• spanky4star

• .Q.

• davethailand

• luckyyy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same hours, so more work for me :Chokdee3:

that´s great.

i like the feeling to pop out of the dark club 7 in the morning and get the full sun in my drunken eyes :Whistle:

g®êꆞ

£ûÇkÿÝý

I have been wondering what the last tune should be that you lot play.......and it should be the FIRST tune you play in the new club (not the bar)

I have been wondering this for a few days.

But there can only be ONE tune realy can't there..........

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Hi there,

Love the Gentlemans gogo club and only ventured into Insomnia club few times was bit like cattle market too many bods in there me thinks b4!!!!!

Best o luck and fortune for the new location ( wil prob cost u small fortune if ur lucky lol)

Ok i take it this is the old Club Electric Blue gogo/ Roxy club (which i didnt venture in as was told was rip off place although i liked the Electric blue setup)????

Will be intersting to see how it goes as some competition from Tonys / Marine & Lucifers there as well known Freelance hangouts after hours????

Take it the BIB wil be wayed off for late opening as all other close at 330am???

Wil defo check it out wen there in Feb as am not a big fan of disco clubs but like to hav a choice wen with a teelac or hunting.

Take it Lbs are allowed as WS full of em last time was there!!!!!!

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Ok i take it this is the old Club Electric Blue gogo/ Roxy club (which i didnt venture in as was told was rip off place although i liked the Electric blue setup)????

nope........roxy is still there we are just before it, there has never been a bar or go go in the location before as it was a jewelery shop on 1 side and a tailors on the other. brand new build :unsure:

well its getting close now only 2 days to go until the grand opening, and the butter flys are starting to set in. just puttin the finishing touches on everything so hopefully there will be no glitches. also thursday night is the last night at the old club so we should be going out with a bang. hope to see you there

I wish you and you Business great success this is the best news I have heard in a long time. I LOVE Insomnia. Cant wait to see ya'll there. Insomnia fucken rules!!!

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

You'd better hope that the diggers have moved on Spanky, right on your doorstep last night. :D

I reckon this club will change quite a couple of things on WS one being its a smart looking place which is nice that hopefully won't be full of fat russian birds dancing on counters like its neighbour (don't think it will be) and it could/might extend the opening hours of bars in the area.

Spanky is the blank black sign just after my sign yours? (opposite LDS)

:Chokdee3:

Edited by davethailand

Can't wait to check the new place out. Best of luck with it. I have always like stopping in at the old place I usually make it there most nights when in town. See you there New Years.

thaijay.jpg

babydollsaddict.gif

that hopefully won't be full of fat russian birds dancing on counters like its neighbour (don't think it will be)

who needs them???

Good news about the new Insomina! I always had a great time at the old club and there was always so much hot Thai booty it was totally sick.... I cant wait to check out the new place, well if I can actually get in the country at some point!

I intended to visit opening night and take advantage of the drink specials, but the "PAD" put a stop to my Saturday arrival flight from London! No worries I will make my way once they let me in the damn country sooner-or-later!

Good luck with the opening and save some hot brown girl ass for me.....

Cheers,

Dave

Look forward to popping in tonight for a look (and a drink of course).

I obtained one of the VIP cards last night, whats the deal with those?

:WinkGrin1:

PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF THE GRAND OPENING?? :)

Please post pics of the new Insomnia. I have got to see it I am going crazy 30 days and I will be there to check it out for my self.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF THE GRAND OPENING?? :)

Please post pics of the new Insomnia. I have got to see it I am going crazy 30 days and I will be there to check it out for my self.

I got a few good video shots but cannot post anything until I get back home and fix this damn computer. I was disappointed I did not get a VIP card because it limited my mobility. Everywhere I went I was met with security guards, there were more security guys in the place then Hot Thai Girls. LOL WTF.

I was going to make a really sweet video for Spanky4Star but after looking at the limited footage I was able to get... I do not think it will be much after all. I will have to see what I can pull off in editing.

I could have supplied him with great stuff for his HDTV's he has all around the place. It does not look like whoever is doing his digital signage has a clue to what they are doing...but with that said not too many people have the knowledge or equipment to produce quality HighDef footage! I could have really helped him out.

The Club is beautiful! Good Job.

Edited by RRRushhh

I heard it was a good one :Dunno:

It was a fookin great night in the new bar & club

Prolly the constant flow of free food & drinks clouded my judgement but, liggin on a VIP pass with them DJ fellas was a great night.

Spent half hour chattin with Graham Gold too, what a sound fella he is!

I had to bale out around 1am to catch my flight but the place looks quality & is massive, will be packed with FL fanny by now

Cheers to Marc, Danny, Nick & all the other Insomnia guys, i'm back in 2 weeks for loads more of it!

I got a few good video shots but cannot post anything until I get back home and fix this damn computer. I was disappointed I did not get a VIP card because it limited my mobility. Everywhere I went I was met with security guards, there were more security guys in the place then Hot Thai Girls. LOL WTF.

I was going to make a really sweet video for Spanky4Star but after looking at the limited footage I was able to get... I do not think it will be much after all. I will have to see what I can pull off in editing.

I could have supplied him with great stuff for his HDTV's he has all around the place. It does not look like whoever is doing his digital signage has a clue to what they are doing...but with that said not too many people have the knowledge or equipment to produce quality HighDef footage! I could have really helped him out.

The Club is beautiful! Good Job.

sorry about that bud, it was a hectic night and as you can expect i was running round like a blue arse fly. the problem with security on the opening night was that there was quite a few thai officials in and thats why it was tight.

It was a fookin great night in the new bar & club

Prolly the constant flow of free food & drinks clouded my judgement but, liggin on a VIP pass with them DJ fellas was a great night.

Spent half hour chattin with Graham Gold too, what a sound fella he is!

I had to bale out around 1am to catch my flight but the place looks quality & is massive, will be packed with FL fanny by now

Cheers to Marc, Danny, Nick & all the other Insomnia guys, i'm back in 2 weeks for loads more of it!

hopefully i wont be so run off my feet when you getback mate.

i will have some video and some pics up soon just waitin to get the footage back

sorry about that bud, it was a hectic night and as you can expect i was running round like a blue arse fly. the problem with security on the opening night was that there was quite a few thai officials in and thats why it was tight.

hopefully i wont be so run off my feet when you getback mate.

i will have some video and some pics up soon just waitin to get the footage back

Cheers again for the pass, would have abused it more if i didnt have that 3am flight outta Utapao the same night

Hopefully the fucking airports will be open & the PAD crushed by the time i get back!

Ask Tomski to mail me some of his fotos from opening night, i'll post em here n elsewhere, my camera's still in London :Awesome:

Hope you got the mushies and Mint Bro...A bloody awesome night..This place is just gonna go stellar..Absolutely loved it..See you in February mate

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

will do mate just run of our feet at the mo

When was the last time you ran????????

:P

Cheers for the sign!!

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina