Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The new club insomnia

spanky4star

All the best for the new place matey. I'm sure it will be an even bigger success than the current place.

I am ususally too pissed to make it to the club by the time it gets interesting but will make a special effort for this one.

Cheers!

LF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spanky4star

• .Q.

• davethailand

• luckyyy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn it Gonna miss the opening, good luck with the new venture....

never mind mate im sure i'll see you there at some point :D

and finally of the 27th of this month the old club will be closing its doors for good :Cry4: so we will be having a huge closing down party that i expect will be mayhem. so if in town please drop in and say good bye to the old girl

Oi Oi fella!

I'll be in town this weekend, are you going to be out n about Sunday night?

Have to hit the old club one last time :)

Oi Oi fella!

Have to hit the old club one last time :Cry4:

Doh!

forgot to say good luck with the new place, I'll be back in early december for a couple of weeks :)

and finally of the 27th of this month the old club will be closing its doors for good :P so we will be having a huge closing down party that i expect will be mayhem. so if in town please drop in and say good bye to the old girl

OMG,this is getting emotional to bad i cant be there gonna miss the walk trough JP to Insomnia tough.

Good luck with the new location,gonna be there every night in december :D

Ballestein

bitches and hoes

Some of the best nights i have ever had in Pattaya were in Insomnia and when i walked out that last time i must admit to having a lump in my throat.

I had fallen out of love with clubbing about 5 years before when the arse fell out clubs, then a year back in may 2007 i walked into Insomnia and all my old clubbing vibes came back, it even got me back into DJing , i used to DJ but stopped once the CD decks took over, i now own a full pioneer DJ set up.

I have been in some right messes in Insomnia and got the pics to prove it and the memories. It's the kinbd of club i love, small, loud and no thrills.

I'll miss the joint but canny wait to get into the new one.

:D

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

will you still have the mile high lounge , with the cabins with the one way mirrors

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

will you still have the mile high lounge , with the cabins with the one way mirrors

You are thinking of a different place. They have sold that place and it is still basically the same inside.

This thread is about Insomnia NIGHTCLUB NOT the go-go/gents club. :BJ1:

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I was in Walking Street last night and couldn't help taking a couple of photos. The first one is a bit before you get the the club and the second the neon sign on the front of the club. You couldn't see much else as the shutters were down.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it for opening night.

CIMG4747_800.jpg

CIMG4748_800.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Oi Oi fella!

Have to hit the old club one last time :Cross_Fingers:

I'll be there with bells on mate, just give me a shout when you hit town

Some of the best nights i have ever had in Pattaya were in Insomnia and when i walked out that last time i must admit to having a lump in my throat.

I had fallen out of love with clubbing about 5 years before when the arse fell out clubs, then a year back in may 2007 i walked into Insomnia and all my old clubbing vibes came back, it even got me back into DJing , i used to DJ but stopped once the CD decks took over, i now own a full pioneer DJ set up.

I have been in some right messes in Insomnia and got the pics to prove it and the memories. It's the kinbd of club i love, small, loud and no thrills.

I'll miss the joint but canny wait to get into the new one.

:)

Just remind me on closer to the date about getting your souvenir other wise i'll forget :Hair_Out1:

I was in Walking Street last night and couldn't help taking a couple of photos. The first one is a bit before you get the the club and the second the neon sign on the front of the club. You couldn't see much else as the shutters were down.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it for opening night.

CIMG4747_800.jpg

CIMG4748_800.jpg

cheers for puttin the pics up mate

I'll be there with bells on mate, just give me a shout when you hit town

Just remind me on closer to the date about getting your souvenir other wise i'll forget :P

cheers for puttin the pics up mate

Spanky, we were sitting in Hot tuna one last night and I have to say that electric pylon outside the club is leaning towards your club and it actually looks like its getting closer! check it out.

cheers

DT. :Agree:

Spanky, we were sitting in Hot tuna one last night and I have to say that electric pylon outside the club is leaning towards your club and it actually looks like its getting closer! check it out.

cheers

DT. :Agree:

the pole has been like that since day 1 Dave, but thanks for noticing. The marvels of the thai electric company they are supose to be sorting it but you know how long things take here.

Just remind me on closer to the date about getting your souvenir other wise i'll forget :Agree:

I have the reminder set in my phone!!! I will bug you every day for it startiung a few days before you shut :(

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

the pole has been like that since day 1 Dave, but thanks for noticing. The marvels of the thai electric company they are supose to be sorting it but you know how long things take here.

I know exactly what you mean. :Chokdee3:

...best wishes to the new club, mate.

seems we have to finish our bottles in the old club on thursday :P

g®êꆞ

£ûÇkÿÝý

How many does the bar hold and how many will the club hold Spanky?

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

The bar area not sure but it will quite a few, the club i think should be any where in the region from 600 to 800 maybe more but we will find out after we are open. the same way we worked it out in the current club by using counters on the door

The bar area not sure but it will quite a few, the club i think should be any where in the region from 600 to 800 maybe more but we will find out after we are open. the same way we worked it out in the current club by using counters on the door

.....but you've only got 10 fingures and webbed feet.........

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Good luck with the new place hope to see you there in January.

:)

I will surely miss the old place, too many memories to count. I wish I could make the closing party.

But I was just lamenting about the old hours and how I was always pissed by the time I made it over.

I love that the new club will open at 11pm. Will be there my first night in Patts in Dec.

I should hit town around 11:30pm so this works perfecto. Can't wait.

Best of luck on the new venture.

FEEL THE EEL

Good walking Street location.

Will you be able to have the same opening hours ?????

Good luck with your new venue.

Same hours, so more work for me :Question:

Same hours, so more work for me :13:

Do you think that you'll be able to run as late as its Walking St? :P

Do you think that you'll be able to run as late as its Walking St? :Chokdee3:

i do indeed

i do indeed

DON'T FORGET MY "THING"

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock