better and walking. I don't run or do any other exercise apart from going for a long walk 3-4 miles 3 times a week. It's long for me and perhaps short for others. This has helped me lost 3 stone in 6 months.

I am coming back in May and I know I will over eat and drink so I want to keep my 3 walks a week up at the very least. I will be playing golf however I will use a cart for that. I'm staying at the D Hotel on Soi B,near central road.

What routes should I take for my walks. I want to start and end at my hotel. I have used google maps and have some ideas. However would be good to hear everyone's input and thoughts on routes and what to do and not to do with the humidity?

Thanks in advance

My favorite route would have to be Pupe.....after all she stuck by my side when I had Gonno.

This walking have a lot of benefits both cardiovascular and fat burning etc. Every human should walk at least one hour per day cause it prolongs your life spawn with 7 years as well. The problem is with us who lives here with those darn motorbikes. We attend to get frustrating lazy. The bike everywhere even 2 min ride to the shop. 

I prefer walk where I can watch people and try not get hit by the traffic too much. Beach road is one place and Jomtien beach another. It's even nice strolling on the beach with the sand under your feets. Just don't walk on the hot sand. Normally I walk where I live cause it's closest and a nice uphill the first 25 minutes. Makes me sweat quite much. 

A strong coffee when you wake up and walking on a fasting stomach help you burn fat and calories especially in this heat and humidity. 

If I feel fat and shitty I just walk down Soi 6 and had the girls screaming in chorus how hot I am and sexy and the mood goes up in no time

I walk loads every day, (5km+), golf (circ 10km, not the same day) then there's Beach Road (a few kms) at night.

During the day its the usual Beach Road, Klang, Tai, Buakhao. 2nd road. I'm buying a motorbike next trip so walking will go down.

Archived