Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China garden booking issues

willynut

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked today for April. No problem booking and paid deposit with Paypal.

Yes as far as I know there are no problems with the website (www.chinagardenpattaya.com) you could email Yuri directly on [email protected]

We have 2 of the new rooms coming online first week of February and 4 more in March ... gonna be special opening price of 600 baht per night 

I'm booked in here in two weeks time in a Jacuzzi with balcony room. Found the process was fine, email is probably the easiest, there isn't an online booking system as such. Just ask for a Jacuzzi room, its fairly simple!

I'm having a break in Koh Chang and booked here again on my return for a night in a boutique room, again just a quick email and all sorted.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

i didn't get an answer on the email also,to bad because i like it and stayed many times

now booked else already..

i got a reply after 48 hrs and have now booked , so im happy , perhaps i was a little premature in my concerns 555555 premature is something i should be used to hahaha

Yes as far as I know there are no problems with the website (www.chinagardenpattaya.com) you could email Yuri directly on [email protected]

We have 2 of the new rooms coming online first week of February and 4 more in March ... gonna be special opening price of 600 baht per night

What type of rooms?

Sent from my W3 using Tapatalk

i got a reply after 48 hrs and have now booked , so im happy , perhaps i was a little premature in my concerns 555555 premature is something i should be used to hahaha

Sorry for any delay, I'm glad its sorted for you.

What type of rooms?

Sent from my W3 using Tapatalk

Oh they gonna be lovely, 4 on the front with balconies.... 2 slightly less nice back rooms ! One of the rooms is like a one bedroom apartment which I might put a spare bed in for families ... all gonna have 55 inch smart TV's, fibre internet and some will have sofa's & tables & chairs etc... Once they are finished I will post pictures. 

Do the jacuzzi rooms have a Microwave?

No microwaves in any room. We do give 10% off to all guesses in either restaurant & there is tea & coffee making facilities. 

i have never had probs contacting CG thru their email id

infact i wrote a couple of days back and yuriy replied withing 48 hrs

just waiting to fix my date and will confirm

@ian- is the rooms ur took over from jockeys ready etc any pics to share mate

No microwaves in any room. We do give 10% off to all guesses in either restaurant & there is tea & coffee making facilities. 

Wi-Fi reliable? plz

Wi-Fi reliable? plz

We use True 50MB Fibre connection, the only problem we have is some Apple mobile devices randomly dont connect because some kinda release issue, re-starting the device always works. 

i have never had probs contacting CG thru their email id

infact i wrote a couple of days back and yuriy replied withing 48 hrs

just waiting to fix my date and will confirm

@ian- is the rooms ur took over from jockeys ready etc any pics to share mate

I'll post some pictures today, little buggers messed up the colour of my furniture but will fix it. The mattresses and fridges are coming on the 10th ... 

whats up with the rooms above smokin joes is that part of china garden

Yes the building are now connected on the first floor, guest now have 2 entrances  / exits to use... same electronic key card.

This is the room so far, the mattresses, fridge & safe all coming on the 10th Feb. There is fibre wifi, smart 55 inch TV with internet 

room 1.jpg

This is our 1 bedroom place, we left the bathroom same as Jockey's but we will fit some shower curtains. Some pictures etc need going up too

The furniture I ordered was meant to be a light pine colour, I ended up with dark brown ! Only in Thailand, they will change the colour for me and the new ones ordered will be light oak kinda colour. 

room 2.jpg

Archived