Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket go-go's

Talexander42

I guess Patong is more about beer bars, but it has a bunch of gogo's that I have never really been in. Anyone familiar with those and is the quality of the girls higher than on the rest of bangla?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the quality are good but be prepared to dish out some serious cash. In my opinion you would be better off saving some cash and go to the beer bars there are just as many good looking chicks there as in the gogo's

Diablo Agogo is a good one that stands a little above the rest. But none of the agogos in Patong would make the Top 25 in Pattaya..

That is in advanced I think so can't see it. But thanks.

I heard Harem is a good one if anyone has been there.

Sorry here it is:

Prices for drinks and barfines might have gone up these prices were 2 years ago!

GoGo bars in Soi Bangla are a little more expensive for drinks than Pattaya.

Softdrinks/soda water at Suzy Wong 1 & 2 is 125 baht, and they have lezzie shows,

most fun a GoGos in Patong with lot of foamtube ass smacking!

Rockhard are also 125 baht for soft drinks, some girls are topless, now same owner as SW,

girls more older and not as pretty though.

Music is good ol' Rockin' Roll same as in the Suzy Wong bars!

Exotica drinks are 150 baht because they have PingPong Shows in between gogo dancers

some topless and they have a big foambath in the middle of the stage in Exotica.

Club Lover similar prices, they have bikiniclad coyote/agency dancers and sexy BKK showdancers,

they also have Pingpong shows in between, fun bar but most girls in here doesn't barfine.

Diablo and Foxy Lady were more expensive at 190 baht for all drinks, but include one free shot.

Diablo had some of the prettiest girls but all in bikinis no topless, they have a couch on stage were 

girls take turn to do some sexy moves in.

Barfines for gogo dancers in Patong  600-800 baht and I barfined from SW for 2500 baht ST.

So not much more expensive than some of Pattaya's top GoGo bars,

although they don't have "Happy Hours" in Patong's GoGo bars!

Another feature in Patong GoGo bars is that you pay for your drink every time it arrives,

and not as you leave.

Plahgat

ps Harem a GoGo is former Candy Club, and recently opened so I haven't been in there yet, will try it out next month!

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 5 months later...

Suzy Wong 2 is claimed to be the naughtiest agogo in Phuket. Are the gogo girls hand-on ?  :Crazy1:

Suzy Wong 2 is claimed to be the naughtiest agogo in Phuket. Are the gogo girls hand-on ?  :Crazy1:

I was there  this year (march). IMHO There was nothing special (in comparison with beer bars). But i would say that the prices (in most places at Bangla) little bit higher than it is said above. Beer is up to 180 bath. The same for bf  - is up to from 1000 to 2000 (but this was my first time, and maybe higher prices because of my little experience).

Pretty pricey like they are trying to compete with the Russian joints :)

Suzy Wong 1  & 2 together with the new gogo club Harem were the best gogos in Patong during my trip this year in April.

Although barfines has gone up and are now 800/1000 baht for gogo dancers, 2000 baht for coyotes, and 2600 baht for showdancers!

Short time start from 3000 baht!

Plahgat

Pretty pricey like they are trying to compete with the Russian joints :)

In Russian joints there is nothing to do - bf 3000 (credit card accepted ;)) and girls aren't nice. The place is for Indians and Arabic (who have no access to "white bodies" at home)

went to Phuket last week, your drink in Soi Dragon of Bangla Road agogos is 150-190, lady's drink is 2xx-250, bar fine is 800-1000 (I didn't see any coyote).

ST is 2000 (Diablo and Exotica), asking rate is 3000 though, I negotiate directly down to 2000 and she accepted. 

One thing very interesting, I visited one of the three beer bar in front of illusion Plaza  opposite Tiger club on Bangla Road. It's actually There are an open air coyote bar with a dozen of above average coyotes, bit all agogo girls down. Their lady's drink price is 2xx, bf 1500, ST asking rate is 3000 baht. I didn't know the going rate because I didn't have any mood to negotiate it down and left the bar. 

went to Phuket last week, your drink in Soi Dragon of Bangla Road agogos is 150-190, lady's drink is 2xx-250, bar fine is 800-1000 (I didn't see any coyote).

ST is 2000 (Diablo and Exotica), asking rate is 3000 though, I negotiate directly down to 2000 and she accepted. 

One thing very interesting, I visited one of the three beer bar in front of illusion Plaza  opposite Tiger club on Bangla Road. It's actually There are an open air coyote bar with a dozen of above average coyotes, bit all agogo girls down. Their lady's drink price is 2xx, bf 1500, ST asking rate is 3000 baht. I didn't know the going rate because I didn't have any mood to negotiate it down and left the bar. 

it seems like a  bloody waste of money, doesn't it?

