IGNORED

THE COFFEE CLUB / Restaurant - Cafe - Bar

Harpunero

Thanks Harpunero I will give it a try.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Harpunero I will give it a try.

Yes, that´s a good idea...my most favourite at this place is the CHICKEN WITH CASHEW NUT...so YUMMI...

IMG_0268.JPG

I like the coffee there. It's nice to go to every now and then. The food is ok. I like some of the omelettes they do.

Just take a pair of ear plugs with you. They are very enthusiastic when you walk in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you recommend any German food speciallists to try? I like Schwebian especially.

I have a long history in Stuttgart.  :)

Can you recommend any German food speciallists to try? I like Schwebian especially.

Sorry Perky, i'm not a Expert for typical German food in Pattaya.

But perhaps you can try the Swiss Chalet Restaurant near Soi 7 regarding the Thread which I opened today. There you will/should find even some good German/Swiss dishes.

Try 'Bei Gerhard'.

Naklua, Soi 31

There you'll find home made Swabian dishes.

Nice review.When in Pattaya I go there regulary 2-3 times a week.Although expensive I don`t mind that little bit extra consistency when it comes to meals and staff.Haven`t had a bad meal there yet !

Had breakfast here once during this trip.

Food good, service good, coffee OK, a bit expensive.

Would eat there again.

(Can't find pics at the moment)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I wonder if it is corporate policy to employ men that spend more time doing their hair than the female employees.

Yes, that´s a good idea...my most favourite at this place is the CHICKEN WITH CASHEW NUT...so YUMMI...

Thanks for your review and photos.

I visit The Coffee Club a lot when in town, for me the coffee is as good as I've had in Thailand. I usually visit late morning so haven't had many of their main dishes but also like Chicken with cashew nuts. I generally have one of their toasted sandwiches or wraps.

It isn't the cheapest place in town but I'm on holiday and don't really care, it certainly isn't more expensive than what I would spend on a typical days lunch if I am working out of my office.

I don't go on holiday to see how much money I can save, reading a lot of threads on here lately that seems to be the only reason people go to Pattaya.

There are 4 locations that I know of...

Royal Garden (per op)

Harbor Mall,

Tukcom

Nakula

Try 'Bei Gerhard'.

Naklua, Soi 31

There you'll find home made Swabian dishes.

Danke! I will give it a try.

• 1 month later...

I must admit Id never go near a Coffee Club back home (Australia) because it's over priced poor quality food. I have tried it here in Pattaya (was taken there by a friend, he was paying) and was pleasantly surprised. The quality and service were amazing. Slightly over priced compared to the competition. Not a bad place to sit for a coffee.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I must admit Id never go near a Coffee Club back home (Australia) because it's over priced poor quality food. I have tried it here in Pattaya (was taken there by a friend, he was paying) and was pleasantly surprised. The quality and service were amazing. Slightly over priced compared to the competition. Not a bad place to sit for a coffee.

i find the quality of the food here in Australian Coffee Clubs to be of a higher quality than a lot of breakfast or lunch time cafe/restaurants. I'm not sure if you got a bad feed in the past but I find it quite good, and their coffee great.

i find the quality of the food here in Australian Coffee Clubs to be of a higher quality than a lot of breakfast or lunch time cafe/restaurants. I'm not sure if you got a bad feed in the past but I find it quite good, and their coffee great.

I assume they are franchised. The ones near me in Sydney are bad compared to the local cafes. Im sure there are good ones but the quality isnt consistent. For Pattaya its not bad just pricey

The Coffee Club is very close to the hotel I stay in when I am in Pattaya.  So I have been past the Coffee Club many many times.  I keep on meaning to eat there but never have.  I will have to change that

And an ex Palmers Bar (soi 13/4) cashier works there so I should go there and say hello

There is one opposite the bus station in Ekkamai. Great place to relax and have some decent food if you've got time to kill waiting for your bus. A bit expensive but couldn't fault the food.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it is corporate policy to employ men that spend more time doing their hair than the female employees.

:LOL2:

There is one opposite the bus station in Ekkamai. Great place to relax and have some decent food if you've got time to kill waiting for your bus. A bit expensive but couldn't fault the food.

That's good to know :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 months later...

As usual it´s always a good decision to visit this place.

In December I tested a new dish which I never tried before - PANANG CHICKEN !

So YUMMIE...

IMG_4681.JPG

IMG_4682.JPG

I don´t remember what it was exactly...something like a Ice Tea ?! But it was good.

IMG_4872.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Coffee Club often shows on Eatigo with discounts in the evening. Discount applies to food only.

The one in TukCom generally has the biggest discount but I think they have a very limited menu.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It isn't the cheapest place in town but I'm on holiday and don't really care, it certainly isn't more expensive than what I would spend on a typical days lunch if I am working out of my office.

I don't go on holiday to see how much money I can save, reading a lot of threads on here lately that seems to be the only reason people go to Pattaya.

Not all of us are tourists. Some of us live here all year round. Most residents are not likely to visit establishments that obviously cater mostly to tourists, simply because they probably know where they can get something better for less money. This applies all over the world and not just here.

Coffee Club often shows on Eatigo with discounts in the evening. Discount applies to food only.

The one in TukCom generally has the biggest discount but I think they have a very limited menu.

The coffee club near my condo which is outside of Suk in a newer mall gets up to 50% on eatigo during AM hours. Place is a bit overpriced but with a 50% discount its well worth it. 

Not all of us are tourists. Some of us live here all year round. Most residents are not likely to visit establishments that obviously cater mostly to tourists, simply because they probably know where they can get something better for less money. This applies all over the world and not just here.

Then don't go there, nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you are going to quote a post of mine post the whole lot not just the part that suits you.

I said it wasn't the cheapest place to go, I mainly go for coffee, I don't care about the cost because I'm on holiday. I said that because I understand it's probably a bit more expensive than your average eatery a falang visits, therefore if you live there it probably isn't somewhere I would go every day.  

If you find it expensive, the food poor quality, the drinks of poor quality, then place your comments here.

Have you been there, can you add something to the thread besides complaining? 

I've eaten only breakfast there a few times, but the food quality was very good.

Service, as often happens in Thailand, was hit and miss.

On one occasion, I sat there for 10 minutes waiting for service and no one came by so I just left.

On the other two times I had exceptional service from the staff (very attentive).

Definitely on the pricier end for the food you get, but quality is good.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived