IGNORED

Christmas Dinner Options 2016

Evil Penevil

Great thread; any idea if the Beefeater is doing one?

I've e-mailed them but they haven't answered. 

never seen them advertise one in previous years

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great thread; any idea if the Beefeater is doing one?

I've e-mailed them but they haven't answered.

Had a dinner at Beefeater on new year eve night , disappointing small beef wth a 1,600 bt menu (special new year eve ticket) , best go to Beefeater when there is nothing special on the day . I bet the Christmas Day would be the same . For me I won't bother be looking for a Xmas dinner in Pattaya . I will have a early Xmas dinner ( pubs Xmas carvery) in Ireland before I goes to thailand on 21 st of December .

Had a dinner at beefeater on new year eve night , disappointing small beef wth a 1,600 bt menu (special new year eve ticket) , best go to beefeater when there is nothing special on the day . I bet the Christmas Day would be the same . For me I won't bother be looking for a Xmas dinner in Pattaya . I will have a early Xmas dinner ( pubs Xmas carvery) in Ireland before I goes to thailand on 21 st of December .

i agree, whatever i was to pay it would not come close to one my sister in law used to serve up. my mums was pretty good, but i have to say hers was better.

i don't for that reason bother in thailand but i'm happy while out walking to take pics to help others who may fancy a festive feast

And where is Strides eating this Christmas?

And where is Strides eating this Christmas?

probably make an omelette at chateau striderman.

probably make an omelette at chateau striderman.

Turkey egg omelette?

Hey Evil, 

Great job, and thank you so much for the very comprehensive guide. 

May make a suggestion on a possible improvement to your future reports?

Could you include multiple photos of unclad Pattaya beauties?

:GoldenSmile1: . Once again, thanks for the info.

To all the other members who took the time to add to the thread, thank you so much. Some good options there.

:GoldenSmile1:

To all the other members who took the time to add to the thread, thank you so much. Some good options there.

:GoldenSmile1:

today i wore my festive garb to soak in the spirit of xmas........

nov 30 001_800x600.jpg

dec 7 014 (Custom).JPG

robins nest was the only new one i saw today.

soi diana towards the buakaow end

dec 7 013 (Custom).JPG

if u want dessert looks like it's an extra charge.

today i wore my festive garb to soak in the spirit of xmas........

attachicon.gifnov 30 001_800x600.jpg

attachicon.gifdec 7 014 (Custom).JPG

robins nest was the only new one i saw today.

soi diana towards the buakaow end

attachicon.gifdec 7 013 (Custom).JPG

if u want dessert looks like it's an extra charge.

All you can eat carvery including Turkey for 695 Baht.

Now THAT is a good deal, nots spots of more expensive ones only offering a restaurant dictated portion sized one.

They will be packed solid for this.

Thanks Striderman, great job  :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks Striderman, great job  :GoldenSmile1:

thanks tiny tim :GoldenSmile1:

i only take the pics of what i pass by but your comment on the value is a valid one

Not Oliver ?

He asked for more :GoldenSmile1:

oliver was in a parish boys progress aka oliver twist, not a christmas carol !

oliver was in a parish boys progress aka oliver twist, not a christmas carol !

Yeah but Oliver has more relevance to the difference between expensive set meals and a 695 all you can eat deal, but true not a festive one :GoldenSmile1:

Keep up the good work with your photos and a suggestion for a funny one, if they do it this year.

Go up New Plaza from 2nd and on the right just after the 2 sides join slightly after the road bump there is a small shack restaurant.

Last year they had The Cheap Charley Christmas Special advertised which was about 180 baht.

I wasn't there but a friend sent me a photo of the ad, which I cant find, it was on the bamboo wall that runs across it separating the kitchen area from the tables out front.

Keep up the good work with your photos and a suggestion for a funny one, if they do it this year.

Go up New Plaza from 2nd and on the right just after the 2 sides join slightly after the road bump there is a small shack restaurant.

Last year they had The Cheap Charley Christmas Special advertised which was about 180 baht.

yeah i saw it, your right it was some sort of sandwich i think but i did not take the photo i should have done..............so i know i can't go dig it up now

Yeah but Oliver has more relevance to the difference between expensive set meals and a 695 all you can eat deal, but true not a festive one :GoldenSmile1:

I wasn't there but a friend sent me a photo of the ad, which I cant find, it was on the bamboo wall that runs across it separating the kitchen area from the tables out front.

The market cafe?

The market cafe?

I don't know the name of it but its got seating for maybe 10 or 12 people, never ate there myself.but no reason not to.

If Charles Dickens is taking requests, how about a walk down Soi 7 then across the cut through to Klang towards the beach end to see the various offerings?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If Charles Dickens is taking requests, how about a walk down Soi 7 then across the cut through to Klang towards the beach end to see the various offerings?

i've been there 2 days ago, no signs outside, so no pics, i'm not going inside these places to hunt the info down.

it's bad enough doing the legwork without trying to deal with staff trying to show me a seat when all i want is info.

i've been there 2 days ago, no signs outside, so no pics, i'm not going inside these places to hunt the info down.

it's bad enough doing the legwork without trying to deal with staff trying to show me a seat when all i want is info.

No problem. Thanks.

Now, about that ride to Jomtien...

Only kidding.

I'll be there in a few days and will post anything I see.

dec 9 007 (Custom).JPG

dicey reilly"s second rd front of royal garden plaza

air-con inside of course

dec 9 006 (Custom).JPG

not much of an adventurous sign, or details

Dicey Reilly's food is good, I've had the Sunday buffet there but the drinks are really expensive, I think its 80 or 90 baht for a bottle of water !

Archived