Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf short game practice area

Scuba+

If you think KK's short game area is good,then I would be comfortable standing 10 feet from you with a SW in your hand.

You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a handful of wheat.

I gave you perfect intel with pics.

You want me to give you a chipping lesson too?

Fuck me.

Its relatively good. Have you seen all the other courses? Maybe you just play Siam now

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its relatively good. Have you seen all the other courses? Maybe you just play Siam now

No,I was at KK in Feb and the practise area was shit and hasn't gotten better in 20 years.

Course was good.

I played GV,which is shit too.

Greenwood........shit.

Siam CC,passable,but not as good as WS.

Plantation,good.Great practise green.

Treasure Hills.......shit.

Grand Prix in Kanchanburi is good if you want to drive 4 hours.

No,I was at KK in Feb and the practise area was shit and hasn't gotten better in 20 years.

Course was good.

I played GV,which is shit too.

Greenwood........shit.

Siam CC,passable,but not as good as WS.

Plantation,good.Great practise green.

Treasure Hills.......shit.

Grand Prix in Kanchanburi is good if you want to drive 4 hours.

Greenwood practice facilities maybe shit relative to the Siam courses but overall they are not bad with a relatively large chipping area - putting green is poor I agree.

When was the last time you were at Waterside? I ask because I know TPR were based there and have supposedly moved to Plantation as Waterside practice area was being redeveloped?

Good to know you don't have to be playing a round there or a member to use.

It was mentioned to me by TPR that a tray of balls was 100 baht - and they used to be "shit" but have apparently bought a load of decent ones - what say you Scalli........... :GoldenSmile1:

Greenwood practice facilities maybe shit relative to the Siam courses but overall they are not bad with a relatively large chipping area - putting green is poor I agree.

When was the last time you were at Waterside? I ask because I know TPR were based there and have supposedly moved to Plantation as Waterside practice area was being redeveloped?

It was mentioned to me by TPR that a tray of balls was 100 baht - and they used to be "shit" but have apparently bought a load of decent ones - what say you Scalli........... :GoldenSmile1:

I think he is sleeping it off now

What a county. And I've never been to Thailand. That nine holer sounds good. Skalliwag and I will take scuba and anyone of you's on. Who's got a nine iron and putter I can borrow?

If you come to Thailand for a first visit chances are golf wont be a priority!

Yeah he permanently thread fucks. Just that type of guy

I think he's a bit short fused what with Trump winning the election and all.  And heck, he isn't even a yank.   :Think1:

He certainly takes no prisoners and can be cheeky as fuck but I have to say his logic is normally sound and he is without doubt entertaining. I much prefer his approach to some of the pseudo intellectuals we have.

Soi 4 Asia Hotel Pratumuk Hill...9 hole short game area..Play all day for about 300 Baht..Bunkers and about 120 yards each hole..Forget these Taxis and going Far away..

Best answer to the opening post Question .   A real test of anybody's short game .

Mikeyboy

Balls were great in Feb,I've heard nothing has changed.

I think he is sleeping it off now

How was the practise session?

I think he's a bit short fused what with Trump winning the election and all.  And heck, he isn't even a yank.   :Think1:

Not at all,I've always operated on the assumption that you can never underestimate how many stupid aamercians are in their own country at any one time.

He certainly takes no prisoners and can be cheeky as fuck but I have to say his logic is normally sound and he is without doubt entertaining. I much prefer his approach to some of the pseudo intellectuals we have.

I am cheeky as fuck.

More so in person.

Best answer to the opening post Question .   A real test of anybody's short game .

Mikeyboy

No,not a good answer.

Practise and playing are two completely different things.

He asked for practise.

Whew.  I know you don't mean me.  Never been accused of being intellectual.   :GoldenSmile1:

I sincerely hope that you two know each other, and are just busting each other's balls.    

If not, WOW!  It was just an innocent inquiry!  

I sincerely hope that you two know each other, and are just busting each other's balls.    

If not, WOW!  It was just an innocent inquiry!

No,never met,but why should I let that get in the way of a world class ball busting?

Did I not answer his questions?

Greenwood is awesome,including the two little cheeky Ladyboy caddies.

I'll use a Peltz tip anytime. Dave and I have the same clubs too pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Soi 4 Asia Hotel Pratumuk Hill...9 hole short game area..Play all day for about 300 Baht..Bunkers and about 120 yards each hole..Forget these Taxis and going Far away..

Its 420 baht, bit steep when Greenwood is 650 baht. Might try it though

Does Greenwood have other expenses like mandatory caddie and buggie? How much all in Scuba?

Does Greenwood have other expenses like mandatory caddie and buggie? How much all in Scuba?

You can work it out. But if you just compare green fee Asia hotel 9 hole pitch and putt is close to Greenwood 27 hole proper golf course

Khao Kheow?oh Jesus.Its shit.

Waterside.Best range I've seen in Pattaya.

Waterside only has the putting green & part of the chipping area open. Driving range is closed to around Jan 2017 due to contraction of bays & a drink stop there. Of all the courses Siam courses Planation is presently the best for practise. Waterside will be again when the construction finished IMO. Trays of balls are 100 baht purchased at the pro shop.

Hahaha.......now I'm totally confused............anyway I will go this week and see if they allow me to pay to practise and report back!!!

had a reply but ah the post above covers it. Soon will be in Pattaya for the first time, looking forward to it.

The Jomtien 9 hole course at 420 baht looks pretty average, i think 200 baht would have been a fairer charge.

I think the 9 hole course at Sattahip is about the best for general play practice. 250+20 for trolley, no caddy, yippee.

Maybe the 420 is off set by the fact you can play all day? Is Sattahip a par 3 course too? Great price, hopefully I'll get my hands on some used clubs and play all them cheap ones.

Archived