Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket go-go's

Talexander42

Went into a few more Patong gogos tonite!

Started with Exotica first gogo bar on lefthand side as you enter Soi SeaDragon from Soi Bangla.

Different layout to any other bar in Patong as interior is all painted in white, and it's very bright inside. There is a stage in the middle with a big jacuzzi. They also have pingpong shows in between with some fat old ladies pushing out different stuff from their pussies!

Drinks start from 150 baht same as the rest of the gogos that belongs to the Suzy Wong's Group.

Ladydrinks in the SW group are a bit steep though at 240 baht!

Girls topless, no stunners, but still a couple of nice bodies on display. Lady came and sat with me for a chat and never asked for a ladydrink so no pressure at all!

Funny thing is that they have signs on stage written in english that says "Do not tip the dancers"!?:rolleyes:

One of the pingpong grannies walked the almsround after her "show", asking for a tip, but I just pointed to the sign, and the poor woman did read and understand the sign and looked quite sad and disappointed as she walked emptyhanded backstage!

I actually was ready to give her a small tip, but she disappeared quickly behind the bar.

I'm pretty sure those signs will read "Please do tip the dancers" tomorrow night!:WinkGrin1:

Did a quick u-turn in Number #1 A GoGo, looked dark and grotty with no customers, so walked straight out again!

I walked up to the top of Soi Bangla and the longest running gogo bar in Patong "Rockhard" a GoGo.

It's been bought up by the SW group so drinks prices are the same starting at 150 baht, a topless cute dancer came and sat with me, so I did take the plunge and bought her a LD for 240 baht!

Rock music has always been the theme here which suits an old silverback like me!

Two stages with topless dancers, but only 3 dancers at a time on each stage, nothing like 10 years ago, when it was jampacked with both girls and customers, still nice for a cold drink in cool aircon and some frolicking with a topless girl in your seat!

Walked back to Soi SeaDragon again and entered "Harem", now doubled the size of last year with two bigger stages and some smaller showstages, comfy plush sofas and chairs and most classy looking gogo bar in Patong!

Two girls immediately sat down with me and started to chat, one was a very cutelooking girl from Krabi, she was also the only girl I saw in there who wasn't topless!? Maybe hired as coyote dancer only?

Talked to her topless friend for quite a while, and once again they didn't ask for any LDs, so when it was their turn to dance I walked out!

There are still a few more gogo bars like Club Lover, Nida's and Naughty Girl, but what I can recall from last year they were mainly showbars with hired SWhowgirls and coyotes that didn't barfine.

I haven't asked about barfines yet, as I have been feeling sick that started with the flu and then went down my lungs, almost 2 weeks with fever, cough, joint and headaches!

It has started to reside now, but I still feel immensely fatigued!

Hopefully I will soon get some strenght back, so I can start to barfine gg-girls again!

I just simply can't leave Patong without sampling some of the gogo talent , although I haven't seen any stunners yet, but still some nice bodies, and I like that the girls in SWGroup are topless and some even bottomless!:P

http://suzywongs.com/

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonite I ventured into "Number #1 a GoGo" on right handside midway down as you enter Soi Seadragon from Soi Bangla.

Very dim and smoky light, simple grey concrete layout with some red light , most ladies quite fat and old though!

No nudity all were in bikinis or coyote dress.

No customers at first, but a group of Chinese soon entered to the cheers and claps from the dancers!

Soda water was 190 baht same as in Diablo, I think they have the same owner?

Good things was that albeit lots of old jellybellied milfs, most girls in there actually did put down some hard work dancing on stage, and the pole chromes did have those small swivelling platforms so that the girls could spin around the poles.

One girl stood out, looked a bit younger, very nice strong body and pretty sexy face, she was a very energetic gogo dancer,

with very sexy moves, best I've seen in any Patong a GoGo, and her dancing was a sight to behold,

and worth to watch for the price of the drink!:)

I also liked the choice of music not that usual disco technocrap!

So if you are looking for some genuine classic gogo performances,

or like the sligtly older and fuller girls this place might be for you!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

Dear Plahgat, I can confirm that Diablo Agogo and Number 1 Agogo has got the same owner.

