Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

24 7 Boutique....hard to beat!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I have stayed in nearly 30 hotels and guest-houses over the last 4 years. 24 7 is right up there with the best in terms of quality, location and value. I just returned home from a week at 24 7 having stayed there last February.

Location: In soi honey, so close to LK Metro and easy access to baht buses at either end of the soi (Buhakow and Second rd). The soi is awash with naughty massages and bars....a great spot! Captains Table just across the road is a great spot for lunch and people watching.

Quality: A very good 3 star hotel. Modern, spotlessly clean and excellent/friendly customer service.

Guest Friendly: No charge for one girl...don't know about more than that.

Room: Reasonable size, very modern, nice bathrooms (with rain shower), good a/c, fridge, (very) small balcony, in-room safe, beds comfy (slightly firm). Room cleaners very quiet and efficient (please leave 20THB tip per day on your bed for good service).

Edit - note that the bathroom is fitted with blinds for complete privacy.

Room Tip: Request high floor at the rear...very quiet

Facilities: Roof-top pool and gym.

Wifi; First class for emails and watching videos.

Meals: Breakfast is included in the room rate - served at Honey hotel just opposite - good breakfast with Omelettes to order. A seating tip is grab an outside table from 9.30-10.00am, you will see all the soapy girls arrive for work at Honey massage.

Price: 1,400 THB (inc breakfast)

Lottellee Rating: 8/10

festival 011.JPG

festival 014.JPG

festival 016.JPG

festival 017.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, first thing I see is the lack of privacy.  Many girls dont want you to see them taking a shower, and I really am not interested in watching them in a toilet.  Otherwise, great room

Guys - thanks for pointing out the privacy issue. Regarding the bathroom, in many modern hotels this 'see-thru' look is the norm. However, in all cases the bathrooms are fitted with blinds which can be lowered for privacy. I have added an 'edit' to my post with regard to this issue.

1600 today and that is with 7+ day discount. They weren't keen on budging even when pointed ouout this is more than Agoda. Thai logic.

Good to know they have blinds. Could have a erection problem seeing my BF shitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

1600 today and that is with 7+ day discount. They weren't keen on budging even when pointed ouout this is more than agoda. Thai logic.

Wow...that's a bit of a hike. I booked around 10 days ago and arrived the following day...at a guess, the hotel was half full - they didn't even require a credit card deposit.

Just a thought, if I am quoted a high price in the future, I would consider the 2 sister hotels (Honey and H boutique), you can still use the 247 pool and gym. When I checked a few weeks back these were on at around 950THB inc breakfast.

Wow...that's a bit of a hike. I booked around 10 days ago and arrived the following day...at a guess, the hotel was half full - they didn't even require a credit card deposit.

Just a thought, if I am quoted a high price in the future, I would consider the 2 sister hotels (Honey and H boutique), you can still use the 247 pool and gym. When I checked a few weeks back these were on at around 950THB inc breakfast.

I guess high season begins 1 November.

^ Bloody Indian management, Ravi! [emoji14]

Mark, now I'm thinking twice whether I should stay there at all. Twice I've had issues at Indian managed hotels in Bangkok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Looks great but 400/600 baht a night better than the scenery opposite?don't look like it (might be wrong).

Looks great but 400/600 baht a night better than the scenery opposite?don't look like it (might be wrong).

Yes mate, the 2 sister hotels in the soi look good value...esp in high season.

Great hotel - I stayed in September for 6 nights (and got the weekly discounted rate of 1300 baht, didn't book ahead just walked in off the street the day before I needed the room).  No problems at all with the hotel,  great wifi, good level of cleaning and replacement of soaps, shower gel etc. reception staff helpful, even to the extent of lending me and my TGF an umbrella one night when there was really heavy rain.  Decent sized roof top pool with sun loungers around. 

Breakfast in the Honey hotel opposite is good with eggs cooked to order and a decent buffet for the rest of it.

One word of caution if you are staying in another of the Honey hotels -you will still have to pay to use the pool in 24/7 - I met a guy up in the pool a couple of times who was staying across the road and was pissed off that management still charged him (I think 150 baht to use 24/7 pool).

Great recommendation LW - thanks.

nice lookin  rooms  , like the see thru bathroom .....  can watch my bf takin a shit  :GoldenSmile1:

Deviant. :LOL2:

Robw

I like them both , 24\7 is maybe better value if your main priority is a decent quality place to stay, sleep, and have a splash in the pool.

If you want a hotel with more of a resort feel and for some more of a general holiday experience then I think Areca is much better. It has two pools, both pretty big, poolside service, a coffee lounge, nice foyer to read papers and rooms are bigger. It also has two smallish fitness rooms. Breakfast is better also.

So if you are the type of person who will make use of the extra facilities that Areca has then it is the better choice for you. If you don't want a gym, big pool, poolside service but still want a quality room then save a few hundred baht a night

and stay at 25\7.

I've stayed at Areca 3 times and 24\7 once

. and I'll continue to use both in future.

The one issue with 24/7 is that they don't allow girls under 20, I emailed them myself and they confirmed it. Areca used to have this policy but I heard that they have since lifted it and now allow girls 18 years plus, can anyone confirm this?

This hotel looks pretty good, any photos of the rooftop pool? Haha ok il stop being lazy and check out there website

I'm not worried about watching my gal take a shit, but I think she may not be too keen on watching me, especially after draft night and burritos!

I'm not worried about watching my gal take a shit, but I think she may not be too keen on watching me, especially after draft night and burritos!

See previous post....the bathroom has blinds offer complete privacy.

I was there recently with 9 friends and this is my second stay at 247.

I really liked that after all 9 of us would get girls we would hit up the roof top pool after hours and party it up. If the staff catch us up there we would just tip 500 and promise to clean up our trash and they were happy. 

The worst part are the beds. If you are a side sleeper, then these beds are your worst enemy. I had to switch hotels eventually so that i could get a comfortable bed to actually get some sleep in.

Other than the beds.....the hotels is great!

I was there recently with 9 friends and this is my second stay at 247.

I really liked that after all 9 of us would get girls we would hit up the roof top pool after hours and party it up. If the staff catch us up there we would just tip 500 and promise to clean up our trash and they were happy. 

The worst part are the beds. If you are a side sleeper, then these beds are your worst enemy. I had to switch hotels eventually so that i could get a comfortable bed to actually get some sleep in.

Other than the beds.....the hotels is great!

As I said, the mattresses are a little on the firm side compared to a western mattress, but still softer than those which are bought in most Thai stores. For guys who like a soft mattress then maybe this isn't the hotel for you.

As I said, the mattresses are a little on the firm side compared to a western mattress, but still softer than those which are bought in most Thai stores. For guys who like a soft mattress then maybe this isn't the hotel for you.

Agree 100 % great hotel all new & shinny. I recently stayed in the mini suite for 1800 baht a night with breakfast. Got that from walking into the hotel not pre booked. Also agree about the mattress. That is probably the only thing that would stop me staying there again, to hard for my old bones I am afraid. If you can handle the bedding then a really good choice of hotel.

It looks great! Do they have a website? (Not coming up with google) Perhaps you have their business card?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Heres the website for Soi Honey Inn.

The other 2 hotels are at the bottom.

If an extra girl is your Desire there is an extra joiner fee, which was the killer for me.

For memory its 500bt each over 1 girl.

http://www.honeyinnpattaya.com/

Lb

Archived