IGNORED

Anyone for the New i-Phone 7?

Petesie

I have the 6+...I'm not an instant upgrader and was using the 4 (used, bought from a mate) so the big 6 was an eye opener for me.

My "story" is almost identical -- kept my iPhone 4s (the 1st iPhone I bought) for years before finally upgrading to a 6+ -- thought the size would be an issue; now I can't imagine using a smaller phone 

Happy with my 6+ and doubt that I will be upgrading any time soon....but I own some Apple stock, so I encourage ALL of you to do so right away!  555

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife got a call from the little ThAi exchange student that loves down the street from last night.

She just got her new 7, and the screen is on but the touch cursor isn't working.

I'm off to pick her up and have a look.

May have to go back to Apple.

Will report.

Wife got a call from the little ThAi exchange student that loves down the street from last night.

She just got her new 7, and the screen is on but the touch cursor isn't working.

I'm off to pick her up and have a look.

May have to go back to Apple.

Will report.

And pictures of the little Thai exchange student.  Assuming of course it is a she.   :GoldenSmile1:

And pictures of the little Thai exchange student. Assuming of course it is a she. :GoldenSmile1:

Hahaha,PM one to you.

With no ID,and only a Thai credit card,I have put her phone on my account.lolol.

She will pay me cash for the amount every month.

Fuck am I a soft touch or what.

Hahaha,PM one to you.

With no ID,and only a Thai credit card,I have put her phone on my account.lolol.

She will pay me cash for the amount every month.

Fuck am I a soft touch or what.

Oh yeah.  Like you had a choice.  You want peace and harmony?   :GoldenSmile1:

Oh yeah.  Like you had a choice.  You want peace and harmony?   :GoldenSmile1:

I'm obsequious bro.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the Apple i phone 7 plus.

Setting it up tomorrow.

My mate has it & the cameras are mush better & the memory can be 256GB.

Its fast & the battery is a bit better.

Still way to expensive but they are the best & after many years I am addicted to my Apple phones.

Soft ware is now also much improved & it should make me trendy & give me Kudos in Pattaya right.   :GoldenSmile1:

:SoWhat1:  :hello09:  :Wassup1:

Just got the Apple i phone 7 plus.

Setting it up tomorrow.

My mate has it & the cameras are mush better & the memory can be 256GB.

Its fast & the battery is a bit better.

Still way to expensive but they are the best & after many years I am addicted to my Apple phones.

Soft ware is now also much improved & it should make me trendy & give me Kudos in Pattaya right.   :GoldenSmile1:

:SoWhat1:  :hello09:  :Wassup1:

I think you could get lucky in Pattaya sporting one of those.   :hello09:

Ok, I had to look that one up. 

I think you are more unctuous.

I'm greasy,not oily.

Must be jelly because jam doesn't shake like that.

It is jam.

You're the one that's jelly.(look that one up,too).

We all be jelly in this thread.   :GoldenSmile1:

Not the 15 year old exchange student.

She got the iphone 7.:)

I think you could get lucky in Pattaya sporting one of those.   :hello09:

If possible I will sport this of in November.  :GoldenSmile1:

That said it will take a seasoned pro of a Thai girl to know the i7 from the i6 & i6S as they look the same.

Just hope my charm & personality helps as it has improved & to confess my battery life has decreased with age.   :Think1:

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Just thought of one other thing we can do to prove we have the new Apple i phone 7.

Drink a bottle of water & make sure we spill some water al lover it or let the water fall from our mouths as we act like Alpha Males.

Sure this will get us Kudos, robed or noticed & add a 1,000 Baht to our girls taxi right. LOL.

:Think1:  :GoldenSmile1:

:4:  :4:  :4:

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the 256gb iPhone7 today,i went for the 7 as i don't really like the size of the 7plus. Just spent about 15 minutes saying" hi siri" trying to set siri up, after it telling me it doesn't recognise what i'm saying a dozen times I've admitted defeat and realised it doesn't like Scottish people or their accent :D

Ill give it another go tomorrow.

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits  :D

Picked up the 256gb iPhone7 today,i went for the 7 as i don't really like the size of the 7plus. Just spent about 15 minutes saying" hi siri" trying to set siri up, after it telling me it doesn't recognise what i'm saying a dozen times I've admitted defeat and realised it doesn't like Scottish people or their accent :D

Ill give it another go tomorrow.

Eleven.   :GoldenSmile1:

Spent ages getting a visa for my Thai g/f of one year who was here supposedly with me in Sydney for her first overseas trip and

Here for 1 month but only lasted 4 days - that's another story

During that time she said she didn't want to use her iPhone 6 I helped buy

for her in Pattaya as she wanted to keep her sim in that phone,

As you all know Thai ladies like having the latest gear so generous falang b/f made many calls and shop visits to find and buy outright what her dear big heart wanted an iPhone 7+'of course but had to be Matt black!!!

Cost retail at Apple $A1569 256 G outright no plan .no discounting with Apple of course but at the time the

7+ was scarce as rocking horse shit!

Not only do Thai ladies like the latest designer gear but they love taking selfies and her iPhone 6 iCloud memory

was full and she 'not have computer to download to stick'and she 'want to see photo every day!!'

She left in a huff for the airport after silly misunderstandings but I kept the iPhone 7+ using it to chat right now - nice camera buy way too pricey!

• 3 weeks later...

So for 15k what smart phones are great value + recommended. I have had the IPhone 6 in the house but was not impressed for the $

So for 15k what smart phones are great value + recommended. I have had the IPhone 6 in the house but was not impressed for the $

Bought a Nexus 6P last month for 15K. Very impressed so far.

Yes bought it and made a big mistake. Nothing at all sets it apart from my 6s. Gave it to my GF. I'm keeping the 6 until it stops working sick of upgrading.

iPhone 8 is supposed to be the major change, 7 was just a few tweaks and its not been a very successful model by Apple standards.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3771104/iphone-8-apples-next-smartphone-has-the-internet-going-crazy/

Theres always something new and innovative in the phone world,reading articles like this you cant help but be impressed by the technology.For me though im satisfied with my iphone 5s,its a nice size that fits easily in my pocket (very important and very underestimated,some are just too big and arn`t practical/comfortable to carry around easily),and has decent camera,it does all i need it to.No doubt i`ll upgrade sometime but for now im happy with what i`ve got!

Archived