18 hours ago, Tarpon said:

Dear Plahgat, I can confirm that Diablo Agogo and Number 1 Agogo has got the same owner.

Wallpapers_Flag_of_Sweden_Flag_Swedesh_Flag_Graphics_(7).jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/08/2016 at 4:53 AM, tonyacat said:

Suzy Wong 2 is claimed to be the naughtiest agogo in Phuket. Are the gogo girls hand-on ?  :Crazy1:

It can depend on the girl , it's a bid odd in that they have what almost seem like innocent types and a few downright naughty types 

but the answer is yes they can , but don't count on it 

• 3 months later...

Nothing for an entire year on this thread? 

Things are pretty much the same in Phuket

Several gogos and beer bars on Bangla but they tend to be a little pricey if you want to BF but can be fun to hit a few of them for the evening

When you want to get a girl to take home head to one of the discos

Also head to the beer bar places that are away from Bangla like the beer bars behind OTop

Yes Phuket can be expensive but if you play your cards right there is the same value that you can get in Pattaya to be had no problem

58 minutes ago, slashlarue said:

Nothing for an entire year on this thread? 

My reviews were from only less than 4 months ago!?:rolleyes:

Plahgat

7 hours ago, plahgat said:

My reviews were from only less than 4 months ago!?:rolleyes:

Plahgat

Wrong thread. Was also looking at the picture thread. But for a place that is not that far off from Pattaya there's not much chatter about the bars or place. I was reading there was supposed to be a Phuket Addicts or something like it? 

2 hours ago, slashlarue said:

Wrong thread. Was also looking at the picture thread. But for a place that is not that far off from Pattaya there's not much chatter about the bars or place. I was reading there was supposed to be a Phuket Addicts or something like it? 

There used to be a very popular and informative Phuket Info Forum, run by a Swedish guy  "Nicke" for many years,

until his untimely death in an mc accident!

There were talks about opening a Phuket-Addicts Forum, but it ran out in the sand!

Don't think there are any Phuket forums today?

Plahgat

5 hours ago, plahgat said:

There used to be a very popular and informative Phuket Info Forum, run by a Swedish guy  "Nicke" for many years,

until his untimely death in an mc accident!

There were talks about opening a Phuket-Addicts Forum, but it ran out in the sand!

Don't think there are any Phuket forums today?

Plahgat

I'm just surprised there isn't one here if not more posting about Phuket. I was there (with someone) in June and it was like a mini Pattaya. Many of the same type establishments but none of the threads about the place. Just from PA (I've never been there) Cambodia has more write ups than Phuket and I can't imagine it is busier? 

• 1 month later...

Had 2 nights out, last weekend and again yesterday and here is some low season feedback, and it isn't great :(

Suzy Wong 2, line up very disappointing, only one fun girl but covered in tattoos and if you are not in to that, there isn't much else
that catches the eye.
Shame really as that place used to be fun, with a great atmosphere and attractive girls, none of that present last weekend, neither
yesterday.

Suzy Wong, never really been a big fan of this place, it is small and the layout of the seating is more like a football stadium with
several rows near the toilet. I never understood why the girls there are wearing cowboy hats in an Asian themed place. SW always has
been a silicon valley place with the majority sporting balloons. Fake tits can be great if it is done tastefull and in proportion,
the girls here seem to all overdo it and as most aren't that sexy (for me at least), it kills it off completely.

Harem is the 3rd place owned by the SW group, it is huge with plush sofa's. More attractive girls here, seems that the owners taken
out the best girls of SW and SW2 and put them here to fill up the place. Harem is more expensive, much bigger and when I walked in
at 9 pm, NO punters.
Again loads of fake tits on display, more acceptable here as the girls are prettier, but still nothing that I would pay a big ST fee
for.

Exotica next door is white inside, very clean and brighter atmosphere when you walk in, nicely different from all the other places that are dark. Out of 10 girls only 1 or 2 were about a 7,but totally uninterested and looked very bored. Again very few people here and those that did attract some attention where the Asian punters, in Phuket those are the Chinese. It seems they are dishing out the most cash.

All places I visited where dead, drab and boring. Maybe low season is part of the issue, but outside enough people in restaurants and bars, maybe it gets busier later in the evening but at 10 pm most places had only a handful of guys,  some none.

