IGNORED

Golf short game practice area

Scuba+

We had breaded chicken with chips and the next time spaghetti in meat sauce with garlic bread. Yum yum. Got right smashed with beer Sunday night.

Hope to play the nine holer today.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time playing it. Played with a Scottish chap Alan and at 66 he'd only taken up the game three years earlier. He went around four times. Great fun. Alan was so funny and I could understand him! "That's not what my friends in the States say". Hahaha. Pretty busy my day. A couple of Russians were ahead of us and one guy whiffed three times on the first tee. But they moved good and it looked like they started to get the hang of it. Alan said that sometimes he's there and it's completely empty.

Photo of the Jomtien 9 hole par 3 course, gives you an idea what it's like. df4e5893b194736de66139a6e2f192fb.jpg

Scuba...is the course right in front of a big hotel?

Asia Pattaya hotel.

Pratamnak Soi 4.

Yes, my best for 9 holes so far is 1 under, looks easy but isn't. My bunker play today at Bangpra was great partly due to Jomtien practice.

This kind of course is exactly what a beginner should be on.  You get more short game practice and can keep moving.  It's great practice or experienced golfers too.

Small turtleback greens, sand everywhere. Who designed it Pete Dye? I had a pitching wedge and putter but next time 56 degree with putter.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Waterside practice area seems sweet would love to go there and practice short game/putting and hit a couple trays of balls does anyone know how much a practice session would cost?

RT 

Waterside practice area seems sweet would love to go there and practice short game/putting and hit a couple trays of balls does anyone know how much a practice session would cost?

The driving range won't be opened till late January as they are still building there. if you want to practise at one of the Siam facilities go to Plantation . Call  before going but is usually opened to the public. Tray of ball costs 100 baht.

Archived