IGNORED

REVIEW OF TIM BOUTIQUE HOTEL

limeister

I just recently stayed at the TIM BOUTIQUE hotel and thought I would offer my own review of the place. I hope it helps people out when they are making their decision on where to stay in PATTAYA

DATES: OCT 14th to OCT 20th

ROOM: Standard

RATE: 1750 per night (special deal) with breakfast included. Paid an extra 1000 BAHT for late check out at 6PM.

BOOKED WITH: Agoda

ROOM NUMBER: 317 (faces beer bar complex)

PROS:

Girl friendly but don't know if they charge for bringing two or more.

Large king size bed that was very comfy.

Rooms were well lit and not too dark.

Large heavy curtains to block out the sun when sleeping in the day time.

Rooms were large enough and very clean.

Location was central so near everything. Bars, restaurants, shopping, ETC.

A proper shower that was sectioned off so was able to take a shower without getting the entire floor wet.

Modern furniture.

2 bottles of complimentary water.

In room safe but small.

Large bathroom.

Good English speaking staff and very helpful.

WIFI available but not free. 60 BAHT per hour.

Always checked girls ID and later called your room before the girl left to make sure everything was alright.

There is a pool available but I never used it.

Hot looking receptionist :GoldenSmile1:

CONS:

Not a lot of motorcycle drivers and bus drivers knew were SOI 14 on Second Rd was so I had to explain it was near SOI DIANNA. Each time they just drove me to SOI DIANNA and I had to walk back to the hotel. Just a little bit annoying.

Didn't answer my emails BUT were very helpful once I called them directly.

My room was near a beer bar complex so very noisy until 4AM.

Water pressure was not so good.

Cable TV did not have a large variety of channels.

Breakfast buffet selection was decent but I expected more variety. The quality of the food could have been better also. Definitely not worth the advertised 250 BAHT. About the same caliber as the LEK hotel breakfast but at least that one was only about 100 BAHT. I only ate there twice. Never tried the restaurant so maybe it was better.

Walls were a little thin but still OK. I have been to other hotels were you sometimes think the wall is missing because you can hear next door so clearly.

A few thoughts:

Overall I did enjoy my stay at the TIM BOUTIQUE and I would stay there again. I would recommend this to people that want to stay in hotels in the middle of the range. It was definitely worth the 1750 per night.

On my first night, they had my name displayed on their welcoming board which was a nice touch.

The doormen always opened the door for me so they tried their best to make me feel welcomed.

I was late by 30 minutes checking out of my hotel but they didn't charge me a thing.

One time forgot my PIN to my safe and it locked out on me. They promptly arrived at my room (5 minutes) to get the sucker unlocked and everything was fine.

I asked the cleaning maid to always have 3 towels in my room instead of the normal two towels. I had 3 fresh towels in my room every single day I was there.

During my stay there more than once did it piss down raining. They always had umbrellas available for me to use. Not a major thing but still a nice touch since I didn't expect this service at this little hotel.

Picture_019__Small_.jpg Picture_020__Small_.jpg

Picture_021__Small_.jpg Picture_024__Small_.jpg

Picture_022__Small_.jpg Picture_025__Small_.jpg

Picture_026__Small_.jpg Picture_027__Small_.jpg

Picture_028__Small_.jpg Picture_029__Small_.jpg

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for the info. Looks like a nice clean place.

Was there a joiner fee or did you book for 2.

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

Thanks for the info. Looks like a nice clean place.

Was there a joiner fee or did you book for 2.

No joiner fee for girls BUT I dont know if they charge for second or third girl u bring back.

I made booking for single adult with AGODA.

Hope this helps.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

not the best hotel in the town but good quality/price value.

the best things in this room is the bed for me and the bath, very nice and recent.

not the best hotel in the town but good quality/price value.

the best things in this room is the bed for me and the bath, very nice and recent.

