IGNORED

REVIEW OF TIM BOUTIQUE HOTEL

limeister

Yep mate the deluxe room. When i stayed there last year it was really new so the prices were cheap, well sort of.....lol.

I Do recommend it, deluxe room was great huge bed, only problem is it's so big your can lose ya chick in it, need 2 chicks ......lol.

They have to but the big plasma tv in the room because the rooms are that damn big if you sit on the bed you would never see a normal size tv!!

No kidding ..................lol.

mate, have a look somewhere my report with pics of the Deluxe Room in LK Renaissance (in the LK Renaissance Thread)

tried last year and again this year in July, same as you i took the Deluxe Room for the shower seperate to the bathroom, only available in deluxe and suite.

in July, the rooms were bad, not fresh, dirty, dry sperm on the sofa, hand oil marks on the wall, shoes marks on the floor...

called the manager, i wanted to show him all this shit and told me this hotel is victim of his success, too much costumers and this costumers don't respect the rooms...

pics tonight, this sort of costumers pissed me off !

Well i won't be staying there again for awhile, at least until the aussie dollars picks up.................lol.

Staying in bkk don't know if i will make patts this trip or not???

Well i won't be staying there again for awhile, at least until the aussie dollars picks up.................lol.

Staying in bkk don't know if i will make patts this trip or not???

you are not in Patts in November ?

Mate i prefer to hang in bkk .................just know the place and some people well there as spent alot of time there last year.

But if my little lady goes back home to kabin buri i might just sneak a few days down to patts.

Not easy though as her cousin lives in patts and knows heaps of bargirls as she does a bit of freelancing.

And the bar girl grape vine is very sharp..............lol.

Love to make a BMs meeting though so we will see!!!!!

and damn that May is a fine looking woman...................lol.

Have fun.

Few motor taxis know where Tim Boutique is? It's more like none of them know. They drove my big ass everywhere but the Tim Boutique. I'd tell them soi 14 and 2nd Road . . . in PAH-SA Thai and was still unsuccessful. It was easier to just have them drive me to Lek hotel and then walk across the street. The hotel itself was great though.

I can recommend this hotel, it isreally friendly and clean. I liked the superior room more because I never used the jacuzzi.

Breakfast is good and a quiet location, but only a couple of meters from the nearest beerbar. Nice pool on the rooftop also.

I think Im planning a trip to P in april :Drunk_Party: