Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone for the New i-Phone 7?

Petesie

Anyone for the new handset?

I'd grab one for sure but the new sexy Jet Black isn't available till November.  :SteamingMad:

post-54248-0-32819400-1473982508.jpg

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another wee cartoon for ye... :WinkGrin1:

post-14913-0-47369100-1474019666.jpg

Screen too big for me. I like the SE better.

the SE is inferior technology... 

No more likely to get an Iphone as I am to (knowingly) hire a Ladyboy.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

My lad got his iphone7 yesterday on launch day from Carphone Warehouse..... Looks like any other phone to me but over a £1000 on 2 year contract. His mother pays so I have no gripe but how its worth 20 times my excellent Chinese smartphone I'll never know

My lad got his iphone7 yesterday on launch day from Carphone Warehouse..... Looks like any other phone to me but over a £1000 on 2 year contract. His mother pays so I have no gripe but how its worth 20 times my excellent Chinese smartphone I'll never know

I experimented buying a Chinese Elephone P6000, was ok but for something you use all day and is far more important than a laptop or tablet its worth spending to get a quality phone. Personally I'll stick to LG or Samsung.

LG

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

No more likely to get an Iphone as I am to (knowingly) hire a Ladyboy.

Lady boy would be a lot cheaper & many would love to see the pics.   :Wassup1:

Love the Apple i phones but do not want a chick with a dick but if they are in the beer bars & do not come over heavy then no problem.

They can be funny & good bar people.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Its the best but I am sure the price is due to the image, the street cred & the Kudos that young people get with cool trendy gadgets.

Love the Apple i phones but the prices are £800 or more for the big memory 7 Plus factory unlocked.

Not sure I can afford one this year.

That said will see what the UK big boys offer for a phone & contract built in a monthly price.

Nice thing about Thailand is they will take your old Apple i phone as part of the deal when buying a new one.

The 7 is avery nice bit of kit & the Thai girls will be having them in there ownership long before the end of the year.

Now thats a thread Thai girls with there new Apple i phones ?????  

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Got the iPhone 6.  Can't see what's in the new one that I need.  Guess I'll keep what's working.  

First thing my lad said it was much quicker than the 6 and the Camera much improved. Am sure there is probably more

Only note7 have problems, s7 edge is the most powerful and sexy phone alive.

the SE is inferior technology... 

Ahem...

The iPhone 7 matches or breaks new Smartphone display performance records for:

• The Highest Absolute Color Accuracy for any display (1.1 JNCD) – Visually Indistinguishable from Perfect

• The Highest Absolute Luminance Accuracy for any display (±2%) – Visually Indistinguishable from Perfect

• Very Accurate Image Contrast and Intensity Scale (with Gamma 2.21) – Visually Indistinguishable from Perfect

• The Highest Peak Brightness Smartphone for any Average Picture Level APL (602 to 705 nits)

• The Highest Contrast Ratio for any IPS LCD display (1,762)

• The Lowest Screen Reflectance for any Smartphone display (4.4 percent)

• The Highest Contrast Rating in High Ambient light for a Smartphone for any APL (137 to 160)

• The Smallest Color variation with Viewing Angle (2.1 JNCD or less)

Just the facts, ma'am. But hey - if you want to cry the sources aren't legit enough for you, here's a Gruber page you can bitch about:

Geekbench: Android Benchmarks vs. the A10 Fusion

I think you would have to be a geek to be impressed with the improvements over the 6s. Possibly the least inspiring upgrade ever.

One of my better decisions in life was to ditch apple and go android. Music files are very important to me and to be able to cut and paste files in windows, rather than being forced to use itunes, is a wonderfully pleasurable experience.

First thing my lad said it was much quicker than the 6 and the Camera much improved. Am sure there is probably more

But if I don't use that capability it has no meaning to me.  I get it that some under the hood stuff is improved.  But I'm not a high end phone user.  Think I'll wait at least another release.

I think you would have to be a geek to be impressed with the improvements over the 6s. Possibly the least inspiring upgrade ever.

Nah - just'd just have to be a heavy camera user. I'm a geek and I'm waiting for next year because the camera I have is fine. If I were doing videos or lots of photos, the optical stabilizer,  low-light photograpy and RAW mode would be damn tempting. Happily, I have a Polaroid mindset, so the 6s camera is fine for now. 

But if I don't use that capability it has no meaning to me.  I get it that some under the hood stuff is improved.  But I'm not a high end phone user.  Think I'll wait at least another release.

Personally couldn't agree more with you. My Chinese Smartphone is 20 times cheaper and does exactly what I want it to do. If I was daft enough to play keep up with the Jones' I wouldn't use 95% of the phones capabilities

I have the 6+...I'm not an instant upgrader and was using the 4 (used, bought from a mate) so the big 6 was an eye opener for me.

It takes great pics, vids and I learnt a lot from it. Made my first ever i-movie file and uploaded to you tube so it's been brilliant. Social media was another learning curve for me which has been a godsend in keeping up with the teeraks and their lives.  :Grin3:

I'll go for the 7+ because of the camera and capabilities...have to wait till November for the shiny black one though.  :o

Anyone know when the release date for LoS is?

s-l1600.jpg

Water proof much better camera & much faster.

Do not forget you will be seen as vogue with the Thai girls.  :LOL2:

:Wassup1:

s-l1600.jpg

Archived