Phuket is very pricie place. I tried to control spendings (spread money trough the pockets and so on) but nothing couln't help :Think1:  - everyday at 5 am i was totaly empty and had some suay mak mak with me :GoldenSmile1:

These are Low Season gogo girl prices. They do have agency/coyote girls in the gogos but they dress like the other dancers!

Only difference is the higher barfine.

Many beerbars along Soi Bangla hire expensive agency/coyotes, that's why they are very expensive to barfine from sometimes more than the gogo bars!

Plahgat

Phuket is very pricie place. I tried to control spendings (spread money trough the pockets and so on) but nothing couln't help :Think1:  - everyday at 5 am i was totaly empty and had some suay mak mak with me :GoldenSmile1:

Phuket is more expansive than Bangkok and Pattaya, for a number of items: food, transportation, drink in agogo, ST prices, etc

Even a road side stall burger is 50% more expansive than pattaya :SoWhat1:

P4P SCENE HAS DETERIORATED IN Phuket SINCE TSUNAMI. LOTS OF GFE ARRANGEMENTS HAPPENING. massage JOINTS AT RAWAI,NAI HARN ARE 1000BAHT ALL UP WITH BBBJ. LOTS OFBITCHES IN  SAME AREA THAT WORK IN BARS WON,T FUCK BEECAUSE THEY GET A WOPPING 80BAHT CUT ON A LADY DRINK..HIT THE OUT OF Patong massage JOINTS IN THE DAYTIME OR BRING A GIRL DOWN FROM UP NORTH.THE RISE OF MAINSTREAM TOURISM IN Phuket HAS BEEN TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE DEDICATED WHOURIST.. NEARLY NO NUDITY IN Patong THESE DAYS. ROCK HARD HAD EXPOSED BALD BEAVER ON GROUND FLOOR WHEN YOU WALKED IN PRE TSUNAMI. AH THE GOOD OLD DAYS. CAN STILL GET A BLOWJOB IN SUZYWONGS I BELIEVE. Patong IS A DUMP

I just got back from Phuket one week ago. I spent two weeks in Patong and visited Bangla on four occasions.

I spent 3 nights in the Harem. Had a great time. Very expensive and girls very pushing for LD but had a ball so had to keep going back. I did not BF as I had a Thai GF in the room.

The girls were fun and very friendly. Also hands on after a few LD's. All the girls were youngish between 20 and 30, all very beautiful compared to other Go Go's.

Suzy Wong's is very hands on but the girls were not as sexy as Harem.

While I was there, police were doing checks most nights. The doorman would come in, give a hand signal and all the girls would put their bikini's back on. Ten minutes later, police gone and the girls were naked again. So while it was hands on, the girls were a bit conservative/cautious.

Overall, I had a great time in Patong, but I do miss Pattaya. Next trip will be 100% Pattaya.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the write up fellas, sounds like Suzy Wong's, Diablo and Harem are the places to be from a gogo bar perspective.

I'm in Patong for a few weeks from next week. are there any bars to visit/worth visiting that are not located on soi Bangla?

I remember being there in ~2012 and there were some outdoors drinking huts near the Patong gym / bel air hotel, unsure if theyre still there.

I expect girls asking price will be hiked up given its the holiday season but i was paying 2000 baht for bringing girls back to the room to spend the night with last time i was there (is that ST or LT?, not quite GFE). Should i be expecting a lot more?

Cheers, 

I'm not an agogo regular, not even Bangla, but do drop by occasionally. Last time I hit the agogos was a stag evening a year or so ago. Suzy Wongs 1 had lots of naked dancers, who were in various states of attire off stage, making friends with punters, getting drinks and hanging sticking around if they liked someone/ thought he might be good for a good tip or a barfine. Nothing too wild though.

At Suzy Wong's 2, on the other hand, it was like walking into an orgy, with plenty of hands on / lips on and other action; anything that could be considered foreplay, short of doing the deed. Not for the faint hearted..... not my thing, but each to their own. I have recently met a gal who had a one night career there; not her thing either, but her sister worked at SW 2 for a while. Dunno what the barfines were and what the gals expected, but guess it was high; I just checked both SW's, and a couple of others out and moved on.

Should read, Bangla is very pricy....... but two week millionaires can have a good time partying there. They are not bothered by paying over 100 baht for a beer, 200 plus for a lady drink, and barfines in the 500 to 1000 range..... if the gals go. Not all do.

