IGNORED

Mongering Pattaya alone or with a mate/mates?

Dwayne111

I like to have a friend around during the daytime to talk to and do things with..

In the evenings when i have started partying then it doesn't really matter.. enough girls to keep me company then.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LR - solo.

But more and more these days in clubs you see females in twos and threes.  Harder to crack if just one of you.

If with others, they certainly need to have same mind-set, and certainly they mustn't mind if you hook up with the most gorgeous woman on Walking Street at 3 am whilst he is waiting for his bbq hot dog to come off The Grill...... some insecure dudes would get real pissed with such behaviour.

he didnt rock up to his room until 730am,  we'd only got to Pattaya at 1am, and he had a taxi booked (by me) for 830am to get home Australia in time for a wedding next day....turned out to be his 50th birthday bash surprise.....he was double fucked even before he arrived at that.

I'd like to go with one friend at least, but all my closer friends are tied down or can't afford a holiday atmo. Hell I even asked people at work and none wanted to go!

Seems I am the minority, but after have done travels alone and with mates, I can tell I had a great time with both options.

But I prefer to hang out with mates however you don't do it 24/7. So still you can go ahead according your preferences.

The truly crucial question is, how your flow and your mate's flow go hand in hand. If your interests and pace is similar you will have a great time with your buddy otherwise of course not. In my opinion you can have a great time alone, but an even better time if you and your mate(s) on the same wavelength. :ThumbUp6:

I've always traveled and mongered alone. Of course this limits me to trying to stay sober enough to not be taken advantage of, but I do have a good time. I'd be open to having some friends going with me, but nobody I know will endure the plane trip from the USA. I've even offered to pay their airline tickets if they'd go with me, but I got refusals all the way around (from single guys)

Archived