IGNORED

Mongering Pattaya alone or with a mate/mates?

Dwayne111

Done it alone , with 1,2,3,4 5 mates all different trips....always good but sometimes better than others...all depends on what ur mates are like

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I'll add something to my earlier post, that the only times when having a mate around would be good, are discos and late breakfasts/lunches to compare notes and have a laugh.

If you have say three mates (ie a group of four or so) and you don't mind shagging in front of each other, it would be awesome to hire a villa with pool somewhere (Jomtien?) and get say five or six girls between the four of you for afternoon naked pool parties where you all shag all the girls.  Can't do that on your own. 

Wow, alone seems to be an overwhelming way to go. As lots of you have mentioned (and i have found out) there are plenty of people around to meet and have a beer or 2 with.

I actually did the tourist thing (only mongered once unfortunately)  through Vietnam and Cambodia alone. I didn't know what to expect but i loved travelling alone and learning about the culture. I did finish off with a week in Pattaya so you could say it was the perfect trip. (thats when the real mongering started).

Done both, enjoy both, arriving tomorrow for 2 nights on my Jack, last trip was with 4 other guys.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

2 of my best mates are married so they'll never get to Pattaya. But if all 3 of us got to go together for some reason it would be the best time! They love hearing about my past experiences in Pattaya. I guess i just have to put in the hard yards for all of us. Its tough but someone has to do it!

Another vote for alone.  You can do what you want and when you want, can`t beat it.  If you need company there are so many people that you could meet up with.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

My next trip is alone,but bringing a work-mate feb next year,for two weeks.

We get along well,but I dont know if he is into mongering,like I am.

If he joins me in bar-hopping,or stays in his hotel room all night;thats his choice.

I will have fun anyway.

Vote for Mate!

I've done both ways and i am ok with both ways, but i prefer to look and hang around with 1 or 2 "good" mates (not everybody!) in pattaya (or elsewhere), it's just more fun in my opinion. My last trip was with my best mate and my next trip in december will be with my best mate too. I look forward to it!

Alone, always alone i met with a couple of blokes during my first trip, things always clashed they wouldnt like the bars or gogo's that i liked would always want to be leaving then would never want to leave the places they liked, there was no in between that we could find to appreciate, since then i have gone it alone every trip and had an absolute blast

Alone... Basically because you and your friend will need the same taste in women to agree to the places to go/when to leave and move on etc. And then there is the risk he takes the cute one that you liked too...

Thanks again for all the feedback guys. Very good of you all. Ive come to the conclusion that id only take a mate with me if it was his first time to LOS. Id show him around then set him loose. Unfortunately the only mates interested in Pattaya are married to a falang girl. My single mates don't want to know about the place. Softcocks! They'll end up as a miserable 50+ year old that eventually goes and loves it. (me and all my mates are all in our 30s by the way).  :Dream1:

Thanks again for all the feedback guys. Very good of you all. Ive come to the conclusion that id only take a mate with me if it was his first time to LOS. Id show him around then set him loose. Unfortunately the only mates interested in Pattaya are married to a falang girl. My single mates don't want to know about the place. Softcocks! They'll end up as a miserable 50+ year old that eventually goes and loves it. (me and all my mates are all in our 30s by the way).  :Dream1:

The bloke that put me onto pattaya started going when he was about 20 i put off my maiden voyage for ten years with him at me all the time telling me how much i would love it, absolutely kicking myself for putting it off

Mongering is a one man sport....and Pattaya is the best place on earth for a single man like me to take a vacation

so I go to Pattaya alone and do my mongering alone

If I went with a friend it would involve making plans, hell I couldn't keep to a plan going by myself.

There's too many distractions and opportunities wasted if you try to keep to an itinerary.

Solo, for me, is the only way to go.

The bloke that put me onto pattaya started going when he was about 20 i put off my maiden voyage for ten years with him at me all the time telling me how much i would love it, absolutely kicking myself for putting it off

My first time to Pattaya was my first time overseas, at the age of 33. Wish id found it sooner too!

My first time to Pattaya was my first time overseas, at the age of 33. Wish id found it sooner too!

I first started travelling at 33 with a trip to manila, then continued spent my 34th in pattaya, did febaury this year in AC Manila, im 35 now and four trips into pattaya gearing up for the fifth

me too my first trip to pattaya was my first trip overseas.

I did my first trip in june this year at the age of 38....

Wish I had discovered Pattaya earlier but I just wasted my time trying to find a girl to marry...wasted so many precious years wooing the wrong bitches who did not care a shit about me.

Finally realized marriage is not for me and mongering is the best option and thats when Pattaya happened

When you say your mate is a weirdo. What exactly does he do, that makes you say that.

I would never class a MATE of mine as a weirdo..

When you say your mate is a weirdo. What exactly does he do, that makes you say that.

I would never class a MATE of mine as a weirdo..

He's not a close mate. But being a mate is about being honest with someone. Im not going to sugar coat the truth, but not be nasty as the same time. He is always starting arguments with people over silly things. He talks about weird uncomfortable subjects with people he hardly knows. He just has a way of rubbing people up the wrong way. They are not isolated incidents. Everyone i know says the same thing about him.

Did both options ... During the daylight and early night hours it's good to have people around you know.  They can come in handy if someone gets sick, join in on daytime touristy shit, and talk crap during the meals.  By late night we would drop off one by one to do our own thing as we got distracted.  But being alone you have more time to yourself and don't have to worry about anyone else.  Both ways work but they work in different ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Both go for a longer period do my own thing then have friends join me out there or the other way round. They like 2 weeks abroad I like longer being a stressed out student in full time work don't get out much

Archived