IGNORED

24 7 Boutique....hard to beat!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Cheers lb, strange that Google didn't bring that up for me.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place comes on Agoda with some decent discounts from march to october, trying to squeeze in a pattaya trip next year, august 2014 was the last time I went, if I manage to get there next year this hotel is the first place I will look, love the buakhao/diano/metro area

• 1 month later...

There is a new hotel under construction at the back, jack hammers start at 9am. Also, as mentioned, the matresses are really hard, gave me a bad back. Otherwise, it's a nicely appointed hotel with friendly staff.

• 2 months later...

Question : If I'm lounging at the pool is there a drink and food service?

Yes, there is a phone few steps down from the pool, and drink/menu right next to the phone. Call reception and they will bring up the order.

Nice one mate....enjoy!

website stated only deluxe room with balcony ?

All rooms have balcony - but tiny!

I love the see through bathroom! YOU CAN CHECK IF YOUR BF IS GETTING HIGH!!! My have a good look at this! Thanks for the info!..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no noise at all from the back superior rooms very quiet and good

the ONLY negative I have about my stay is late at night 2-3-4am coming back the hotel staff would be non existant and many times my barfines didnt have to leave ID or anything , only a few times did front desk call me to say can she go..... but probably one of the best I have stayed at in Patts besides Tim Boutique

247 Honey Inn H Boutique all seems to be @ par . . . 

Yes mate, very similar, all part of the same chain - major difference is pool and gym in 24 7.

Quick question lottellee ive stayed at h houtique before and am going back to pate in june /july for 26 nights jave got proce for deluxe room at h boutique for 1000 a night and also been offered room at 24/7 for 1300 a night coz keen on pool and gym but what is the room comparison between h and 24/7 as i couldnt fault the rooms for h boutique as they were spot on thanks for ya help

Quick question lottellee ive stayed at h houtique before and am going back to pate in june /july for 26 nights jave got proce for deluxe room at h boutique for 1000 a night and also been offered room at 24/7 for 1300 a night coz keen on pool and gym but what is the room comparison between h and 24/7 as i couldnt fault the rooms for h boutique as they were spot on thanks for ya help

Bob - The rooms are very similar (size/layout/furniture/bathroom). The only difference I could spot was that the balcony at 24 7 is smaller (ie tiny). You have been quoted decent prices mate, one option (depending how often you use the pool/gym) would be to stay at H Boutique and use 24 7 pool when you fancy a swim (150THB charge).

I've stayed here before & it's a good hotel..nice rooms, pool is great, reception staff pleasant, awesome location....the only draw back is when the guy next door comes home at 5am with a FL he picked up at the nightclubs....

Lets just say the walls are bloody thin! :Banghead2: 55555555.....other than that a good hotel.

Thxs for the review! :Grin3:  

Yeah thats a good point so what im feelin from what ur sayin is that probably h boutique is better rooms as has bogger balcony yeah?? And is it 150 baht per person to use the 24/7 pool or like per room

And yeah just hard decision not sure what way to go to be honest

Yeah thats a good point so what im feelin from what ur sayin is that probably h boutique is better rooms as has bogger balcony yeah?? And is it 150 baht per person to use the 24/7 pool or like per room

And yeah just hard decision not sure what way to go to be honest

My room tip for H Boutique is to get a front-facing room and high floor.

Hi someone said girls under 20 aren't allowed? Can you confirm if this is true?

If yes does this rule only apply to 24/7? Or does it include H boutique?

Thanks

Vincent Law

I don't think it's true, but I can' guarantee it. There is a thread (in the hotels section and started by BM Daddee) listing all the hotels banning under 20s - maybe check that.

I don't think it's true, but I can' guarantee it. There is a thread (in the hotels section and started by BM Daddee) listing all the hotels banning under 20s - maybe check that.

Sadly yes. Will avoid.

Vincent Law

• 3 months later...

So I've wanted to stay at this hotel for quite a while, but all the reviews talking about the beds being the next best thing to a stone have been holding me back. After seeing what I thought was an excellent "Insider Deal" on Agoda, I emailed the hotel. It seems they do supply a mattress topper on request, if you have issues with stone hard mattresses. 

I'm taking the rep's email at face value, and have booked for a week. I've been trying to stay at new (to me) places every visit. It will be interesting to see how the reality meets with my expectations. :-)

I have stayed in nearly 30 hotels and guest-houses over the last 4 years. 24 7 is right up there with the best in terms of quality, location and value. I just returned home from a week at 24 7 having stayed there last February.

Location: In soi honey, so close to LK metro and easy access to baht buses at either end of the soi (Buhakow and Second rd). The soi is awash with naughty massages and bars....a great spot! Captains Table just across the road is a great spot for lunch and people watching.

Quality: A very good 3 star hotel. Modern, spotlessly clean and excellent/friendly customer service.

Guest Friendly: No charge for one girl...don't know about more than that.

Room: Reasonable size, very modern, nice bathrooms (with rain shower), good a/c, fridge, (very) small balcony, in-room safe, beds comfy (slightly firm). Room cleaners very quiet and efficient (please leave 20THB tip per day on your bed for good service).

Edit - note that the bathroom is fitted with blinds for complete privacy.

Room Tip: Request high floor at the rear...very quiet

Facilities: Roof-top pool and gym.

Wifi; First class for emails and watching videos.

Meals: Breakfast is included in the room rate - served at Honey hotel just opposite - good breakfast with Omelettes to order. A seating tip is grab an outside table from 9.30-10.00am, you will see all the soapy girls arrive for work at Honey massage.

Price: 1,400 THB (inc breakfast)

Lottellee Rating: 8/10

Thanks, just booked it!

Archived