IGNORED

Phuket go-go's

Talexander42

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, valer said:

In Suzy Wong, are they nude, topless, what?  Does SW have the best dancers? Or Harem? 

Topless same as Harem, because same owner!

More raunchy and loud at SW with rubber baton beatings, while Harem is more laid back and comfy lounge style!:wink:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Some of the gogo girls you can meet in Patong Phuket:D

Plahgat

25626477_1795509360479475_180055076202041940_o.thumb.jpg.1751ad997c862a34d55edabbb9eceb03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 23:01, valer said:

In Suzy Wong, are they nude, topless, what?  Does SW have the best dancers? Or Harem? 

I know a girl who works for the SW group , 

She is one of their better girls , 

And she spends approx 50 percent of her time in SW 1 and 50 percent in harem , 

She told me they are trying to promote Harem to spread the crowd around , SW gets the most people and its a small venue 

Suzy Wong is smeller, Where the seating is around one 5 pole stage. Girls roatate 1 song each station. Also girls going around Looking for ladydring. The best regular agogo in Patong. Harem have several stages, an settings in sofas place around. Difficult to See all stages at the same time. Bigger, probably more girls. Always thought the Suzy Wong girls look better, But some girl are both places. Diffrent music and diffrent feeling. Suzy Wong plays rock. Have Had girls in Harem Ask for two (expenciv) Lady drinks when offer a drink, that has not happen in Suzy Wong. Both places have girls som top and some top and bottom less (august 2017).  I like Suzy Wong better, But IT can fill up quickly.

I was there for 4 days over NYE.   Everything is available, just more limited and not as 'in your face' as Pattaya and BKK.   Probably wouldn't go back unless it was for a 'resort relax with a LLT' .     Didn't really like the big open bars with poles but enjoyed some time down the end of Soi Seadragon.     Well priced 'buckets' and some good quality on the poles down there.   Also enjoyed Diablo gogo a lot.   

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 1/13/2018 at 20:26, Scribes said:

I was there for 4 days over NYE.   Everything is available, just more limited and not as 'in your face' as Pattaya and BKK.   Probably wouldn't go back unless it was for a 'resort relax with a LLT' .     Didn't really like the big open bars with poles but enjoyed some time down the end of Soi Seadragon.     Well priced 'buckets' and some good quality on the poles down there.   Also enjoyed Diablo gogo a lot.   

I thought those open bars were cool as you could look in and see what is there. As opposed to walking in a sitting down and buying a drink. 

7 hours ago, slashlarue said:

I thought those open bars were cool as you could look in and see what is there. As opposed to walking in a sitting down and buying a drink. 

Absolutely spot on!   You walk around and can see where and if you want to sit.  My fav. was aptly named "Hangover Bar"....

• 3 weeks later...

Suzy Wong's 2 is still the best gogo. This year is the first year i've been where they don't do lesbian shows on the main stage anymore, girl told me police cracking down too much, big disapointment.

Still the most fun of all the ones i visited there in Jan2018. Harem for the chilled out nature as mentioned earlier.

I went to Suzy wongs last week. It was my first gogo this year. Last time I went it was the best place. I just arrived and was willing to pay almost anything for st. She quoted 4000 for st plus 1000 for bar fine. I reluctantly agreed. She then asked for another drink ( said in Tai and I didn't hear what she said ). I find out she asked for 4 shots! Then she insisted on going upstairs instead to my room. We went to this very uncomfortable couch room with cockroaches walking around. Went to the other Suzy wongs a few nights later and didn't get much better deal. Im never going to suzy Wongs again. Diablo was 3500 including bar fine and they did not force me to use their room.

I was in Phuket over New Year.    Diablo was the first gogo I went into after the beer bars outside.  Didn't need to go to any others..  great little place!

• 3 weeks later...

Just been to Patong. Suzy Wong still the best, But way to much silikon. Some of the girls naked. Suzy Wong II disapointing, Harem ok. Rock Hard not grate. Some ex Suzy Wong girls in Club Lover. Nida`s was the positiv suprise, But AS Suzy Wong, Lots of silicone, But just AS much nude girls AS SW. Found it, more relax, Lots of groping going on.

• 4 weeks later...

Now on the way back to Phuket airport,spent 4 days in Patong my impressions are:

-Nida's is the best with some hands on action possible (depends on the girl).

One evening i was fingering one girl,the other evening i was licking some pussy so yeah not bad.Keep im mind LDs are 250 baht.Btw ST 4000 BF 1000,have rooms upstairs,didnt take any girl at this price off course.

They have good prices for botteled Chang&Leo,only 90b.

Suzy Wong-nice atmosphere nice music some nice girls beer 180 baht didnt see any hands on action.Some nude girls can be seen.

Suzy Wong 2-didnt like it at all.Bigger,les crowded,some girls are nice but not much going on.Some nuditity on stage.

Singha light 99b

Short times at 4000 baht, is way over the edge!:o

Last time I barfined from Susy Wongs was in 2016, and back then I payed 800 baht barfine and 2500 baht ST.

2017 I didn't find any girl worth my barfine!:sad:

Been to Patong every year since 1987, but it is now finally out of my travel itenary!

Plahgat

Agree these prices are way to high i mean 130 eur for a shag thats poor value for money regardless how good looking she is can fuck a model for less at home.

Took a FL from Uganda instead i found on Bangla rd for1000 baht;not particulary good but not bad either

20180321_021033.jpg

Archived