Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China garden booking issues

willynut

This is the room so far, the mattresses, fridge & safe all coming on the 10th Feb. There is fibre wifi, smart 55 inch TV with internet 

ian  are u having different rates for the big and small rooms

as i have stayed at jockys 3 times (twice when allan was there) and one last year  before it broke down.

i see u have completely separated the entrance thats very good :Clap9:

one question - is the work in the building over ??? or there will be some work on as i was interested in staying in the new side , coming 17th.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm staying here now. Disappointingly the work is still ongoing and still looks some way off being finished which is not what this thread led me to believe. There was drilling and banging all afternoon today.

To top it all, there is a live band party going on across the street/ Its been going since 7pm and its now 115am and counting, very pissed off at the moment Impossible to get any sleep for a nap this afternoon and zero chance of sleeping at the moment, its like having your bed in the middle of the bar.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

I'm staying here now. Disappointingly the work is still ongoing and still looks some way off being finished which is not what this thread led me to believe. There was drilling and banging all afternoon today.

To top it all, there is a live band party going on across the street/ Its been going since 7pm and its now 115am and counting, very pissed off at the moment Impossible to get any sleep for a nap this afternoon and zero chance of sleeping at the moment, its like having your bed in the middle of the bar.

thats sad man . but really soi lenkgee is becoming very noisy recently and in the morning u can hear motorcycles speeding in my sleep :(

ian  are u having different rates for the big and small rooms

as i have stayed at jockys 3 times (twice when allan was there) and one last year  before it broke down.

i see u have completely separated the entrance thats very good :Clap9:

one question - is the work in the building over ??? or there will be some work on as i was interested in staying in the new side , coming 17th.

The work is over yes, we are just waiting on the furniture to arrive. To be honest I only have 2 sets right now and the other 4 sets won't arrive until mid March, I have two long stay bookings from 2nd March & 4th March for those two rooms. 

Those two rooms (including the one bedroom) should be available from 10th Feb - 2nd / 4th March, and I'm renting them out cheap at 600 baht per night. 

The  band across the street is the first time in your stay right ? It's very unusual for there to be parties in the street as there are so many hotels. The drilling yesterday was a maintenance issue with the water tanks on the roof next door, sadly things go wrong and we have to fix them but the renovations to Jocky's has been completed now. There's also an air con compressor requiring moving. 

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm sure that nasty band / party won't be back tonight. 

thats sad man . but really soi lenkgee is becoming very noisy recently and in the morning u can hear motorcycles speeding in my sleep :(

Soi Lengkee is now a busy street agreed, it's in the heart of everything with easy access to LK Metro. Other Soi's all have their draw backs or advantages depending on how you look at it... Some people want ladyboys or massage girls on their doorstep or live music til 2 am but others dont. Soi Lengkee is still mostly restaurants and hotels but sure there's also motorbikes etc etc 

Soi Lengkee is now a busy street agreed, it's in the heart of everything with easy access to LK Metro. Other Soi's all have their draw backs or advantages depending on how you look at it... Some people want ladyboys or massage girls on their doorstep or live music til 2 am but others dont. Soi Lengkee is still mostly restaurants and hotels but sure there's also motorbikes etc etc 

yes ian i have always preferred  soi lenkee . its in the middle of bukhao and easily accessible  to everything , sometimes there is  noise from the bar parties but i come home after 3 am so i dont have a problem.

@ian- when i do a booking thru chinagarden how to i specify to yurily taht i want to say in the new wing and the promo price?

yes ian i have always preferred  soi lenkee . its in the middle of bukhao and easily accessible  to everything , sometimes there is  noise from the bar parties but i come home after 3 am so i dont have a problem.

@ian- when i do a booking thru chinagarden how to i specify to yurily taht i want to say in the new wing and the promo price?

Yes Yuri basically takes care of everything on the room side of things, I'm gonna keep the promotional price of 600 baht for the new rooms until November. Don't forget we still offer all hotel guests 10% off in either restaurant! 

As we have fibre internet and SMART TV's I'm thinking to add Netflix to the TV's too .. since you get 4 log-on's 

Yes Yuri basically takes care of everything on the room side of things, I'm gonna keep the promotional price of 600 baht for the new rooms until November. Don't forget we still offer all hotel guests 10% off in either restaurant! 

