IGNORED

THE COFFEE CLUB / Restaurant - Cafe - Bar

Harpunero

IMG_1964.thumb.JPG.a168ba0cc6d5786e78bb6c95d2a41e11.JPGIMG_1965.thumb.JPG.c45deee5fa6f93db9ba3157ec5b6d293.JPGIMG_1966.thumb.JPG.d25093783426ddeb86d1f5e89bbffdfb.JPGAte in Coffee Club Royal Garden last night.

BOGOF on beer between 6pm & 9pm so 2 bottles of Carlsberg for 95 baht :ThumbUp6:Also applies to cocktails and, I think, wine.

Had beetroot & cashew nut salad and pasta. Food was very good and staff very eager to please. Still think prices are about 25% too high though. Total cost around 700 baht.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2015 at 11:51 PM, Harpunero said:

Some more pics of the menu...

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

Great food but very expensive for Pattaya, use Eatigo and it's affordable 

3 minutes ago, davidge said:

IMG_1964.thumb.JPG.a168ba0cc6d5786e78bb6c95d2a41e11.JPGIMG_1965.thumb.JPG.c45deee5fa6f93db9ba3157ec5b6d293.JPGIMG_1966.thumb.JPG.d25093783426ddeb86d1f5e89bbffdfb.JPGAte in Coffee Club Royal Garden last night.

BOGOF on beer between 6pm & 9pm so 2 bottles of Carlsberg for 95 baht :ThumbUp6:Also applies to cocktails and, I think, wine.

Had beetroot & cashew nut salad and pasta. Food was very good and staff very eager to please. Still think prices are about 25% too high though. Total cost around 700 baht.

Download the Eatigo app you get upto 50% off the bill depending on time of day at the coffee club

4 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Download the Eatigo app you get upto 50% off the bill depending on time of day at the coffee club

Yes, I use Eatigo but the Coffee Club in Royal Garden is not included on the app. The one at TukCom has big discounts but (I think) a much more limited menu. The ones at Harbour Mall & Naklua are also on the app.

IMG_7148.thumb.PNG.d48d3d5cae6124129b462b295c72f46e.PNG

1 minute ago, davidge said:

Yes, I use Eatigo but the Coffee Club in Royal Garden is not included on the app. The one at TukCom has big discounts but (I think) a much more limited menu. The ones at Harbour Mall & Naklua are also on the app.

I have used Eatigo at the coffee club Royal Garden in the past ,last time about 5 weeks ago.I never go to the coffee club unless heavily discounted.Nice food but overpriced and small portions.Coffee club must have taken the Royal Garden branch off the app?

16 minutes ago, Pheat said:

I have used Eatigo at the coffee club Royal Garden in the past ,last time about 5 weeks ago.I never go to the coffee club unless heavily discounted.Nice food but overpriced and small portions.Coffee club must have taken the Royal Garden branch off the app?

Maybe it varies from time to time? I know there are different restaurants showing on the App now than when I was here last.

Some recent Pics from my last stay in June 2017.

I already can recommend this place as every time. The Coffee Club is still one of my favourite places...

IMG_5586.JPG

IMG_5438.JPG

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5963.JPG

The staff at coffee club is the best trained I ever experienced in Thailand. Excellent food too and worth the price. 

Please reward those girls with a nice tip if you have the means. They are real professionals. 

Now that it can be had a half price I tried the one in Harbor Mall the other day. I notice that some of the menu prices there seem to be different to those in Royal Garden.

I tried the Angus burger with cheese and bacon, though I would normally never eat burgers. It was good for the 200B I paid. It came with fries that werent bad either. I also had one Carlsberg beer at 95B which was as I would expect, and a slice of Mississippi mud cake at about 60B which was quite large but not exciting due to the overwhelmingly sweet taste: Thais would like it and maybe I just chose badly. Service was very good and a newspaper (in English) was presented to me with my beer.

With a big discount it's not bad value and I may go again at some point, but I would probably order something different.

The happy hour drinks promo is not the same there. I'll just say that for serious drinkers it would be worth the detour.

I can't find an Eatigo app in the Google Play Store.   What am I doing wrong? 

3 minutes ago, LarryDarrell said:

I can't find an Eatigo app in the Google Play Store.   What am I doing wrong? 

Go to eatigo.com

There's a link to the App at the bottom of the Homepage 

45 minutes ago, davidge said:

Go to eatigo.com

There's a link to the App at the bottom of the Homepage 

Thank you. But even if I try to access it with a Thai IP address, the Google Store says that this app is not available in my country. I guess I am out of luck.

4 minutes ago, LarryDarrell said:

Thank you. But even if I try to access it with a Thai IP address, the Google Store says that this app is not available in my country. I guess I am out of luck.

As I use Apple, I can't help sorry.

Guess you could just use the website.

Archived