IGNORED

The Sportsman on Soi 13

Evil Penevil

Owner is a decent Geezer I am sure if pointed out to him the issues he would jump in and address them

Myself never had anything warm or not hot but a few doors down is the Haven which is my main place to eat and never had a poor scoff yet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its been a shambles for a long time. I can't understand the hype it still gets presumably by a few diehards

So the manager was present yet you could not go to the trouble of complaining about your food. Yet you have gone to a lot of trouble to to write a "critical review" of the managers restaurant. This certainly does not bode well for that manager in the future as this piece of writing will hardly put bums on seats. You could have given the establishment an opportunity to right their wrongs before portraying their eatery in a negative light.

Fuck me. So now people can't do a review until they talk with the boss? How about the Boss does his job and gets some standards by monitoring the kitchen rather than being slumped over a bar stool

Fuck me. So now people can't do a review until they talk with the boss? How bought the Boss does his job and gets some standards by monitoring the kitchen rather than being slumped over a bar stool

He's slumped over the bar.Hes sitting on the barstool.

He's slumped over the bar.Hes sitting on the barstool.

I was slumped over a barstool once.....messier than the inside of that potato pie.

I was slumped over a barstool once.....messier than the inside of that potato pie.

Do you know the owner? You should ask him if he's interested in some baht per post pr. Then you would have two establishments on the go...

Owner is a decent Geezer I am sure if pointed out to him the issues he would jump in and address them

Myself never had anything warm or not hot but a few doors down is the Haven which is my main place to eat and never had a poor scoff yet

Went in the Haven for Xmas dinner

Was the worst Xmas dinner I have ever been served

was it a turkey pie at the haven.......many things wrong with it

1. Too Hot

2. Too cold

3. There was a sprout in it. Next time on it please

4. The pastry was too lardy

5. The pastry was too flaky

6. 17 baked beans instead of 20

We are talking about the Haven in Pattaya and not the Haven somewhere in Northern England arent we?

Went in the Haven for Xmas dinner

Was the worst Xmas dinner I have ever been served

Did you speak to the manager and what did he do? If you didn't speak to the manager please delete your post as per PA unofficial rules

Did you speak to the manager and what did he do? If you didn't speak to the manager please delete your post as per PA unofficial rules

Yes I did speak to the manager

The food was that bad

The manager took the cost of the Xmas dinners off the bill

Six dinners in total

And only charged for drinks

Yes I did speak to the manager

The food was that bad

The manager took the cost of the Xmas dinners off the bill

Six dinners in total

And only charged for drinks

Speaks volumes

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

With all us fat fuckers walking round Patts I am surprised there are any pies left

Never had that type of pie there ..... but there sunday roast buffet includes a large slab tray of seemingly home cooked chicken pie which is absolutely delicious.

Do you know the owner? You should ask him if he's interested in some baht per post pr. Then you would have two establishments on the go...

I've met Dave a few times, but the rest of your post doesn't make much sense unless you subscribe to the idea that there's no such thing as bad publicity?

PS - I've never met him in Sapphire though, which was great again tonight as usual.   :hello09:

I've met Dave a few times, but the rest of your post doesn't make much sense unless you subscribe to the idea that there's no such thing as bad publicity?

PS - I've never met him in Sapphire though, which was great again tonight as usual.   :hello09:

Side note,

Do you visit Agogos every day?

Side note,

Do you visit Agogos every day?

Only at night.

Only at night.

And we all suffer. What are the T&Cs of the deal? 10 posts for every free draft beer?

Only at night.

Fair play but why?

And we all suffer. What are the T&Cs of the deal? 10 posts for every free draft beer?

U over thinking too mut 55

That pie doesn't look good for sure, like a microwave 7 11 dish. You should have spoken to manager, if he is a good guy like BM are writing you would definitely be 270 baht richer or would have a chance to change that meal ftumblr_nfkv1yy1Tw1u42p4wo1_540.pngor something better. 

What happened....someone steal your Ignore button ?

PS...I also drink Jack Coke and SML if youre offering....tonight in Sapphire SML was only 85 Baht but my bin was 730...and I tipped the pole dancers 100 each....find that button yet?

Fair play but why?

I only drink at night.

What happened....someone steal your Ignore button ?

PS...I also drink Jack Coke and SML if youre offering....tonight in Sapphire SML was only 85 Baht but my bin was 730...and I tipped the pole dancers 100 each....find that button yet?

Cheap night. You'll be advertising New Nordic next...

Archived