Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership Football 2016/17

jocky king

i have decide too root for hull,and will earn a heap of pounds  end of may next year pattaya here i come

Good luck with that.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a hull city supporter - with our team - finishing 4th from bottom is a very successful season.

Top 6 IMO IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Manchester City

Arsenal

Tottenham

Manchester United

Liverpool

Chelsea

Difficult to call at the mo - Leicester will be around the bottom again - once Vardy / Mahrez and Kante are gone they will rapidly disappear. 

Everton IMO will struggle next season - Lukaku will be gone so replacing his goals will be difficult.  Stones to will be gone and one of those top teams should really go after the fullback coleman - best right back in the league by far.  If Barkley gets in the England team and plays a few good games he will also be gone.  Can see a mass exodus from Everton this season.  HOWEVER - if Koeman manages to keep these players they could also finish in the top 6 as potentially they do have a good team

I want to see Liverpool do well - I like Klopp but he has to get rid of some of his big wage players such as Balotelli.

Crystal Palace another one that may struggle - used to like Alan Pardew but if it was his decision to bring in Adebayor last season then hes an idiot!

Sunderland have released strikers Steven Fletcher and Danny Graham, defender Wes Brown and goalkeeper Steve Harper.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

More on released players:

Kolo Toure, Victor Valdes and Emmanuel Adebayor are among the high-profile names to have been released by their Premier League clubs.

Toure, 35, leaves Liverpool after three years, playing his final game in last month's Europa League final defeat.

Goalkeeper Valdes, 34, will be released by Manchester United having played twice in the past 18 months, along with 22-year-old midfielder Nick Powell.

Adebayor, 32, leaves Crystal Palace having signed for the club in January.

Manchester City will let 35-year-old defender Martin Demichelis go after three seasons at the Etihad Stadium, while midfielders Mikel Arteta, 34, Mathieu Flamini, 32, and Tomas Rosicky, 35, will not return to Arsenal next season.

Everton's released list includes two players who have spent more than 15 years at Goodison Park, 35-year-olds Tony Hibbert and Leon Osman, while Steven Pienaar, 34, brings to an end a second spell with the Toffees.

Goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer, 43, leaves Premier League champions Leicester City, and Stoke City have released 34-year-old striker Peter Odemwingie.

Elsewhere, strikers Steven Fletcher, 29, and Danny Graham, 30, leave Sunderland, along with 36-year-old former England defender Wes Brown.

Clubs have also informed the Premier League of those players who will remain, with Chelsea set to retain 82 players for next season.

A few of those have had they're careers curtailed by injury...Rosicky, Pienaar...but too many on that list have been happy to hang on to an inflated contract at the expense of their career...N'Zogbia, Chamakh, Valdes etc. Prospective buyers beware...if there are any.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

Thanks once again Jock for running this thread, I always love to follow it.

image.png

Fixtures are out.

Here are the important ones:

image.jpeg

Opening day fixtures:

Arsenal v Liverpool

Bournemouth v Manchester United

Burnley v Swansea City

Chelsea v West Ham United

Crystal Palace v West Bromwich Albion

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

Hull City v Leicester City

Manchester City v Sunderland

Middlesbrough v Stoke City

Southampton v Watford

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I know TV will move a lot of games, but it still gives a good idea of when the fixtures will be.

I know TV will move a lot of games, but it still gives a good idea of when the fixtures will be.

Thank you for your effort .... Good luck for tomorrow .. :)

Bournemouth have signed midfielder Emerson Hyndman on a four-year deal after his contract with Fulham expired.

Compensation has been agreed between the two clubs for the 20-year-old USA international, who made 16 Championship appearances for Fulham last season.

He made his senior debut in August 2014 in a 2-1 defeat at Ipswich.

"We're delighted to have finalised the deal to bring such a promising young talent to the club," said Bournemouth chief executive Neill Blake.

I think Man City haves a big chance to become the next champion under their new coach

I think Man City haves a big chance to become the next champion under their new coach

True but After what happened last season ( Leicester City ) , no clubs is confident to win the league anymore . My daughter worked in the bookie , she told me that no one had backed Leicester to win the league before the league start last year . City may have a chance but there is more than 10 clubs have a good chance because they have over £100 million each to spend from TV rights Etc.

Its impossible to predict now as we don't know summer signings or injuries from Euro/Copas, but best value bet right now is Liverpool 15/2.  Bournemouth is interesting too at 1000/1.  A healthy Wilson gives them a fighting chance.  But probably a bad bet as their defense/goaltending is crap.

Just noticed this thread Jocky, I bet you are pleased that you will be getting my input throughout the season.

Was hoping that you never saw this thread ,

Behave yourself or get the fuck out ... :)

Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a fee of £11m for Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama, BBC Radio Solent understands.

It is thought the 24-year-old is undergoing a medical with Mauricio Pochettino's side.

A move to White Hart Lane would reunite the Kenyan with his former Saints manager.

I am a hull city supporter - with our team - finishing 4th from bottom is a very successful season.

Top 6 IMO IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Manchester City

Arsenal

Tottenham

Manchester United

Liverpool

Chelsea

Difficult to call at the mo - Leicester will be around the bottom again - once Vardy / Mahrez and Kante are gone they will rapidly disappear. 

Everton IMO will struggle next season - Lukaku will be gone so replacing his goals will be difficult.  Stones to will be gone and one of those top teams should really go after the fullback coleman - best right back in the league by far.  If Barkley gets in the England team and plays a few good games he will also be gone.  Can see a mass exodus from Everton this season.  HOWEVER - if Koeman manages to keep these players they could also finish in the top 6 as potentially they do have a good team

I want to see Liverpool do well - I like Klopp but he has to get rid of some of his big wage players such as Balotelli.

Crystal palace another one that may struggle - used to like Alan Pardew but if it was his decision to bring in Adebayor last season then hes an idiot!

I think Everton will do well next season.  They under performed in the last 2 seasons because of Martinez.  We have the basis of a good squad and if Koeman can atrract some good  players to the club this summer which I think he will then we will do well

BBC BREAKING Vardy agrees new Leicester deal

Football

Posted at

10:10

Leicester City have agreed a new contract with England striker Jamie Vardy.

Arsenal had wanted to sign the 29-year-old and had met a release clause - reported to be £20m.

The Foxes responded with an offer said to be worth £100,000.

A club statement read: "Leicester City have today agreed with the representatives of Jamie Vardy to extend the England international’s contract with the Premier League champions for a further four years.

"Both parties hope that this announcement will end recent speculation regarding Jamie’s future and confirm his long-term commitment to Leicester City Football Club."

Football

Posted at

Arsenal had wanted to sign the 29-year-old and had met a release clause - reported to be £20m.

A club statement read: "Leicester City have today agreed with the representatives of Jamie Vardy to extend the England international’s contract with the Premier League champions for a further four years.

"Both parties hope that this announcement will end recent speculation regarding Jamie’s future and confirm his long-term commitment to Leicester City Football Club."

Another Arsenal transfer failure

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham sign midfielder Victor Wanyama from Southampton on five-year deal. #SSNHQ

Football

Posted at

I think Vardy has made a correct decision , he is not suitable for an Arsenal football style . Even though he get £100,000 a week ( £20,000 less of what Arsenal has offered ) , a brave decision to make . If I was a star player , playing for United , And Liverpool offered the same as Arsenal to me , I would have taken it without a thought .. :) £20,000 a week extra is a bonus for future Pattaya trip .. :GoldenSmile1:

Archived