As we have fibre internet and SMART TV's I'm thinking to add Netflix to the TV's too .. since you get 4 log-on's 

600B for new rooms worth the money.

i wish to do a reservation  for the new rooms (which as shown in pics and  has a separate entrance and a key card door a good aircon,soft bed ,clean toilet and great wifi all like CHINA GARDEN). :GoldenSmile1:

ian i will be writing to yuri too, but hoping u to co ordinate with him . (will have a late check in as flight will be late but should be in pattaya by 6pm.)

my dates are 21feb/22/23/ 24(25th morning checkout). off to bkk and then again check in 27feb/28 and 1st mar207. 02 march 2017 fly home.

so its 7 nights.

hoping to have a hassle and trouble free stay like always..in china garden, yuri and ian i trust :GoldenSmile1:

600B for new rooms worth the money.

i wish to do a reservation  for the new rooms (which as shown in pics and  has a separate entrance and a key card door a good aircon,soft bed ,clean toilet and great wifi all like CHINA GARDEN). :GoldenSmile1:

ian i will be writing to yuri too, but hoping u to co ordinate with him . (will have a late check in as flight will be late but should be in pattaya by 6pm.)

my dates are 21feb/22/23/ 24(25th morning checkout). off to bkk and then again check in 27feb/28 and 1st mar207. 02 march 2017 fly home.

so its 7 nights.

hoping to have a hassle and trouble free stay like always..in china garden, yuri and ian i trust :GoldenSmile1:

Those dates seem fine to me :)  I have told Yuri to expect your email and said to give you the new 1 bedroom for 600 :GoldenSmile1:  ([email protected]

Thank u Ian U ROCK

Ian

Waiting for reply and confirmation from yuri .plz follow up

U have posted the same matter that is posted here

Ian

Waiting for reply and confirmation from yuri .plz follow up

U have posted the same matter that is posted here

Yuri will reply today, sadly he's been ill for a few days and now has a stinking cold to boot! Don't worry its booked. 

Yuri will reply today, sadly he's been ill for a few days and now has a stinking cold to boot! Don't worry its booked. 

yes i did get a mail from yuri yesterday , hes ill so told him to take time no problem

thank u  ian

edited to correct spellings

Hi

Was trying to make a booking but still no reply, I hear that yuri is not well, hope he gets over his cold soon, as i like this place and would like to try the new rooms out this July, Will wait till the week end for a reply.

Irishlad121

Hi

Was trying to make a booking but still no reply, I hear that yuri is not well, hope he gets over his cold soon, as i like this place and would like to try the new rooms out this July, Will wait till the week end for a reply.

Irishlad121

Yes bless him he's been really poorly, I have mention it too him so expect a replay to drop very soon, July usually isn't a problem! Your have the town to yourself haha

Yes Yuriy did reply thank you

I sent of my dates and i have booked the 1 bedroom  apartment at 800bt per night

Thank you again... will wait for my confirmation from  Yuriy that all is well.....

Irishlad121

Ps will let you all know what the new apartment is like when i try it out......

@IAN

had resent a mail to yuri on 14th feb but still no answer, i hope hes doing well and he has confirmed my stay as my days of arriving are coming near and im getting NERVOUS. :WhoSaw1:

plz look into it ASAP

@IAN

had resent a mail to yuri on 14th feb but still no answer, i hope hes doing well and he has confirmed my stay as my days of arriving are coming near and im getting NERVOUS. :WhoSaw1:

plz look into it ASAP

I will check with Yuri, but if your dates remain unchanged you was already booked in

your date:

I will check with Yuri, but if your dates remain unchanged you was already booked in

your date:

yes mate dates unchanged ,

btw i got a message from yuri ..finally

and hes will be keeping the room ready for my arrival on 21 feb :GoldenSmile1:

thanks a ton IAN

Yes as far as I know there are no problems with the website (www.chinagardenpattaya.com) you could email Yuri directly on [email protected]

We have 2 of the new rooms coming online first week of February and 4 more in March ... gonna be special opening price of 600 baht per night 

Is the special price going to be available on the new rooms from march 8th-13th? 

I'll book one right now if so! =-)

Is the special price going to be available on the new rooms from march 8th-13th? 

I'll book one right now if so! =-)

Sadly the 2 rooms that are ready have been booked for all of March, we are hoping the 4 new sets of furniture will arrive early April. 

Cheers

ian

Here's some pictures of the standard room and the 1 bedroom in the new part formerly Jocky's. Standard room's are 600 Baht per night until November and we are asking 600-800 for the big room :)   Depends on Yuri a little and length of stay. 

Hotel 1 bedroom.jpg

These two rooms are available from TODAY at 600 baht per night, we are asking 600-800 for the 1 bedroom depending on length of stay. Email Yuri directly at [email protected]

We already have these bookings:

21feb/22/23/ 24(25th morning checkout). off to bkk and then again check in 27feb/28 and 1st mar2017

4th of march in Pattaya, will be staying 1 month

Arriving March 2nd 20.00    ---- Depart March 26th

The rest is up for grabs...high season prices will rise. (November onwards)

Archived