Great to get mobbed, but not that great if the quality of the mob doesn't warrant the prices asked for LDs and BFs.

Ended up taking a sweet little 22 y old with a great little body from a place next to Naughty girls, she was a solid 7 and out of the
12 ladies there, the nicest and cutiest.
Not the best performer but very tight pussy and she loved to be eaten. Tasted great, smelled great and gripping like a vice so it
did the job for a quick night out.

• 4 weeks later...

So not much happening in this thread....

Went back Friday, just love sitting and looking at nude ladies but in only 2-3  places SOME girls take their kit off. Anyway, went looking for one that caught my eye last time in SW2, but she wasn't around so ended up with a 20 year old from Korat. Almost no English and new to the scene, which was true as I hadn't seen her before. Claimed to have been only 7 days in Phuket.

Wasn't a great looker, but toned body as she was into Muay Thai and pretty fit. What I hate about SW is they ask a lot of money, 3000 for ST is too high, had to haggle to get it down, which I hate as it makes me feel I want to short the girl.

bee - Copy_edited.jpg

The one from October 2nd post

file_edited.jpg

45 minutes ago, kster said:

The one from October 2nd post

Nice looking girl, it's a shame that pickings are so slim in Phuket now, had some great times there many years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Can somebody provide an update about the current situatian-are there many tourists right now,how about the goggos-still empty,smoking ban on beaches etc?I will be there in less than 2 weeks any info much appreciated.

6 hours ago, buck011 said:

Can somebody provide an update about the current situatian-are there many tourists right now,how about the goggos-still empty,smoking ban on beaches etc?I will be there in less than 2 weeks any info much appreciated.

I'll keep an eye on this too if you don't mind.   I've got 20 days (sorry - nights) in BKK and Pattaya Dec/Jan and have just committed to a quick 4 day trip to Phuket to meet some friends (which encompasses NYE of all things!!).   Found some reasonably priced accommodation at ACCA which seems fairly close to the main action.   Have been on many 'family' trips but this will be my first time in Phuket as a single man.  

Let us know if you finds any 'must visits' ?   It's always nice to have a destination to head for the first time you step out, but whether you get there or not is a completely different thing 555

Enjoy your trip and hopefully this thread can keep some momentum.....

PS - thanks to Phlagat and Kster for the recent updates...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'll be there next Thursday.

I'll be with the missus, but I'm happy to pop into the ocaisiomal gogo purely for educational purposes for my fellow BM's

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Just a picture of an old "friend" from Suzy Wong!:P

Plahgat

22528007_1584457151672527_6362638621862139034_n.jpg.5de42ab54c5c245fc228a9d16c9b9d39.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

jan 2018...what will the scene be?

i,m older Canadian in good shape , none drinker  but will buy drinks for the girls and other good people.

Seems like allot of a younger scene there competing for the girls...  guess will have to use my older wisdom and fat wallet to level the playing field.

Am looking for a real nice hotel to relax that is GF friendly without hazzles..

and nice relaxing beach and pool area...

sounds like girls are 2500-3000 and up??

input appreciated...cheers...and best of the xmas season

3 hours ago, Capt Hook said:

i,m older Canadian in good shape , none drinker  but will buy drinks for the girls and other good people.

Seems like allot of a younger scene there competing for the girls...  guess will have to use my older wisdom and fat wallet to level the playing field.

Capt Hook check out Orchid Resortel , it’s really good value , location is excellent and there is a smallish pool on the roof , the food is ok there too 

15 hours ago, Itson said:

Capt Hook check out Orchid Resortel , it’s really good value , location is excellent and there is a smallish pool on the roof , the food is ok there too 

Girl friendly?

23 hours ago, Capt Hook said:

I find the gogo scene in Phuket to be very different to Patts or Bangkok, less customers looking to take girls back to their room , more holiday goers partying and  buying heaps of drinks etc , less  mongers , 

A place like SW in high season will be packed and more of a party atmosphere than your regular gogo , the girls seemed focussed on getting as many drinks as they can , talk of barfines almost takes them by surprise these days . 

True there are lots of party goers in Phuket and for the most part it's a touristy younger crowd but there are many opportunities for mongers no problem.

Plenty of freelancers there if you know where to go

Archived