I agree. Large enough to fit 3 girls including myself comfortably. Also able to sleep in it sideways not lengthwise. The was bloody huge.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Tim Boutique Current Prices (Superior Room)

Addicts Booking Site (Sawasdee) - 2,100 per night

Agoda.com - 2277 per night (2027+tax).

AGODA gives good loyalty points so is maybe actually better value if you are a frequent traveller.

There is a "hot deal" on Agoda now for a lot less (under 2000) but that may expire soon.

Its not cheap but a VERY nice hotel and superbly positioned if you like to see ALL of Pattaya.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for the review I will try this place sometime in the future.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

tims is the best hotel in pattaya and ive stayed in a few.

i wonder if your opinion is influenced by your board name as it has the same owner as your board name and bar on 2nd rd :wub:

Regardless, i've also heard good reviews about this place and Tim is a very nice lady :LOL:

Edited by fireblade

It certianly looks good but for that bit more i would rather stay at the LK renaissance, bigger rooms,plasma tv, huge bathroom.

Very nice indeed.

It certianly looks good but for that bit more i would rather stay at the LK renaissance, bigger rooms,plasma tv, huge bathroom.

Very nice indeed.

Yes when I was booking for the trip I was torn between TIM BOUTIQUE or LK RENAISSANCE. The clincher for me was that in the standard rooms at the LK RENAISSANCE, the bathroom shower was not separated so the floor would get wet if you took a shower. Now this is based on other reviews so the accuracy can be disputed.

Anyways, I think I will stay at the LK RENAISSANCE next time just to see for myself.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

No your right mate, but i opted for the room with a separate shower at the LK and really the rooms there are so fucking huge it's a joke............lol.

Oh and even in the standard rooms the shower is in the bath with a shower curtain, so unless you spray water everywhere deliberately there is no reason to get the whole bathroom soaked................lol.

Good stuff mate! I don't mind parting with a few extra baht to get a lot more in return in terms of comfort.

You are talking about their deluxe rooms correct?

Well I have finished trip 6 and will be writing reports soon. On trip 7 I will have to try the LK RENAISSANCE for sure now.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Yep mate the deluxe room. When i stayed there last year it was really new so the prices were cheap, well sort of.....lol.

I Do recommend it, deluxe room was great huge bed, only problem is it's so big your can lose ya chick in it, need 2 chicks ......lol.

They have to but the big plasma tv in the room because the rooms are that damn big if you sit on the bed you would never see a normal size tv!!

No kidding ..................lol.

Good stuff mate! I don't mind parting with a few extra baht to get a lot more in return in terms of comfort.

You are talking about their deluxe rooms correct?

Well I have finished trip 6 and will be writing reports soon. On trip 7 I will have to try the LK RENAISSANCE for sure now.

you wont regret the lk renaissance! very good indeed!!! :22600584-Th:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Very good review. Good pics. I have just come back from 15 days there myself (I did post a review) and I agree with nearly all your points. I thought the breakfast was quite good though, but then as long as I get eggs & bacon every morning I am a happy bunny. The tea & coffee was not so good though. Like you, when I am next there I will probably be trying the LK Renaissance for a change.

Very good review. Good pics. I have just come back from 15 days there myself (I did post a review) and I agree with nearly all your points. I thought the breakfast was quite good though, but then as long as I get eggs & bacon every morning I am a happy bunny. The tea & coffee was not so good though. Like you, when I am next there I will probably be trying the LK Renaissance for a change.

You were there recently too huh?

The breakfast wasn't that bad but I thought it could have been better. I did eat there twice and basically had rice and noodles, meats and egg. It was filling but I know I could get more tastier food outside.

I wonder how the breakfast at the LK is like?

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Mate i never eat breakfast unless it's breakfast in bed!!

No way i'm awake before midday.......................lol.

Mate i never eat breakfast unless it's breakfast in bed!!

No way i'm awake before midday.......................lol.

True so very true. Main reason why I didn't like the breakfast was because I couldn't get out of bed earlier to eat it!

The few times I was lucky enough to eat was because I didn't go LT. 5555

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif