Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

No 98 baht Buster Breakfast in the New Retox

Back on topic, Retox (Game on) needs to serve breakfast on a plate rather than a breadboard and the suasage has to be worth eating not left on the plate...unless the waitresses are cute, then I will eat anything :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of bad sausages, I love the Witherspoons breakfast but always leave the sausages as well, are there any great breakfast with nice sausages?

Pig and Whistle Soi 7

Had a breakfast in there yesterday great sausages

Much better quality ingredients than the 98 Baht Retox Breakfast

But the Pig and Whistle is not a cheap charlie restaurant

The breakfast was over 200 Baht with a mug of tea

Pig and Whistle Soi 7

Had a breakfast in there yesterday great sausages

Much better quality ingredients than the 98 Baht Retox Breakfast

But the Pig and Whistle is not a cheap charlie restaurant

The breakfast was over 200 Baht with a mug of tea

Sounds good without the Tea, can't see many Australians asking for that :)

Speaking of bad sausages, I love the Witherspoons breakfast but always leave the sausages as well, are there any great breakfast with nice sausages?

Try the Rockhouse build your own breakfast, 160 Baht but you can really taste the difference in the quality ingredients RH uses, particularly the bacon and sausages ... and legitimate plates LOL.

post-158028-0-70681500-1467286276.jpg

Try the Rockhouse build your own breakfast, 160 Baht but you can really taste the difference in the quality ingredients RH uses, particularly the bacon and sausages ... and legitimate plates LOL.

attachicon.gifRHBfast.jpg

Nice, at least they use a plate lol   Sausages still look a bit doubtful? 

attachicon.gifRHBfast.jpg

Pity the owner is the biggest prick in Pattaya and likes to brag about shootings, stabbings and bottlings. 

Not my idea of a friendly bar.

Nice, at least they use a plate lol   Sausages still look a bit doubtful? 

Not the best picture, but they were authentic cumberlands and there is not much of a comparison with the cheap sausages served at the loss leader "plates."

I have no issue with the Retox offering, and I have even tried it, but it is one of those meals you eat when you are hungry when just about anything tastes ok. 

Pity the owner is the biggest prick in Pattaya and likes to brag about shootings, stabbings and bottlings. 

Not my idea of a friendly bar.

You're going to be a lot of fun if you last.

What's your real gripe with Alex?

Yes, I know the "story" about the "bottling."

Not the best picture, but they were authentic cumberlands and there is not much of a comparison with the cheap sausages served at the loss leader "plates."

I have no issue with the Retox offering, and I have even tried it, but it is one of those meals you eat when you are hungry when just about anything tastes ok. 

Thanks. Have walked past the Rockhouse many times. I will try the breakfast and be glad it's not served on a breadboard with horrible sausages

I certainly disagree with your comments. The sausages, although not quite Pig 'n Whistle quality, were tasty and certainly not the canned hotdog type you seem to imply. Also the bacon was up there with the Captains Bar on Soi Honey which is the best I've had.

My only negative comment was there was insufficient baked beans but this may have been just a one off and not usual.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

You're going to be a lot of fun if you last.

What's your real gripe with Alex?

Yes, I know the "story" about the "bottling."

Don't have a gripe with him, other than the man is a fool.

Bragging that he carries a machete in his car and is more than happy to use it makes him a bit of a tool in my opinion.

Thanks. Have walked past the Rockhouse many times. I will try the breakfast and be glad it's not served on a breadboard with horrible sausages

The 98 baht brekkie is served in Retox 1 and comes on a plate.

I like that everything there is cooked to order, nothing pre-cooked which is what happens at places where you get your food in 10minutes.

Don't have a gripe with him, other than the man is a fool.

Bragging that he carries a machete in his car and is more than happy to use it makes him a bit of a tool in my opinion.

Fair enough, that's just not my personal experience with Alex.

The 98 baht brekkie is served in Retox 1 and comes on a plate.

And the circle completes as to why the new Retox (game) doesn't serve the same breakfast as the original. I for one will go to the original so at least served on a plate

Fair enough, that's just not my personal experience with Alex.

He hasn't hit you over the head with a bottle then? Yet.

is the new retox  a franchise....and they are not allowed to serve the same as retox soi lenke.....the 98 bhat breakfast

Same owner I believe. Tall man named Simon

He hasn't hit you over the head with a bottle then? Yet.

On the contrary, he has done me several favours.

I know the fellow that was bottled and I would have been tempted to do the same to him.

Good thing Alex didn't have a machete on him at the time.

And yet the breakfast at the original seems so much better...

I know the fellow that was bottled and I would have been tempted to do the same to him.

You obviously wasn't there then, it was totally unjustified.

You obviously wasn't there then, it was totally unjustified.

I was there the same day and night before and after the "bottling."

The fellow that was christened deserved what he got and more.

I was there the same day and night before and after the "bottling."

The fellow that was christened deserved what he got and more.

Deserved a bottle on the head and a kicking outside (while he was on the floor)? Really? Are you sure?

You condone that sort of behaviour then?

And yet the breakfast at the original seems so much better...

It does seem a bit strange and I wouldn't eat food off a bread board

the breakfast format is so different....

the breakfast format is so different....

True, the breakfast seems to let down the menu. I overheard someone a few days ago telling his holiday mates how good the menu was and the chefs supposed to be top notch. I had some spring rolls last week, just over a 100 baht, and was impressed.

Archived