IGNORED

Mongering Pattaya alone or with a mate/mates?

Dwayne111

Hi all,

I have done Pattaya twice now. Once with a mate and the second time alone. I prefered doing it alone as i got to do things at my own pace. I also knew a bit more second time around. But my mate is a bit (more than a bit actually) of a weirdo. And not in a fun weird way. I know we all end up with company anyway. But a good mate to create some havoc with is good too.

Anyway what do you guys prefer? Mongering alone or with mates?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done it both ways many times.

On the whole, prefer just to do my own thing - especially in the evening.

When I visit now, there's generally one friend who's always there. We meet up in the day but do our own thing at night.

A couple of other friends usually visit Pattaya when they know I am there, but only for part of my trip.

So, I have part of my trip going around with them most of the time, then the rest of it doing my own thing.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I really enjoy walking along beach road and to Walking Street after dinner time and just soaking the place in. I like to take my time and ive never missed out on a hot bird for the night. I enjoy the sites, sounds and Pattaya in general as much as i do getting balls deep in...........ummm sorry getting a little carried away there. Ill be doing another solo mission in December/January, so watch out Pattaya. Make sure the beer is cold, the girls are ready and the lights are on! 

Alone, if i had to wait for other mates, I would never end up going, would be almost impossible to all get the same time off to go

About the only place where a group of mates would be handy is in the discos, as it just kind of feels weird going to a club by yourself

I love traveling by myself because I just need 2 find 1 Girl and its going to be a good Night

I have never mongered with a friend before but I would like to try it once but when I find 1 I like or  he does I wouldn't ming him leaving because I would leave on him

Alone, if i had to wait for other mates, I would never end up going, would be almost impossible to all get the same time off to go

About the only place where a group of mates would be handy is in the discos, as it just kind of feels weird going to a club by yourself

Yea good point. I guess if you walk straight in and grab a bird then its not so weird. But i hear ya!

Ive done both personally i prefer alone

I don't feel so bad now, im not the only one!

For my first visit I'd like to go with a mate. Traveling such a long distance to a place that is completely different and new to me would be nice to have someone to share the experience with and help each other find our feet so to speak.

Having said that I'd probably like to do my own thing once I found my way around there.

One thing I would be interested to know is do the girls prefer to come over to a guy sitting on his own or to come over to a group of guys or do they care?

For my first visit I'd like to go with a mate. Traveling such a long distance to a place that is completely different and new to me would be nice to have someone to share the experience with and help each other find our feet so to speak.

Having said that I'd probably like to do my own thing once I found my way around there.

One thing I would be interested to know is do the girls prefer to come over to a guy sitting on his own or to come over to a group of guys or do they care?

From what I've observed they don't really care. But fresh meat thats strayed away from the pack is easy game for these jackals. I noticed this in Siem Reap Cambodia especially. I had 3 or 4 girls dragging my with all there strength into a massage parlour. 

But yes in Pattaya they can be like this too.

I normally travel alone but if I travel with others, I travel on the understanding that we do our own thing and occasionally we will meet in the middle.

I never usually see them for 2 days at least.

You are in Pattaya for you, not them.

From what I've observed they don't really care. But fresh meat thats strayed away from the pack is easy game for these jackals. I noticed this in Siem Reap Cambodia especially. I had 3 or 4 girls dragging my with all there strength into a massage parlour. 

But yes in Pattaya they can be like this too.

You summed it up there just as I imagined what it would be like.

You summed it up there just as I imagined what it would be like.

Don't let that sound scary to you, its not. Its all good fun. Show the girls respect and have a laugh with them all. Even the ladyboys (they are not my thing by the way). But if you are rude to a ladyboy, well imagine your worst girlfriend with the strength of a man. Yep not good. Ive had a few good laughs with the ladyboys on Soi6/1, just had a laugh and i was on my way to some real pussy. Fuck i love Pussy, here pus pus pus! 

Don't let that sound scary to you, its not. Its all good fun. Show the girls respect and have a laugh with them all. Even the ladyboys (they are not my thing by the way). But if you are rude to a ladyboy, well imagine your worst girlfriend with the strength of a man. Yep not good. Ive had a few good laughs with the ladyboys on Soi6/1, just had a laugh and i was on my way to some real pussy. Fuck i love Pussy, here pus pus pus!

LOL - don't worry, it didn't scare me. I can't wait to see it first hand for myself - all that pussy :-)

LOL - don't worry, it didn't scare me. I can't wait to see it first hand for myself - all that pussy :-)

When are you planning on going?

When are you planning on going?

Some time next year. I need to organise time off from my business here first - Which is proving far from easy!

That I don't want to land there at the hottest time of the year either.

In monger mode ... alone . 

Party mode ... with friends . 

Alright. Thanks for the replies fellow mongers. I don't feel like such a 'dirty cunt' as i did before. (dirty cunt is an Aussie saying). The site is great. Armed with the knowledge from you guys and 2 past trips to Pattaya (and a Koh Samui trip thrown in) ill have an amazing time in December/January. Anyone else going to be there from Christmas day this year?

Newbies will be nervous and might appreciate a mate around in their early days in Pattaya.  But once you've got going, the only times when having a mate along would actually be a positive thing are in discos, as written above, and for late breakfasts/lunches to compare notes and have a laugh about the night before.

If you're a reasonably self-confident guy, IMO it's fine going even on your first trip alone.  It will take you a while to get up to speed and do things in the best way possible, and almost anyone would be too shy initially in the more full-on places to get the most out of them.  But if you can't line up a mate to go with, don't be afraid of going on your own, you'll be fine.

Alright. Thanks for the replies fellow mongers. I don't feel like such a 'dirty cunt' as i did before. (dirty cunt is an Aussie saying). The site is great. Armed with the knowledge from you guys and 2 past trips to Pattaya (and a Koh Samui trip thrown in) ill have an amazing time in December/January. Anyone else going to be there from Christmas day this year?

Will be there for new years but not Christmas

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Done both in Pattaya prefer solo by a long way ,sooner interact with the girls than mates ,can do that anytime at home.

flying solo ive always got better girls

but its more fun with a few friends

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Alone, i can do my holiday in my own time and at my own pace, i go where i want when i want, but of course i meet new people and make new friends and catch up with some old drink buddies, but generally i go solo that way the only person i need to please is myself.....

I'm definitely a loner on this one (or I was in my mongering days).

Unless you are into the gang bang and/or orgy scene, you probably don't want or need anyone else around as you set up the deal with your next ST or LT lady - not even your best mate who will accidentally or deliberately spill the beans to all the wrong people when you get home..

If you suddenly feel the need for a friend, there are plenty of people you can talk to in the beer bars and restaurants.

Been to both Samui and Pattaya with a mate once. Same guy has meant to have gone back with me to Pattaya twice. I'd never go if I kept waiting on on others. That said I recently went to Songkla with eight others before I sneaked off to Pattaya alone for a couple of nights. I explored the beer bars in Songkla alone despite being with others.

Archived