IGNORED

China garden booking issues

willynut

Those dates seem fine to me :) I have told Yuri to expect your email and said to give you the new 1 bedroom for 600 :GoldenSmile1: ([email protected])

I'm so happy and think Buddha is blessing me with chokdee for getting good big room at good price

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The work is over yes, we are just waiting on the furniture to arrive. To be honest I only have 2 sets right now and the other 4 sets won't arrive until mid March, I have two long stay bookings from 2nd March & 4th March for those two rooms. 

Those two rooms (including the one bedroom) should be available from 10th Feb - 2nd / 4th March, and I'm renting them out cheap at 600 baht per night. 

Hi Ian 

Looking to stay in new room if available  sent  msg to Yuri on weekend no reply as yet  dates from 12th march  5nights 

Hi Ian 

Looking to stay in new room if available  sent  msg to Yuri on weekend no reply as yet  dates from 12th march  5nights 

i'll chase him up, sorry for any delay, i think he's already got back to you as the new rooms are fully booked for 95% of March

One question about the rooms..are the mattress rock hard Thai style, or western style? Thinking of booking for later in the year.. What's the traffic noise like? Cheers for any info.

One question about the rooms..are the mattress rock hard Thai style, or western style? Thinking of booking for later in the year.. What's the traffic noise like? Cheers for any info.

We always buy Slumberland mattresses (Western), never the cheap Thai 3k ones, we also use nice cotton sheet and supply each room 4 pillows. We try to go above and beyond~!

We always buy Slumberland mattresses (Western), never the cheap Thai 3k ones, we also use nice cotton sheet and supply each room 4 pillows. We try to go above and beyond~!

So you're all booked up for March, what does April look like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2017 at 01:58, Ohyesuare said:

So you're all booked up for March, what does April look like?

April is full booked in the one bedroom, 2 outta 3 jacuzzi rooms booked but there are standard rooms available so dropping Yuri a email is a good idea     [email protected]

Somehow I had to setup a new PA account, not sure what happened. 

Apparently you have to log in with your display name rather than user name, there is a sticky post at the top of the forum.

And in reply to grazza2468 the beds in China Garden are very comfortable I found, shame it's always full when i try to book:)

Hi sent an email to [email protected] regarding room on Sat 25/03/17 resent Mon 27/03/17 but no reply

standard room with balcony 600b above steak & co from Saturday 20 May 2017 for 23 nights ?

10 hours ago, Chatso said:

Hi sent an email to [email protected] regarding room on Sat 25/03/17 resent Mon 27/03/17 but no reply

standard room with balcony 600b above steak & co from Saturday 20 May 2017 for 23 nights ?

3 hours ago, legalis said:

Took a few days for me, but they answered :)

Yes they've replied now so alls good :D

Ive sent a booking for September....1 week stay.hope the one bed is available ..sent a email [email protected]   .hope to secure a room in the new part..they look great!

I e mailed Yuri for September....Got a reply regarding price etc. Still awaiting confirmation. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well as i have book a room here for July in the new wing so to speak any chance of getting a few pictures up of the finished rooms Thanks again see you in July..... 

• 2 weeks later...

@ian

whats the booking form may 5th?

will be sending u a email too mate

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 11:15 AM, China Garden said:

Yes Yuri basically takes care of everything on the room side of things, I'm gonna keep the promotional price of 600 baht for the new rooms until November. Don't forget we still offer all hotel guests 10% off in either restaurant! 

As we have fibre internet and SMART TV's I'm thinking to add Netflix to the TV's too .. since you get 4 log-on's 

ian are u still around and doing this promotion??

looking for 11 nites august

sadly this  promotion is no more existing

Archived