I knew pair of sisters who were coyote dancers, for whom 1,000 or more a night from pay, drinks and tips was enough, and the bar owner was happy to have them providing entertainment until closing time. Bis sis had a boyfriend (now married and living in abroad). Little sis was a bit young, not much interested, and was just there for the bright lights and what seemed like good money to the village gal she remained. For gals that do go, they do expect to be well compensated, again not a bother for a well heeled tourist.

For those of more modest means or less glitzy tastes can still enjoy themselves in other parts of Patong, such as the OTOP area bars and the like, or further afield in Karon, Kata, Kamala, Chalong, Rawai and elsewhere. Beers are in the 70 - 100 baht range, with Happy Hour rated going down to 50 - 60 baht. Lady drinks are 150 to 180, or even less in some places. Barfines are 300 - 500, but once again there are places where the gals are not available to go in working hours. Where they do expectations start at 1,000 to 1,500.

There is the odd place that squeezes staff and punters. One rather glitzy joint I know in Kata opens about 8.00, doesn't let gals go until 11.00 pm, then just for for short time (500 baht barfine / 2 hours), they cannot go overnight until 2 or 3.00 am.... In either case the punter must have bought the gal at least three drinks; those bought by others, or for others don't count. I don't like that place, but am acquainted with a few of the staff. Other joints in the vicinity much more hospitable to staff and guests.

Thanks for the write up fellas, sounds like Suzy Wong's, Diablo and Harem are the places to be from a gogo bar perspective.

I'm in patong for a few weeks from next week. are there any bars to visit/worth visiting that are not located on soi Bangla?

I remember being there in ~2012 and there were some outdoors drinking huts near the patong gym / bel air hotel, unsure if theyre still there.

I expect girls asking price will be hiked up given its the holiday season but i was paying 2000 baht for bringing girls back to the room to spend the night with last time i was there (is that ST or LT?, not quite GFE). Should i be expecting a lot more?

Cheers, 

I was in Patong a month ago and Suzy Wongs was absolutely nuts. Almost all the girls were young, slim, beautiful and chest augmented, and it was full from open to close. The standard was way above anything I have seen in both BKK and Pattaya. As I just go to watch, I had a good time. It might be too busy if you're looking to have extra fun.

I was in Patong a month ago and Suzy Wongs was absolutely nuts. Almost all the girls were young, slim, beautiful and chest augmented, and it was full from open to close. The standard was way above anything I have seen in both BKK and Pattaya. As I just go to watch, I had a good time. It might be too busy if you're looking to have extra fun.

Suzy wongs 1 has much more attractive girls and vibe than wongs 2 at the moment. Bar fine 1500 baht and 5000 baht for the night, absolute madness but hot girls, basically Russian prices.

Every bar is asking 500 -1000 baht bar fine given peak season and 2k for the night.

Illusion till 3 then taipan till 5 is the place to go after pre drinks at the bar. no bar fine and 2k for the night.

planning to check out El Diablo tonight!

• 1 month later...

I visited Diablo, Suzy Wongs. and the club opposite Suzys (way over on the other side). Diablo was my favourite. It was just more fun there. The girls were a bit hands on with me.

The club opposite Suzys was terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

None of the go go girls go out with customers. Starting to believe they're a scam

• 1 month later...

Suzy Wong 1 and 2 are nice places. Girls are topless and most naked too, some pretty ones, some not, but in general a good atmosphere and fun.

Barfine is 800 THB and short time 3000 THB. and believe it or not, cheaper than in Tiger Complex Beer bars.

There are some go go quality girls there, BUT, bar fine is 1500 and short time 4000, and they get it from Chinese and Japanse punters. I'd rather spend my time in the above 2 places, the drink prices are the same, also for LDs but you get more interaction, and no clothes.

All in all not as good as Pattaya, but still fun and I had a great time with one of the ladies from SW for 2 nights. She was worth it.

Suzie Wong 1, yesterday was as always fun with lots of spanking going on and lots of topless dancers!

Seems to become very popular with Asian tourists, and visitors last night was almost as many women as men!

Suzie Wong 2, topless and some bottomless as well, not so many pretty dancers, but still some fun and action in the seats can be had for a ladydrink or two!

Drinks in SWs starts at 150 baht.

Diablo, was boring, slightly older dancers in bikinis, no nudity, expensive drinks at 190 baht!

Haven't been to Harem yet, that was the best GoGo last year, noticed it got bigger now with two entrances!

Will go in for a first visit tomorrow night!

Plahgat

Archived