IGNORED

The new club insomnia

spanky4star

well guy's its almost finished, hence why i have spent no time really on the board. The new bar and nightclub complex will be open on the 28th of november, the downstairs bar area opens up at 8pm and the club will open up at 11pm. In the downstairs bar there is 50% of drinks all night (but don't get cheeky and try to use your disscount cards to get 70% off). We are located next door to oceans 10 just along from the flb on Walking Street.

The total space in the entire complex is about 6 times the size of the existing club so enough to fit in a shed load more freelancers and lovely dancers. Downstairs will be a funky bar, while upstairs is going to be a bigger scaled version of Insomnia. Upstairs we have a state of the art light and laser show with a lot of help from mr sponge bob himself, and the sound system.......well if you dont like loud music its probably not your thing(unless you buy earplugs :Chokdee5: )

any more info dont hesitate to ask

482579-122.jpg

Edited by spanky4star

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spanky4star

• .Q.

• davethailand

• luckyyy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with the new location guys see you in the new year.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I do hope you guys have been putting in a VIP area on this new club :Chokdee5:

But seriously,i wish you guys all the best with the new venue......and i will check it out as soon as possible.

Plz post some pic´s on here´so that we can have a preview of the place.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Great news Spanky, Its about time we met properly and had a beer together and its great that the bar opens at 8pm as I'm normally too pissed or knackered to go clubbing after my place shuts so I'll definitely pop in and buy you a beer.

good Luck mate.

:Chokdee5:

Great news Spanky, Its about time we met properly and had a beer together and its great that the bar opens at 8pm as I'm normally too pissed or knackered to go clubbing after my place shuts so I'll definitely pop in and buy you a beer.

good Luck mate.

:Chokdee5:

Thanks Dave, if your going to pop in and buy me a beer get yourself there on opening night as its 50% off all drinks in the bar so it will cost you peanuts :Crappy:

482601-121.jpg

Spanky Branson - quite the mogul now arent ya bitch. Good luck with this venture, Im confident it will kick ass. Look forward to seeing you and your merry bitches very soon.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Thanks Dave, if your going to pop in and buy me a beer get yourself there on opening night as its 50% off all drinks in the bar so it will cost you peanuts :Evil_Grin2:

482648-120.jpg

And you can buy me one the night after? :GoldenSmile1:

Seriously though mate i'll be in for a drink. :Chokdee3::Chokdee3:

Exellent news ,cant wait too visit dec/jan,any special guest djs for new years eve ?

we are working on afew differnet options at the moment but new years eve should be better than the last one..............and thats saying something

Good luck team. :10of10Score:

Gutted at not being there but will be back a few weeks after it opens.........

Rave On

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Finally the stars are lining up so I will be in town for most of the cool events happening in Pattaya this trip. I will definately stop bye and check this out. I would love to make you a grand opening video. Good luck.

Edited by RRRushhh

Saw it on facebook. Good luck with the new gaff mate will be in for a few next month

Best of luck! Damn not guna be leaving right before it opens!

Looking forward to visiting next month, all tht best and good luck for the opening

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Looking forward to it

Good luck with the much better location

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

one question Spanky

ARe the Gold VIP cards going to be up and running??

Thx

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Great news and best of luck!

See you in Dec.

kanpai!!

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

one question Spanky

ARe the Gold VIP cards going to be up and running??

Thx

yes the gold cards will be up and running and 1 more added bonus is that it will get you access into the V.I.P lounge (with comfy leather couches).

bar discount card structure on all drinks

40% off 8pm - 11pm ( around 65 baht a beer!!!!)

20% off 11pm - close

club discount card structure on all drinks

40% off 11pm - 1am

20% off 1am - close

so as you can see we are making a bigger and better venue with the same value.

and finally of the 27th of this month the old club will be closing its doors for good :Dance1: so we will be having a huge closing down party that i expect will be mayhem. so if in town please drop in and say good bye to the old girl

:D

Damn it Gonna miss the opening, good luck with the new venture....

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Dont arrive in Town till 29th. November, so will miss the opening night, dam, but look forward to visiting on night two, hope the staff wont be suffering to much with the after effects of the opening night party ? Good Luck