Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bell Bus Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya

HEADING2LOS

^Since when has a flight from Kuala Lampur or upcountry taken 12 hours? Oh wait, your heads are so far up your asses you can only see inside yourself and your own situation.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it fuck! But some people are just born that way. They will waste hours of their holiday to save the price of a few beers.

My last trip was for 696 hours. No rush to do anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My last trip was for 696 hours. No rush to do anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

taylor1975, you could just ignore that newbie BM, he just got banned!  :WinkGrin1:

Not

after flying 12 hours is it really worth it to take the bell bus ,just pay for a car to pattaya

Not every BM need to fly 12 hours to Bangkok and yes, it is totally worth it:

240 THB vs 1100 THB.  

About 2 hour ride vs about 1.5 hour ride.

Bus vs an illegal taxi, private taxi, or private car whatever you call it. 

Well behave driver no rush to the destination vs you don't know what you get taxi/car driver.

after flying 12 hours is it really worth it to take the bell bus ,just pay for a car to pattaya

I'm usually thinking the reverse.

After enjoying the comfort of a nice lie flat seat all the way from Canada to Asia, is it worth being cooped up in the back seat of one of these for the last painful hour and a half of my long journey,

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

when I can just opt to go down 1 floor from arrivals, and complete my trip in much greater comfort in one of these,

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm guys - you CAN purchase a ticket for the Bell bus to Pattaya - you need to go to the 2nd level near gate/door 10 and look for the TOUR counter. The cost is 300Baht.

I caught the bus that leaves every hour for 120Baht - did not want to wait another 90 mins for the next Bell bus. Got off at the first stop in Pattaya - crossed the road and walked towards the Pattaya bus station - got a Baht bus taxi to beach road for 50Baht. From the time I got my visa to the time I arrived at my hotel - 2 hours!

Here is a photo of counter on arrival level where Bell bus tickets can be purchased.

There are 2 Tour Service Counters. It is the one to the left and the service sign is unlit.

The girl sits on a short stool and can barely be seen unless you stand at the

counter and look over it to see her sitting there.

P_20161222_072215_LI (Medium).jpg

Normal price for Bells is 250B and that includes drop off at your accommodation in Pattaya. (200B if dropped off at N Pattaya bus station) Looks like the Tour Service company are giving themselves a 50-100B commission fee.

I arrive around 13.15pm in about three weeks time. If the 389 bus mess me around again and tell me 14.00 and 15.00pm buses are sold out at least catching Bells offers another option if the 15.00pm is available.

Normal price for Bells is 250B and that includes drop off at your accommodation in Pattaya. (200B if dropped off at N Pattaya bus station) Looks like the Tour Service company are giving themselves a 50-100B commission fee.

I arrive around 13.15pm in about three weeks time. If the 389 bus mess me around again and tell me 14.00 and 15.00pm buses are sold out at least catching Bells offers another option if the 15.00pm is available.

Not so sure you know the schedule of Bell bus. They only have bus at 14:00 pm or 16:00 pm. No 15:00.

I just found out you don't need to pay 300 THB to buy the tickets at the TOUR counter!

Before, Bell bus close the booking half day ahead. For example, in the morning, you could only book the afternoon bus. In the afternoon, you could only book the next morning bus.

This morning, I checked Bell's web site. At around 9:00 am Bangkok time, you could still book the 10:00 am bus! So, if you have a Thai working SIM and a credit card, you could make the booking using you phone when you land at the airport. You could save 60 THB by that! 555!

ok guys this is the deal if you are not prepared to by your ticket online beforehand

1 the web site will let you book a ticket 30 minutes before depature now so use your phone/ipad/laptop its 2017

2 you can buy a ticket at the airport  for a higher price if you're not in the new millennium.you will need to go to the 2nd level near gate/door 10 and look for the TOUR counter. The cost is 300Baht.

3 get the 389

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Not everyone has been flying for 12 hours. And for the budget concious the saving over taking a taxi covers the cost of your first ST in Soi 6

• 2 weeks later...

.....it's the journey, not the destination.   I have the money, but I enjoy the excitement of the journey.....enjoy public transportation. 

1/2 of the people in this world are decent individuals, but the other half are complete "dickheads".  Whenever you meet a new person, you have to decide which one U got stuck with this time.  If U want to see millions of "cup half full" people, just visit Venezuela today......they are all starving now with their empty cups.

I come back to Pattaya the 1 of February after 2 months Belgium.

I travel business with Etihad,suppose to land at airport 8.55 a.m.,booked the 12.00 BellBus.

Not really in a hurry to reach Pattaya,live there the last 14+years, so no need to book a taxi.

BellBus is comfortable enough and they bring me to the door of my condo.

Just a little (maybe?) confused!

The bell bus final destination is air con bus terminal nth pattaya?....Where i can arrange at counter(airport) to have mini-bus drop me anywhere in patts-jomtien?

The #389 bus final destination is opposite pan pan restaurant Jomtien.....where i can arrange  a baht bus(airport) to my hotel lobby? or cross the road

and jump on a baht bus to central pattaya soi 7/8 or so?

Can someone tell me how far the hotel in the link below is from pan pan restaurant and whether i'm better getting a baht bus,mototaxi or baht bus drop off

direct to hotel?

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mr%20mac%27s%20pattaya

The bell bus final destination is air con bus terminal nth pattaya?....Where i can arrange at counter(airport) to have mini-bus drop me anywhere in patts-jomtien?

The #389 bus final destination is opposite pan pan restaurant Jomtien.....where i can arrange  a baht bus(airport) to my hotel lobby? or cross the road

Can someone tell me how far the hotel in the link below is from pan pan restaurant and whether i'm better getting a baht bus,mototaxi or baht bus drop off

direct to hotel?

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=

Edit  wrong answer.

bell buses are a good value, but like public buses, it is hit and miss sometimes.

You don't know who is sitting next to you, if they have really bad body odor, if they are sick, if they are just annoying etc

plus numerous times these buses either have no AC or too much AC with broken vents that you can't shut off.

So yeah I can see how some people will prefer getting a private taxi despite the higher costs

Here is a photo of counter on arrival level where Bell bus tickets can be purchased.

There are 2 Tour Service Counters. It is the one to the left and the service sign is unlit.

The girl sits on a short stool and can barely be seen unless you stand at the

counter and look over it to see her sitting there.

attachicon.gifP_20161222_072215_LI (Medium).jpg

Thanks 31b, 

at last, - a picture painting a thousand(ish) threads ..

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

The #389 bus final destination is opposite pan pan restaurant Jomtien.....where i can arrange a baht bus(airport) to my hotel lobby? or cross the road

direct to hotel?

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mr%20mac's%20pattaya

The 10-baht bus route into central Pattaya from the last stop is shown in red on the map.

Mr. Mac's hotel is a short 10 baht bus ride from the last stop. The hotel located just before the 3rd Rd overpass.

You want to get off just before Third Rd.

The north bound baht bus does a little jog under Third Rd flyover making a left turn then a quick right to get onto Phratamnak, so it's easy to know where to get off.

image.jpeg

image.png

Ok.... thanks ..whalley.......I now know where mr mac's is in relation to the jomtien stop....

But......i  take it the black texta with 1st 2nd 3rd stop is the bell bus and not 389...

So the last 2 buses end up parking ovenight in air con bus terminal?So if you want to get off at central rd .....just tell the girl at counter or baggage handle

or driver on boarding the bus?

What's the difference between the 389 and bell bus then?....I arrived at 8.50pm  oct 2015 and just asked for a ticket(what busi don't know)

and boarded the 10pm bus and ended up in jomtien as planned.....so that bus would then have went to bed at air con ha?

I find it kind of funny if tourists are so keen to take the bus if they are the same ones who glady pay bar fines in the 3-5k Bhat range.

I find it kind of funny if tourists are so keen to take the bus if they are the same ones who glady pay bar fines in the 3-5k Bhat range.

Who pay 3-5k Bhat "BAR FINES"? Which gogo charge that much? And how much for the ST/LT? 10k/20k??????????? :Disease1:  :Disease1:  :Disease1:

Archived