IGNORED

New England Manager -Sam Allardyce

eanto

I thought New England's Manager was Bill Belichick.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

He couldn't  do any worse than his predecessors. Scotland have bigger issues  :Whistle:

keeping the dream alive !!!

With Mourihno now crossed off the list, SA remains the last manager still convinced that Rooney as captain and focal point of a team blessed with pace is a 'no brainer'.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Fuck me he's gone as manager as of this morning.....Corruption over transfers and bungs

FA knew he was as bent as Redknapp but still appointed him.

50/50 as to whether he's sacked today.

http://news.sky.com/story/sam-allardyce-england-boss-facing-fa-investigation-10594989?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Allardyce has gone.

Who's going to get the job now?

Pardew? Bruce?

???

The FA really are a fucking joke aren't they.

You would think that a small level of due diligence would have shown that there were rumours and allegations of this kind of behaviour in Big Sam's past.  That was the reason the Telegraph mounted this sting in the first place.  Yet they still gave him the job.

I think the fuckin idiots who did should be banned too, and any new idiots brought in should be made to pass the FA's own 'Fit and Proper Person Test' before being allowed to make decisions of this magnitude.

Never happen of course,

67 days to long ,greedy cnut ,not like he`s not being paid enough already. one game must be a record though.

Southgate in charge for next 4 games.

100% record .

Just a shame he had his snout in the trough.

Greed is a terrible thing,England were already paying him nearly

£4 million a year.

Oh dear........

image.png

He is the relegation master though.  ? is, do Sunderland, West Ham, etc. bring him in to save their bacon come January?

Allardyce has gone.

Who's going to get the job now?

Pardew? Bruce?

???

I'm sure you'll be the first to let us know either way ..:-)

The second part of the Telegraph football 'sting' involves reports of several managers known to take backhanders when arranging transfers & arranging for pay rises for players if they get a cut.

No names published yet.

I did wonder if Pearson's suspension by Derby was linked to this? One person mentioned in the story is an ex-PL manager now managing in the Championship.

England appointed Big Sam and lots of people on here applauded that.......as I said before... why? Everyone in  the game knew his modus operandus from a football viewpoint.......and from a moral  point of view .no different from Redknapp, Graham and SAF to be honest.

My question is will Tony Pullis be considered? And for all you Big Sam fans can you tell me why not? Aren't they very much same same?

• 2 weeks later...

The sad part for a football purist is not that he is gone but that mangers like Allardyce or Hodgson are considered in the first place. International football is tournament football it  doesn't mean Jack that you were able to make a side tough to beat and win enough points to stay in the league. You actually have to win. Sam was found out at Newcastle and the less said about Hodgson at Liverpool the better. 

Plus even though England aren't actually very good who wants to watch Allardyce football? I hope they get a manager who plays with a system to win the game. There is no shame in losing trying to win but we haven't seen that from England in a very long time. Maybe given a system with an attacking threat the players may actually be better than most people think they are.

Archived