Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

No 98 baht Buster Breakfast in the New Retox

All the food there is really good except the breakfast which is a let down,main courses are really good and the roast dinner must be one of the best in pattaya atm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if they did the same quality 98 brekkie in Game On it could get too busy with Charles type people?

It's very close to 2nd road where it's more likely holiday makers stay in places like Sandy Spring, Page 10 and other mansion type abodes. Not the people that spend 30 baht on noodle soup

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Maybe if they did the same quality 98 brekkie in Game On it could get too busy with Charles type people?

It's very close to 2nd road where it's more likely holiday makers stay in places like Sandy Spring, Page 10 and other mansion type abodes. Not the people that spend 30 baht on noodle soup

Yep spot on

If your the owner of a restaurant

Do you really want it full of CheapCharlies scoffing down on 98Baht breakfasts

That you make very little on or maybe nothing?

In that case, wouldn't it be better just not to offer it rather than make it utter crap?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Speaking of bad sausages, I love the Witherspoons breakfast but always leave the sausages as well, are there any great breakfast with nice sausages?

For me - The BEST sausage in Town is at "PITINIS" ....Great with Sausage and Mash and Great with the Breakfast - Marvelous Taste = 10/10

In that case, wouldn't it be better just not to offer it rather than make it utter crap?

You would have thought so

But no one apart from the owner

Knows his long game plan

Flipping comes to mind

For me - The BEST sausage in Town is at "PITINIS" ....Great with Sausage and Mash and Great with the Breakfast - Marvelous Taste = 10/10

I like Pitinis a lot but the best sausage was always Pook bar

Try the Rockhouse build your own breakfast, 160 Baht but you can really taste the difference in the quality ingredients RH uses, particularly the bacon and sausages ... and legitimate plates LOL.

attachicon.gifRHBfast.jpg

Nice, at least they use a plate lol   Sausages still look a bit doubtful? 

Pity the owner is the biggest prick in Pattaya and likes to brag about shootings, stabbings and bottlings. 

Not my idea of a friendly bar.

Where is The Rockhouse?

True, the breakfast seems to let down the menu. I overheard someone a few days ago telling his holiday mates how good the menu was and the chefs supposed to be top notch. I had some spring rolls last week, just over a 100 baht, and was impressed.

the breakfast can never be the same as retox lengke...that was the deal...ie...you dont nick my customers....so the 98 will stay 98...the new retox will never be a 98...gentlemans agreement...

does the rockhouse require boxing gloves..when you go there  lol

the breakfast can never be the same as retox lengke...that was the deal...ie...you dont nick my customers....so the 98 will stay 98...the new retox will never be a 98...gentlemans agreement...

What All the 98Baht Full English customers?

You would be missing out on at least 2-3 Baht profit on each breakfast

What All the 98Baht Full English customers?

You would be missing out on at least 2-3 Baht profit on each breakfast

thats the deal....ask simon

Try the Rockhouse build your own breakfast, 160 Baht but you can really taste the difference in the quality ingredients RH uses, particularly the bacon and sausages ... and legitimate plates LOL.

I agree, the food at the Rockhouse is prepared very well from quality ingredients, better than at many places which serve inexpensive breakfasts.  I've been a customer there for nearly 10 years and have never seen any problems, nor have I experienced anything but friendliness from the owner.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Loyalty, commendable

thats the deal....ask simon

It is widely reported that both places are owned/run by the same person.

It is widely reported that both places are owned/run by the same person.

Split personality disorder?

Has a gentlemanly agreement with himself?

Split personality disorder?

Has a gentlemanly agreement with himself?

Maybe tom was supposed to keep it a secret.     

Maybe tom was supposed to keep it a secret.

Wish he would keep those little voices in his head a secret.

Simon is a good business man, he understands that bringing people in is good for his business.

Not everyone orders the 99 baht breakfast, the thai gals usually order something different, and people order other things as well.

They see the sports schedule and come back, , it's a busy place.

Bad agreement that results in serving a crap breakfast on a breadboard instead of a good breakfast that we all look forward to, you've lost me as a customer already 

LK Metro

Thanks, I now remember having seen that place on Soi LK Metro.

Never been there though.

Wasn’t even aware it was a restaurant.

Thanks, I now remember having seen that place on Soi LK Metro.

Never been there though.

Wasn’t even aware it was a restaurant.

It's not a restaurant. RH is a bar that serves bar/pub type comfort food.

Good Happy Hour also, 5 - 8 pm local beers are 55 Baht.

It's not a restaurant. RH is a bar that serves bar/pub type comfort food.

Good Happy Hour also, 5 - 8 pm local beers are 55 Baht.

It also has rooms for rent so a one stop shop in the centre of the action.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived